youtube.com/watch?v=tym_r716zgs
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for zeku

play pokken

play sfv

lick my feet!

game dead

i always wanted to play this character when i saw arcana heart but when i finally played her she was a slow grappler and got real sad about it

I would love a fighting game character that is completely nude but all animations are cleverly done so something always obscures the non christian areas of her body.

I'm liking this update

Good thing crossplay keeps it afloat.

How can I play hellboy if his doomhand keep switching sides mid combo?

laura was supposed to be that way but capcom changed it

A lot of the characters were censored in SFV, some might even argue its part of the reason it did poorly. I'll never forget the threads. They probably would have put pants on cammy too if they could have gotten away with it.

Mai!

no laura was supposed to be generic soul calibur get hit to lose clothes girl.

why did they create this?

Morrigan's outfit is just her soul bats
Felica is literally nude
The merman
The literal Gorilla
The fucking bee

Sunk cost theory? Hell if I know. Are you saying its not true?
>chun
>cam
>juri
>laura
>mika
All censored. I'm sure there are others too.

is vappa invading again

why are ibuki's thighs so delicious

i feel like im getting worst

>forgetting pyron

the censorship wasn't cared about too much outside of Mika's buttslap. the backlash was most extreme on Veeky Forums anyway.

I meant something more in the line of her punch making her arm obscure her breasts or something like that. I think it's called convenient censorship on the boorus.
I have never heard of this.

bee ain't nude

play kira

pretty sure one of max's black friends fucks max's wife

bee is a slut

Anyone want to play something? No redditors please

im not good at fighting games

i will fuck you

okay come over

>2MK36236K

I keep dropping this input when I wanna do Ken's cr.mkxxSA3, where in the first 236 is the best position to put in the mk command?

fuck off with your gay anime numbers

when will fighting games stop being left behind?

↓MK↘→↓↘→K

Where to put the MK

wrong

When we support Fantasy Strike

>using number notation for street fighter
What the fuck? Why?

realistically you should just be doing the input properly (cr.mk then two qcfs) since sa3 starts up ridiculously quickly and combos off very late cancels (and even a lot of links)

if you're having trouble you could do qcf, then down+mk, then down forward, then forward+k but thats not really necessary

wud

wud

Melee?

Then what about links like standing MP? I couldn't just do the first qcf just before the MP then quickly do another qcf+K for SA3 right?

no, because in that case doing a qcf first then mp will give you a fireball

you can only do the qcf buffer using kicks because ken has no qcf+k special

Shiki Soku Zeku!

Why not

Well it's a retarded notation in the first place, but it's supposed to be used for anime and shit with more complex inputs.

>this triggers the brainlet

Which costumes should I buy in jive?

>no redditors

>I'd rather type out 41236, 41236 instead hcfx2
>I'd rather type out 6321789 instead of spd

Everybody here speaks english, fuck your numbers.

I didn't ask for your opinion I asked for an argument as to why not to convey information in a certain way

It's unnecessary for the game you're talking about

Maybe people just don't want to use stupid notations?

lmao

An English-speaking person who hasn't played SF in his life may not know what an SPD is though.

Where the fuck do you see those inputs

Why is it unnecessary, I mean the game got qcfs

Too bad that they cant glance over their numpad for a second I guess

>where do you see SPD in Street Fighter
Is this a real question?

Because I'm asking in what position my stick should be for when I input MK you retarded queer

broski please, i need some inspiring words

please..

I blame goobers

you can do it my dude

It's unnecessary because the game doesn't need that notation meant for other games, and it already has a well established notation everyone uses

Where the fuck do you see those inputs in this conversation, why do Veeky Forums niggas always misread things in their favours

UB U UF
B N F
DB D DF

Wow dude, so hard.

This conversation isn't about that guy's question, it's about the notation itself moron.

thank you, i'll do my best

Kummy!

DF is two characters
3 is one characters
Efficienty
Since you don't like losing arguments so much that you start using your own habits as arguments, I hope you sleep well tonight knowing you lost one

>meant for other games
Why is it meant for other games? SF uses an eight-way directional imput just like every other fighting game.

See
And tell me that's more efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=tym_r716zgs

yall remember this

*flames*

Literally wasted potential

Because other games have weird/complex inputs were writing it out jn numbers is simpler while SF already has pretty simple inputs.

What the fuck

How do you have a 2 second memory, have I not told you I used 236 because I needed to know in what position my stick was in when I press MK

How am I gonna do that with names like qcfs

Unless you don't got a retarded reply, don't expect another reply from me and sleep tight

>immediately ditches the efficiency thing when he realizes he's wrong
lmao, again it's db, d, df.

Doesn't mean it's meant for it, it can be used for both SF and anime games, tradition seems like a retarded reason to not use it

qcf = d, df,f

You easily could have gotten an answer.

>not writing the move names
plebs

It's not the tradition, it's just unnecessary and even complicates certain inputs when it's supposed to simplify them.
Number notation was also used because of the langauge barrier, of which there is none here making it even more unnecessary.

I'm using 236 because I need to know my sticks position for pressing MK, I'm not using the qcfs names because it wouldn't work for my question, I'm not using d,df,f because 236 is more efficient, and don't expect another reply as you're just baiting for replies now

WHY THE FUCK WONT THIS STUPID WEBSITE TAKE MY MONEY???

I JUST WANNA BUY TEKKEN 7

Here's my answer with just as many arguments as you: no they don't and no it doesn't

Crouch, Offensive Crouch, Forward + Forward.

236 is the same shit as QCF. Unless you don't know where d, df, f are on your stick it doesn't make it any more difficult.

This is also the third time you swear you're not going to reply, so how about you actually follow through with that promise dumbass.

snake edge > hunting hawk (2 hits only) > crouching.roundhouse xx waning moon OR blazing kick

Yes it straight up does dude. There's no arguing that SPD and hcf are easier in number notation.

And yes, it was. How are you using this notation and you don't know one of the main reasons it was adopted?

God ibuki is so underrated
urge to dick rising

Which fighting game will have lootboxes first?

Tekken already has them

And Injustice.

>The absolute state of crapcom general

more

Can a fireball be naked?

Capbros are welcome to join the dead kusoge club anytime.

the cartwheel is fucking busted
wtf sirloin
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo