/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Magical Bucket.

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8a0c5c5c8801f1cbad3cd505e1cf0357d85a55cf

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002212.html
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk?t=3m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post minions.

i want a bf

>Rena's latest victim is helpercat
>helpercat apparently a cuck
>Putt still has no eb or anyone to love
>Seto looking for his next 2 week lap yo sit on 24/7 and claim they aren't dating as damage control since it will fail again
>beepy hasn't posted in weeks and now we need him most to keep these degens in place

xth for highlanders

Where did Beepy go anyway?

Beepy is a giant slut, though.
Dude literally posted pictures of himself shirtless asking for people to jerk off with him.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

What classes are you leveling today /xivg/?

Either MCH, NIN or DRG. just finished with all my casters and now I want some physical damage

Favorite minion right here. Everyone hyped for the dota style pvp map? I think it might be ok, but have to play it and see. I'm kinda worried about bots.

Seeing the person you have a relationship with makes a big difference. Yes you can have feelings for someone over the internet. But the thing is an overwhelming majority of EPRers on FFXIV do it because they like to be sexually flattered, and by anyone. It's foolish to act surprised when you thought that person would only ERP with you and not with anyone else.

It's like going to a strip club and falling for a stripper then getting pissed when that stripper gives other people lap dances.

well?

seto please post feet

I don't particularly care about it one way or the other, outside of any rewards it might possibly have. I just hope it doesn't make finding people for seal rock take even longer.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

It's bring the ape form ala mhigo and 69 dungeon. There was a blog post about them for hp released a couple hours ago.

goodnight

Stop being so fucking thirsty.

impossible

What is your crafting strategy?

balmung

When I can finally play again, I'm gonna be leveling WHM to round out my healers.

I have an alt there, where do you want to meet

What's wrong with you

Anyone notice Balmung being dead?

Get Progress up to one more step to complete, then get Quality as high as possible. Using any Good conditions that pop up to keep my CP high with Tricks of the Trade.

All of my crafters are only between 15-35, so my options are rather limited right now.

Where's your alt located?

I'm kinda dumb and can't find it. You got a link?

ul'dah

jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002212.html

>"alt"

Are you using hasty touch or normal touches to get progress up?
I've been doing hasty touch paired with steady hand to save on CP and then using my CP on manipulation to maintain durability and I haven't had much trouble getting 80 durability crafts to max quality with plenty of durability to spare.

I'm so lonely

Thanks. If that mount is all then I'll just do it whenever I end up in it for roulettes and not worry about it.

There might be new gear and minions. at least i hope so since it's a big patch for pvp at least. Can anyone correct me? or will there be new gear in 4.2?

Initials?

Hasty Touch + Steady Hand, yeah. I don't use Manipulation though, maybe I'll give it a go.

LS

more...

Look for M.K, au ra

One would assume assassins would have the basic description of the person they're meant to kill. Mainly hair color.

GOT EM

Nah, Lambard's probably colourblind so it's okay. Arya makes a cuter Jessie than Jessie, though

No...

well I'm not seeing you

It's time to post male characters (male)

i wanna finish to you though

homos get out
fujos leave

Taking feet pics is annoying though

You ever just feel irritated that you warned someone not to do/talk/interact with someone because it's a terrible idea, they do it anyway, they get burned, then they sit up and complain to you about being burned 24/7?

it wasn't me

Do you guys switch roles each raid tier or do you find yourself going back to your original or most familiar job or role?

Whenever I get bored of a class. Like if I've been playing DRG for months I'd get bored and switch.

Anyone know what that song that plays during M'Naago cutscenes is?
The serene sorta background happy track.

Fanta to Elezen or Aura male?

I switch between the healers when I get bored

let me do stuff with you before that, then elezen

how come? maybe you could just take butt pics instead..

no

Come find it yourself.

Elezen male and then be my wild husband.

Xth for JEPH IRVING is a psychopath with 2 accounts leveling and deleting multiple characters

What if I have only one role besides crafting and gathering professions?

tfw stood up

balmung is locked DUMB

the instrumental of this right?
youtu.be/UmQm76wFfKk?t=3m3s

no idea.

Not my problem is it you DUMB

Why ditch a cute cat? au ra male if you like drg, otherwise elezen, because au ra male doesn't look great with other roles in my opinion.

ahn i like when you insult me

>ignore all retarded rp and "relationships" in this game
>in fact just outright ignore everyone, join a comfy low pop non-rp server
>no drama or stress ever
>enjoy my time
Feels good

So, I know I can get and use an aetherpool weapon at 60, but if I upgrade it can I still use it at 60?

I am the bananashogun and this my bananacastle

Disgusting human bean.

Yes, it's lvl 60 if you mean the kinna, ilvl 255.

anyone wanna do degenerate stuff?

You're an idiot.

Nah, this isn't it.
I mean the custom delivery cutscenes, it's more upbeat.

Aetherpool weapons brought outside of the Palace are always level 60 requirement, yes. You won't suddenly outscale it or anything. You will, however, need to build your Aetherpool back up inside the dungeon because it'll be used up to make a real weapon.

danke

Give it a rest man.

you should make a lewd album sometime

I don't use reshade or anything and I'm bad at gpose so no.

Do you mean, going up to random characters and petting them? Then yeah, sign me up.

nah he just carved the cartpusher's name on his chest

no sorry...

you just missed out

Why is it always potatoes who go around doing the most random shit, there's this spud who has been running in a circle for the last 30 minutes

Just look up self mutilation in the archives and you'd probably find it.
He had "your name here" on his chest with an arrow.

Brain damage, their skulls don't grow.

You wanna do A8S with me? Still need the drg weapon
Wild?
Malera look good as DRK too in my opinion

if you were on aether maybe but I don't think you are?

and pure and forever free