>Old

Tiny Temerian dicks
>booo
Big Nilfgardian cocks
>yaaay

Geralt and Triss OTP

yen best girl

ciri is god

Can i use a a standard aerondight in NG+? given the damage scales off my level and such.

Can't you use other that Gwent card art for a change?

Those swordmasters are just made-up characters/nobodies, not really interesting.

>remaking the best game in the worst game

Sure thing, user. Figured since it's relatively fresh, TW-related and high-res, I'd stick to the new cards should I be making a thread. Doesn't matter to me all that much otherwise.

>throw down Harald Houndsnout
>Use Crach to draw Djenge
Perpetually entertaining

the witcher universe would be objectively better without ciri in it.

yen is a bitter cunt.

>the witcher universe would be objectively better without ciri in it.
this. Alvin was better Ciri

damn this gen sucks

threadly reminder that ST players are subhumans and should off themselves

>"oh I haven't played gwent in a while, let's see how the general is doing"
>this garbage is the first thing I see

Yes, it would be better if she lived in our universe instead in my house specificially

>play 40 card NR
>the deck starts ripping itself apart on mulligans several games in a row
I'm losing my fucking mind

Gwentards are pretty much nigger refugees and should be gassed.

>play a deck with notoriously bad mulligans
>get bad mulligans

gee I wonder how that happened

And what keep babbling on about a single player game that was realeased 2 years ago?

kys

the nuanced mind of a /pol/tard, ladies and gwentlemen

this veteran shit is dwarf rowstacking levels of braindead

Question.

I lost a match because a fucker played 2 times Iris in last round thanks to Caretaker. He played her killed and revived.

It's a bug of doomed or it's legit ?

It was ranked so if it's a bug I am raging hard cause I would have won.

iris isn't doomed

bringing iris back is standard play

Is CIri still fertile with her magical powers and witcher transformations?

She hasn't undergone the Trial of Grasses at the end of TW3, so yes, she is supposedly fertile.

>feel like watching a gwent stream
>it's basically swim or russians

lack of streamer options is killing me
I don't really want to actually play

Play the fucking videogame.

>page triss

>Is CIri still fertile
What's the best way to find out?

Voorhis is already on the case

>over a month since the borked Pro patch
>still no update

Book into the next inn you come across, give the innkeep 1 months rent for the room and carve do not disturb on the door

The Chad concept art

i know the spy NG deck is very consistent and not much is open for change in it but i'm still curious what would be the optimal golds and silvers for it in the current meta

Revive

anyone playing discard sk? deck list? wr?

What a price of loyalty it heads to.

Having a lot of fun with the SK cursed decks these days. Something inherently satisfying about playing an 18 point bronze and then buffing it by 9 points.

post dick

Don't think it matters much, she doesn't like penis

Nighty night, /gwtc/~

Or have a productive day otherwise!

goodnight friend

Good night.

Will Ciri be a major character in cyberpunk?

she'll just be some random one night stand

> different sex cutscene for male and female player characters

MUH

ciri goes both ways so it fits

>the witcher universe would be objectively less hot without ciri in it.
Agreed

Fund it

Triss has a very nice ass

what a dead fucking game

I'm garbage at Gwent and only managed recently to climb to 2.8k + MMR

I check the leaderboard and I'm roughly at 31k in global position

Excuse me? Is no one playing this fucking game?

Why did they make the elf faction so OP? Everyone past a certain rank in ranked play will just be elves and you'll have to play casual for variety.

You're just jealous.

eithne was a mistake

blame that faggot swim and his army of netdeckers

blame rethaz for not butchering protectors with the other unga units

spotters and pirate captains were fair it's protectors that are huge cancer

Hmm.

Yes, it's a lovely ass indeed.

stupid elf poster

shoutout to the Yen/Triss fags in this merged general that make talking about this shitty card game bearable at least, by posting sexy pictures

I hope both or at least one of them show up in Thronebreaker

Just keep some Ban Ard Tutors around, stupid

/tesg/-tier waifuposting creeps cant keep this general up by themselves

>/tesg/-tier waifuposting creeps cant keep this general up by themselves
The Trissfag literally does though.
It's incredible.

Riiight, that's why /wtc/ kept living and /gwt/ kept dying.

I only see Elder, Crach/Bran, and Radovid atm

Sweet dreams!

