>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RJwiUb5_jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't GA get faster hyperarmor when lefthanded? Or was that fixed?

It's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RJwiUb5_jM

That was fixed I believe.

not sure but offhand yhorm's gets more range

Anyone good at editing wanna have a crack at making it a black sun? Maybe even emanating white light like the dark sigil sun in the usurpation ending?

Is thia not true for onehanding any GA in general?

yes but Yhorm's is the best one

Thinking like with a white face and black rays, or vice-versa.

S L I D E R S

What is the most fun weapon in the game /dsg/?

Great Club.

Its alright. I prefer the other that can combo when two handed.

you mean literally every GA except Yhorm's and discount yhorm's?

Large club :^)

And mad kang crux

Yhorm's does enough damage in just one hit though.

Farron great sword

Aquamarine Dagger.

Yeah. Which other doesnt combo?
Two hits is nothing to scoff at, even if the ar difference is like 50 (ga vs yhorm)

Great Machete

I told you, discount yhorm's, this thing

Is there anything about that weapon that makes it stand out?

It's lighter, can be buffed, can be infused and is one of the longest GAxes

It can be infused unlike Yhorm's so you can use it on a Dark-build.

the sharpen thing is kind of unique only it and the machete have it to my knowledge.
What makes the large/great club so fun?

The wa is sharpen, ifrc. Im going to assume it doesn't give health drain like butchers?

Large club has cool r2, but thats kind of it. As much as I love it, its inferior to great club.

Actually ignore that post, Great Machete's Sharpen just gives a larger percent damage boost over Butcher's. (5 vs 10%)

No life drain, I believe only more AR. A shitty warcry basically.

I never bothered using the GM since, like the wooden hammer, I rarely (and in the case of the wooden hammer, never) find the drop.

What i'm saying is that what yhorm can do in one hit is more than others can do in 2.
This thing is interesting, I tried it and enjoyed it and hated it at the same time, I'm not much of a dex guy but I still found it entertaining.
I still need to make a build with this.

I use it offhand with butcher knife because it fits my build's theme really well

I should probably make it clear that I was referring to an invasion scenario, where killing someone takes more of priority than other factors like windboxes. Still, one handed yhorm isnt shabby in that regard.

Post pic

i'm a pvp guy
This I wanna see your murderer.

Duel pvp or gank spank pvp

This is the only recent image I have of him, and the weapons are out of view but there he is

I could probably do with some more slasher-y attire for him, but I haven't been playing much because my good PC died on my so all I have is my craptop that doesn't run DS3 very well. Lots of stutters. Also I keep missing pcfcbfs because it's always when I'm out to work or sleeping in

But yeah, heavy great machete offhand, butcher knife mainhand, caestus also but I barely use it

Butcher knife's surprisingly good for FFAs because you can just go in swinging with the WA up and heal back some of the damage you take from all the people you're hitting

Duel

You know what I miss the most about DaS2?

The fucking Retainer Robe.

How long has fashion-souls been ded?

PARRY KING HONDA CIVIC HERE

Spoopy face bruh. I was hoping months ago that theyd throw another patch to lure some old players back so invasion would be a little more lively, but im just content now that this game was well worth my money.

Nice murderer, here's mine.

For a while now

I really wish someone would revive it

It's one of my favorite FaceGen works ever tbqph

I like that mask, underrated headpiece

>GA
Aesthetic. Pls tell me handaxe as secondary.

Speaking of machetes is the machete that gives health back any good?

R8

toaster/10

butcher's knife? not really

Ah that sucks.

>Something that heals in DS3
>good

It's got some pretty nice AR on a str build coupled with being a fast weapon, nice alternative to the Dank Sword if that's not your style

The DS2 one was my bae

Sacred Flame is fun.

>Black knight sword
>is a greatsword
>black knight greatsword
>is an ultra greatsword

Black Knights are big boys

For you

Surprised he didn't just alt f4 mid animation
That happened near constantly whenever I used to use it back at launch

Well not everyone is a massive faggot who alt+f4s as soon as they get parried or sacred flamed.

Sacred Flame won't one shot an embered host from full HP anyway. He probably thought he could get away.

I get home in an hour or so
Madman stick>lkgs>splitbalance

>not chaos
shit cosplay
what the fuck is wrong with your character?

I think that's the actual pontiff garden and he is the summoner, correct me if I'm wrong but there's a bloodstain and those shouldn't be in the arenas.

Guy that gets easily stomped in arena/10

Heide Knight sword for sure

How would I make it so whenever I pulled out my weapon it had fire on it?

I used to be able to with the old table but with this one I have no clue how to do it.

Tell me about Hawkwood.
Was he kicked out of Farron's Undead Legion because he was an asthmatic? Also, why is he such a manlet compared to his fellow legionnaires?

I don't like the farron greatsword.

Best Shield skill?
>Parry
>Weapon Art
>Bash
>Dragon Breath
>Using a second weapon

Given his questline, it was probably dragon dildos

moan

same

How is that related with anything?
Call to stone

like this?

Twinprinces GS

How strong is that dark hand WA? Wearing the entire dark set allows for 1 2h zwei r1, at the very least, if I remember right.

Das p. gud m8

Same

>Artorias used a great shield
>Hawkwood was more faithful to the fighting style of a Artorias as opposed to the Legion which copy his style when he was insane with a broken arm

When you say emanate white light, you mean the rays being white or a white rim around the black rays?

White rim. Probably doesn't translate so well from an actual orb in the sky to a cartoon symbol tho

Not particularly, no. Kinda looks like a sticker

Is there anyway at all to make the Demon Fist good? It's scalings and bases seem so bad but I'm seriously running out of builds to try

>be pyro
>wear thick metal gauntlets
>have parting flame left hand and use it
>when you want to parry, switch to demon fist
>parry outta nowhere

Have you tried dual wielding demon scars yet?

Is there any particular reason to dual wield them? I thought they only had light attacks
Why parting flame? I thought it did less damage and consumed more stamina?

Was thinking of something like this - bare in mine its not supposed to be super optimised, just fun and using some of the newer spells. Flame Fan looks pretty shit but also cool and Rapport is just a cool mechanic imo

>flame fan
>afroserpent
>rapport
>seething chaos
>30 fucking vig
is this for invasions?

>consumed more stamina
afaik only if you don't meet the reqs. But do what I said and you'll see why

>afaik only if you don't meet the reqs
No, only issue is that Great combust, black flame and sacred flame will bounce off shields

no. it's just for fun/pve with a friend
I've already played the game 10+ times so im scraping for original builds here so trying meme shit
i'll give it a shot i guess, why the metal gauntlets? so they cant see it or something?

thick metal gauntlets (iron dslayer/havel etc) + parting flame looks a lot like demon fist. It makes it a bit harder for them to anticipate the parry and even if they do, they have to be a bit more on their feet

if you want meme shit use boulder heave

Boulder heave is actually quite viable in pvp if you free aim that shit. Lingering hitbox and knockdown is pretty useful

>invading at DLC2
>host with 2 phantoms
>both die
>host obviously runs all the way back to the bonfire to resummon
>2 new phantoms arrive
>they greet me kindly and sit down as they watch me slaughter the host

I guess some phantoms are tired of being summoned just to help hosts gank invaders

I managed to do a pure sorcery playthrough thanks to Farron Flashsword but i dont imagine that's viable for faith right? I want to do a pure faith build since im tired of every faith build being 'buff weapon and maybe throw a lightning bolt every now and then' but is there a cheap spammable spell for enemy clear? Seems unfair that Int gets FF and Pyro gets Fan

Great lightning spear, Gnaw (and Dohrys' gnawing) will be your best friends, WOG/emit force for Dragonslayer armor

you can rush to lightning arrow if you want, or use CE to get it

gnaw and a well spaced corona is your dmg/fp spell.
you'll have to twink the dancer for the better spells early on

Alright thanks. I tend to stay away from Gnaw since its so evil looking and i like the idea of a holy type but i'll try it out. GLS was a given, i just mean for clearing the level. I might just CE in Corona and Lightning Arrow and start from there. then use stuff like GLS for bosses.
If i want to sunbro people , is projected heal actually worth taking since it can be a pain to get people to stack or is it too hard to hit?

i need fashion for a fist wizard in DS2. right now I'm just running around naked, but I'm in need of proper attire