/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JnzkHVwe_8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ugly

ugly

First time in this thread and probably my last. How many of you are feeling your groove?

youtu.be/JnzkHVwe_8g

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Best boy is actually best girl.

I haven't played P5, is Hifumi a second or third year student? Is there even any other second year girl you can date in P5 other than Ann?

I want my love here with me
A love stronger than fiction!
For my Chihiro and her Justice!

So what's /pg/'s opinion on Marie? Would you like something similar like her to happen in Persona 5 Crimson?

Kawakami a kawacutie

Second year, same as Yusuke.

And no Ann and Hifumi are the only ones, Futaba is a neet and everyone else is either a third year or an adult.

NEET/first year: Futaba
Second year: Hifumi, Ann
Third year: Makoto, Haru
Old hags: Kawakami, Tae, Chihaya, Ohya

Just fucking let me date Sae and I am happy. Bonus points if there is some special event for dating Sae and Makoto at the same time.

>The other girls just beat you up on Valentine's Day.
>The Niijima sisters would murder you and hide the body.

Man people always talk about rejecting Haru being sad, but telling Hifumi you're going home on Valentine's is heartbreaking with that look she gives you, then her voice breaking up.

>implying I'd cheat on Sae with that bridge troll Makoto

I was thinking more about a threesome, but an optional game over for dating them both and getting caught sounds like a fun idea too.

I love my Queen

Ohya of all people takes her rejection poorly. It's not as drastic as Haru's, but if you turn her down she acts sad and quickly tries to change the subject.

Doesn't she have multiple rejections?

ugly

I think she can reject you like Chihaya, but the scene to initiate romance is the same.

Yo.

cute

I wanna creampie and impregnate Ann!

ugly

This but I don't wanna take responsibility

This but with Kawakami

>impregnate
Idk user, it'd be difficult for her to actually get pregnant. You're probably better off using a surrogate.

She can get Tae to whip up some fertility medicine.

PERSONA2 REMAKE WITH HITLER SLINK WHEN!?

>good news, your copy of Prima Games "The Art of Persona 5" will arrive earlier than expected
Two weeks later,
>Prima Games "The Art of Persona 5" delayed indefinitely
Bull fucking shit Amazon.

She's mine /pg/

kawaii desu

ugly desu

mediocre desu
haHA do I fit in yet

this

nothing special desu

very

not at all

ugly

Super Goro Odyssey

>like Chihaya
Meaning what?

Medjed is the best Persona

Damn, I wish I could read.

Tae is bae!

>Game Awards puts HELLBLADE
>FUCKING HELLBLADE
>IN BEST NARRATIVE OVER PERSONA 5
>FUCKING
>HELLBLADE
>A GAME LIKE NOBODY PLAYED, MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT 'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU' 'I'M YOUR PROM DATE YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT' WAS A GOOD EXCHANGE GOT IN OVER AN ACTUAL ATTEMPT AT SOCIAL COMMENTARY ON THE STATE OF JAPAN
>ALSO NIER:AUTOMATA IS A JRPG TOO BECAUSE THEY WAY TO SPLIT THE VOTE SO FRACTURED BUT WHOLE WINS
My god, the Game Awards are just the Video game Oscars more and more each year

Do you have a shrine for your waifu, /pg/?

Soon

No one gives a shit

Calm down, kid

You should give a shit.
If you wrote a thesis paper and it got a C, but someone vomited, shat and sneezed a liter of snot onto a piece of paper and got an A+, and a scholarship you'd be mad too.

If I was giving that thesis to the Oscars I also wouldn't give a shit because award shows are, by their very nature, retarded. It's not just a games thing. Game awards, the Oscars, Grammys, whatever. Award shows are popularity contests, usually run and voted on by people who at best are uninformed and haven't actually played/watched/read 1/10 of the actual entries and, at worst, are actually out and out bribed to vote for something. I doubt there are any game award shows with enough pull to bother actually bribing judges (because a GOTY award doesn't carry the same prestige as say "Best Movie of the Year") but it's still shit.

If FANS are also voting, that just makes it twice as fucking stupid.

>actual pic of sae's house

Why would Sae have drawings of Tae and Joker?

Sae x Tae is one hell of a weird thing /pg/ pulled out of its ass and clinged to.

Hey guys my sister unexpectedly went into labour yesterday and I wasn't able to upload the sleepover fic. I should be able to upload it today.

But their names rhyme. OTP

Maybe don't have your family literally give birth to your fics.
Also congrats, I guess
Also looking forward to it
Also those NEET legs my man holy shit

So it begins

I love Ann!

I don't think you're being sincere about this fic but I hope you prove me wrong.

We know, Goro

I was just about to finish but then I got the call that my sister was in labour and it took all night for her to give birth. I'm really sorry.

I knew some moron would respond with this.

Name the kid Ann

*Anne

You missed some shitposting when you went to sleep. >>/195692114/

Take two
>>/195692114

You know what I'll just go and fucking kill myself

Haru!

user-kun...

It's a boy though

You link to posts from old threads the same way you always link to posts. No need to do anything special.

Well, it looks little Ann is going to have shitty childhood ahead of him.

Makoto!

cute

ugly

Unironically ugly

>this is now an ugly/cuteposting thread.

Did someone let /pg/ die?

me

what if futaba sat on your lap

It would be extremely painful.

You are a big guy...

She's only like 90 pounds.

For Yu