Hey his

Hey his,

I'm from Pakistan, I'm planning to politically take over the country but there is one thorn in my plan. The military. The armed forces and the intelligence agencies hold all civilian governments by their balls and take over whenever they feel like it. Literally >50% of our governments have been military despite us being a democracy.

So here's my question. Considering that the army runs business empires, holds huge amount of control over the population, and is all-powerful(They literally don't even need the Congress to fund them due to self-funding. ), how would one go about removing their strangle over national politics?

I'm also curious as to how different countries that encountered the same problem solved it without incurring the wrath of the army at the same time as they decreased their power within the country, also why there were never any military coups in the US.

Basically, how to avoid military dictators.

PS. If you don't give me acceptable answers, I will personally email George Soros and ask him for advice on this topic. You know where that will lead to.

Other urls found in this thread:

cddrl.fsi.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/kohn_how_democracies_control_the_military.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Step One: Abandon militaristic ideology
Step Two: Provide help to the masses
Step Three: Do what is right (so that people will trust you)

Basically what I am saying is stop being Muslim

Destroy a village. Slaughter men. Roast babies and feed them to their mothers before killing them. Impale every dead body and leave the village deserted. Only people who submit to your authority will survive. And you will have no tolerance. Somebody questions you or asks your name you don't hesitate to shoot them point blank in their nose. Make an example.

I can do that, but I can't force the whole military/country to abandon Islam.

>tfw you want to fight for your country and liberate it from ignorance
>tfw the system doesn't let you

Ask the USA for help. What could go wrong?

your ideology?

Too bad, they'll have to live with their fucked up system

>tfw

seduce all the islamicized junior officers.

You can't, join the glorious army.

Pakistan is literally a Desi Prussia.
No
>Tfw when you'd ruin the whole country.

Capitalist economically.

Preserving the Eastern social values, without extremist ideals, promoting freedom of speech. Preserving our Mughal, Persian, Indus Valley, Harappan heritage. Coming of the East as a superpower.

If word ever got out, the people would probably brand you as enemy of the state right away, and your influence will wash away as you'll rot as a conspiracy tard

The Eternal Paki rears his villainous head

Remind us, our Currently-living-in-an-Anglo-country friend, what was the last war the Great Pakistani military won?

You are not charismatic, knowledgeable or strong enough to "take over" your country.
Join the military, become an officer, and then work from there.

1965 was a pakistani victory.
We failed to achieve any of our objectives, nearly lost a major city to the indians and were saved because Lal Bahadur Shastri conveniently (((died))) at tashkent, but we showed those baniya brahmins who was boss.

I could add contaminants to the water to make the rest of our men feminine. It would probably have some affect to take away their testosterone-loaded tantrums. They would become like Americans.

Wouldn't need any charm or knowledge then, other than the slogans of 'free college', 'free money', etc., then when I'm in control of the feminine country, I could restore the water supply.

t. 14 year-old edgelord.

This answer is deceptively good.

If you are an individual you need to infiltrate the source of power and weaken it from within. In other words, do what Soros would make you do, minus being his bitch.

Try and subvert Islam as well while you're at it.

option 1: wait. things tend to get better. or worse in a different way.
option 2: break things. at some point between now and when you stop being a country there will be an opportunity to change the thing that upsets you. this is not guaranteed to improve things, however. it doesn't really matter what you break as long as you're prepared to make up for it in volume.
option 3: find whatever power is perpetuating the current situation and convince them to stop. if no one's picking up the pieces this one can also cause some destruction.

what i am getting at is breaking things is (relatively) easy and it is not the whole of what you want. or maybe it is in which case go ahead.

>things tend to get better

Cool unfounded beliefs, bro. Tip top rational thinking.

Convert to hinduism, set up a terrorist group, kill some soldiers and ask India for help

THICC

Any ideas that don't compete for the most retarded idea of the year award?

Either become rich and powerful, or get a high rank in the military. You need to become powerful enough to defy the government. I hope to hear about this in the news one day, if you ain't just a troll.

reform the religion then

t. Muslim pleb cucked by the eternal arab

The catch is if they don't like you the military can just shoot you.

You need to find some way to play the military off itself. There's no favorable result that doesn't involve some courtship of the military top brass.

Entice one of the generals to betray his comrades for more power and then assassinate him after he has played his role. Make sure this general is hated by some minority or group that can then be framed and blamed for his murder in order to deflect blow-back.

You must incite internal dissent and conflict within the military command.

> You must incite internal dissent and conflict within the military command
just the right thing for a 3rd world country with nukes

clearly you need the army
if there was no national army, every political faction would make its own

But Pakistanis are not arab.

Become a General. Set up a puppet government in the area, have them ask for aid. Conquer Kashmir and call India's bluff. Become a hero and consolidate power. Then set about reforming the government/religion.

Easy peasy

But they got conquerd by them and adopted their religion.
That is being pretty cucked.

Pretty sure Pakistan didn't exist before 1947.

t. 16yo marxist

Bump.

Look at Turkey for the closest analogy. Basically, you need to turn the army leadership over to your side.

>how would one go about removing their strangle over national politics?

If you have the balls, wait until all the big shots of the army reunit themselves in a event, then suicide bomb yourself, once all the high ranked die, the low ranked will battle to gain control over the army, and the army will crumble on itself due to internal strife.

You gotta be killing me.

Thought of that. Maybe have favorite junior generals installed beforehand who'd take over their positions. It would be a little bloody coup, but it would probably be very fucking efficient and successful.

Really, Pakistan needs something like Indonesia in 1965 to actually get good as a country.

There's so many Islamist and Islamist sympathizers that need to be exterminated.

Pakistan isn't run by the military. It's run by the ISI, who controls the military, who therein control military affairs. Getting rid of military despotism is almost always internal; but getting rid of the secret service and intelligence agencies that are essentially above the law is extremely difficult, if not impossible.

cddrl.fsi.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/kohn_how_democracies_control_the_military.pdf

>1965 was a pakistani victory

>1965 was a pakistani victory
Top kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965

>"Most Pakistanis, schooled in the belief of their own martial prowess, refused to accept the possibility of their country's military defeat by "Hindu India" and were, instead, quick to blame their failure to attain their military aims on what they considered to be the ineptitude of Ayub Khan and his government."

>"The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat."

>"The superior Indian forces, however, won a decisive victory and the army could have even marched on into Pakistani territory had external pressure not forced both combatants to cease their war efforts."

>"Although both sides lost heavily in men and material, and neither gained a decisive military advantage, India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated."

>The ceasefire was criticised by many Pakistanis who, relying on fabricated official reports and the controlled Pakistani press, believed that the leadership had surrendered military gains. The protests led to student riots. Pakistan State's reports had suggested that their military was performing admirably in the war – which they incorrectly blamed as being initiated by India – and thus the Tashkent Declaration was seen as having forfeited the gains. Some recent books written by Pakistani authors, including one by ex-ISI chief titled "The Myth of 1965 Victory", reportedly exposed Pakistani fabrications about the war, but all copies of the book were bought by Pakistan Army to prevent circulation because the topic was "too sensitive"

Reminder that Pakistan has never won a war against street shitting Baniyas.

Yes, but it take time, and i bet you must kiss a lot of asses to become general.

Police coup. Kill all the generals.

There are only two ways of killing a king.

You either kick in his fornt door or you sneak up from behind.

The second part is a riddle.

Be careful user, the the intelligence agencies may find out, the internet is not completely safe for you.

The ISI are the only force keeping Pakistan from going full Fundamentalist, though.

Funny, considering ISI created fundamentalist Islam.

Nice try ISIS