pastebin.com/8HpaMwBt
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

This is my wife.

#FE is a shit game and you should feel bad for liking it and the characters will only ever be added to Heroes as a last resort.

Laevateinn is cute! I wanna S-Rank her! Laevateinn! Laevateinn! I love Laevateinn!

I'd like Shiida and snuggly Fjorm. Xander would be nice for badge farming, and if I get spooked by extra ones I'll give his carrot to Neph for fun.

Which Fate character is this.

This is your final map in the next TT. Say something nice about it.

DEAD GAME
PALY A PROPER GAME LIKE

FGO NA

Kuro. Pink hair, brown skin, short sword, pretty obvious. She's just more grown up and has tits.

Will you help Fjorm save her kingdom?

>Sacred Stones map
Well I'll have fun looking at it while I auto-battle.

My Dorcas is +spd and I don't even care. I am so happy I can finally meme it up with my favorite warrior.

>FE Heroes adds both Cia and HW Ganondorf

What are they trying to say?

KIRAN X VERONICA END CONFIRMED

I didn't realize that Ephraims buffed weapon allows him to double during his attack phase as well. Thought it was just a 90% QR. That's sounds really, really good.

What wild buffed effects do you predicts the other weapons will have?

So what special upgrade could Dark Mystletainn have? Wo Dao effect?

How long until Feh gets hit with powerful story magic and turns into a cute girl?

I went into an fgo general and no one talks about the game and everyone is attacking each other telling that their fan-fiction is better then theirs.

%

Fire Emblem going norse was the best decision.

>Everyone is shitting on Joshua
>40/36/39 melee bulk when attacked
>*Windsweeps your ass*
>*Procs Memebow when you try to attack *

Psssst nothing personnel, kiddo.

Sages literally seething because no new game mode = can't easily spam

Not soon enough.

It's Abraham Lincoln. Yeah, he was a girl in the Fate universe.

didn't it also make his attack buff become Hone 3 instead of 2?

Eventually I'll make her +3 because I still have two 4* Titanias around but the next step is making that Killer Axe a Slaying Axe.
I'll never roll Hector and I don't think Dorcas' Tomahawk is inheritable, not that I have him either, so I'm sticking with +ATK rather than +SPD.

I'll have to, but honestly if I had the choice I'd be tempted to defect to the Fire Kingdom for Laevateinn and Loki. I guess it depends on whether Surt has any degree of intellect/character or if he's just some big dumb oaf like Garon.

FEW 2

Did it ever occur to you that /feg/ has the highest density of shit posters of all gacha generals? We basically have every type while generals like /fgo/ or /alter/ only have a portion since those games are more niche.

Thanks, I guess?

I honestly wouldn't put it past them.
That said. Feh is already adorable.

I have to do it for the orbs.

Fuck pity breakers

>I still don't have an Ephrat despite having an Eirika and making mild efforts to roll for him

>It's Abraham Lincoln. Yeah, he was a girl in the Fate universe.
Excuse me but what the fuck

Father and daughter?

Is she useable?
She cucked me out of Lute.

>Sigmund had Hone Attack 3 instead of two.
So stuff like Falchion getting Renewal 3, Parthia getting Warding Blow 3, Fujin Yumi getting Pass 3, Armads getting QR3, Eckesachs getting Threaten Defense 3, and Binding Blade getting Bracing Stance 2 seems like a given for past weapons to upgrade them to level 3 with the current weapons, if they are upgraded.

He is making fun of the person he quoted.

I'm expecting her to be a single-copy 5* Colorless Tome, the first of her kind.

A man of refined taste. 2 Lolis and a hot mommy as his subordinates.

I hate their stupid head-pieces

She will be able to upgrade to Dark Aura so she will be pretty amazing.
She is +Atk and -Res too.
Res is nice, but so is +Atk. She is great. Really. You got a good one. I am kind of jealous.

>rolling on some meme banner when hero fest 3 is 2 weeks away with LITERALLY 0% chance to get a nonfocus 5*

I wish she'd call me Daddy. Unf.

>datamine only had 4 new maps
>3 were obviously for the paralogue
>this looks much more in line with a final tempest map

What's Takumi+Hinoka BHB gonna have then?

>accidentally rolled Ephraim while trying to get a Eirika when the banner first came out and he's been helping me through tough times ever since

feels good to see him get a buff, hope you can see him soon too user

Linde is faster than Lute, while Lute has more attack. Linde is probably the best blue tome in the game.

>Tfw still no Nowi
>Already reached 4% for the third time by only opening red
Halp me

What I am wonderinf is if it's still possible for Fire Emblem Switch to do the same. Or if Heroes has basically made it guaranteed that Switch won't.

She will be in the next smash

best infantry blue tome*

I swear they went full Monster Hunter.

>no sword
fat chance

>posted about wanting maeshima to draw more heroes yesterday
>got all OCs drawn by him today
O-okay

80 orbs for a spare Hector, a second neutral Merric and a +Def -Atk Lute (Res ploy fodder I guess)
Goddamnit, where is my man Dorcas?

When is the update,?

But my best friend will be in Smash!

Mommy

now post for hidari to be the artist for fire emblem switch

Are you happy now user

When is the new story update?

WE

So will Joshua's Close Def 3 or Windsweep 3 be available at 4*?

What are the best IVs for Seliph considering Divine Tyrfing? I have one that's +Atk -Res I was considering promoting but at this point -Spd might be better or something.

27th

they'll both be 5* exclusive

Are the weapons on the new banner heroes inheritable?

got reinhardt #7 ty IS

WUZ

No

If you lived this close to the sun you'd be brown too.

>implying divine tyrfing will make him redeemable

>#FE

Lower cd and +10 damage when specials activate sounds like it'll be fun with Bonfire/Ignis coming off of Eldigan's huge defense.

No

>Double twintail chocolate Selena

Fierce Breath fucking when.

The dancer banner was a mistake.

Sorry. What he said.

Hella trees and forest tiles.

You'd be dead you mean.

Reinhardt alt next year bois.

They know of his popularity now.

>Nifelheim vs Musteplheim
>Fire Emblem edition
This is good.

That's a shame.

>35 spd
>Windsweep
will Phantom Speed be perfect for him?

I am very excited for the Staff upgrades. Now all I need is for Genny to come home and we'll be in business.

So I just got fucked out of Dorcass by a spare Hector, should I wait until we see what upgraded Mystletainn and Sol Katti do or who should get that spicy DC?

>31 neutral attack

Fir mk2

She is replaceable and forgettable once we got to the Lightning Kingdom.

Based ISIS making the master race Aryans the good guys fighting the evil brown empire.

I rolled a second Sigurd rolling for Mia. Which should I use? Hp+/Res- or Def+/Atk-.

Pretty much. I've tried bringing up gameplay discussions in /fgoalter/ and got ignored, and when I tried with /fgog/, I was told to go away for derailing their "game discussion" which was posting lewd pictures of Kuro.

I'm pretty sure actual gameplay discussion isn't allowed on both /fgoalter/ and /fgog/

I thought the trailer said the update was today?

It really was. I got Inigo, Shigure and Olivia on that banner with relatively few rolls and have had terrible luck ever since.

>throw a handful of orbs on the new banner since I like Lute and need a good blue mage
>barely any blues show up
>when they do they're 3* garbage
>close my eyes on the last roll to try and hype myself up
>open them to see Odin's bulge
Guess I'll save then.

>I thought the trailer said the update was today?
Only the first banner.

>acting cute
She IS cute

>use all my orbs
>get a -atk +hp Mia
Fuck, but at least she has 48/40 thanks to that weapon of hers
Time to focus on Nowi