Real talk.

100% not even joking.

Ciri is the hottest witcher character and I'd mating press her into cunt cake. Triss and Yan look like old hags in comparison. I feel like only retards would choose any girl other than Ciri. The fuck is wrong with you people.

My waifu is a more realistic option

Ciri is literally perfect.

Ale of the Ancestors for biggest let down 2017

What a disappointing gold

This is a good cosplay. WAY better than that dogshit that was posted last thread.

That necklace pisses me off. I fucking hate jewelry so god damn much. It fills me with a burning rage.

lol

I've always disliked this symbol she wears because I learned it was inaccurate. In North America this symbol is everywhere to represent medical practices but it's not even the correct symbol. The thing she's wearing is the caduceus which the staff of the god Hermes, where it should be the Staff of Asclepius, whom is associated with Medicine and healing. His staff has no wings on the snake and is just 1 snake around a staff.

Kinda interesting

I've actually spent 30 minutes watching those ships. They're running circles.

You think I'm joking. I can't explain it but whenever I see girls that have those necklaces that have long rods attached to them, or rings where there's some massive fucking gem or plate on it that extends passed the band I just feel disgust. It's like a literal stomach turning disgust where any sexual attraction, or even human respect I might have had towards them instantly burns away. I feel the same way about flat brim hats. If I see a friend in a flat brim hat their perceived intelligence drops significantly in my eyes. I feel the same way if I see someone using tinder or taking a snapchat or anything else like that.

I think I might be broken, this type of judgmental behavior isn't healthy.

The hat thing, snapchat thing, and tinder all make sense.
If you mean ALL jewelry lol^2.
If it's just this specific kind, I just think that's fucking weird.

I don't mind wedding bands or simple rings/earings.

>tfw played a guy running silver witchers and ale with NG today
>I lost

That was awkward

That does seem a bit much buddy. I can understand disliking certain types of jewelry but not to that extent, do you have any idea why you hate it so much? Especially since we're not talking about jewelry that really gets in the way much. That Shani cosplayer's big honkin' necklace looks like it would be mildly awkward if she was looking down, but not really enough to impair her or anything.

I also don't really understand Tinder or Snapchat or anything but they don't send me into a rage either. And if you're talking flat brimmed baseball caps I'm not wild about that style either.

Both? That's kinda interesting. What leader was he running? I assume Emhyr. I run Emhyr for my witcher-nilf deck but Calveit for my foul ale/soldier deck.

So you let Anna Henrietta die I guess?

I think it has to do with the peacock nature of it all. If someone's adorning themselves with retarded jewelry, or designer hats, or whoring themselves out on snapchat I guess I just assume they don't have any self respect and they're looking to fill the gaps with anything they can find that is trendy or ostentatious. The reverse is true in regards to people that clown themselves out to look non-trendy in an attempt to make it look like their unique.

Like on one hand its shitty to make all these negative surface level assumptions about these type of people. On the other hand they want me to make surface level assumptions or else they wouldn't be whoring themselves out in the most surface level way possible.

She looks gross.

>can't recruit Letho to help kill Radovid, circumventing Dikstrap going full retard trying to kill The Turk

So why regis didn't went full bat demon mode to kill vilgefortz?

I can see what you're getting at, but I wouldn't agree with it. Gaudy jewelry or designer hats or whatever absolutely have the potential to be peacocking or showing off social status or whatever, but it could also just be a matter of personal taste. If someone does like large flashy jewelry it doesn't necessarily mean it's being worn just to draw attention, it could just mean the chick likes it. Obviously doesn't mean you have to like it and you could still think it's an abomination, I'd just recommend considering that it may be worn for personal reasons so you could tone down feeling sick about it and actual hate to just dislike. Can't tell you with 100% certainty that stance is true, but it would probably improve your mood and mean you get pissed off about it less frequently at the very least.

I dunno, I'm just talking out of my ass here anyway. It's just that with people I've interacted with, the amount of care or gaudiness they put in to their appearance doesn't reflect too much on character traits other than the fact that people who dress reserved tend to be a bit more reserved, but it's not hugely pronounced. Couldn't tell you about the snapchat and shit though, that's a mystery to me and I haven't physically been around anyone who uses it much/if at all.

I thought he did, but Vilgefortz is a wizard. And a book-wizard rather than a game-wizard which kinda bumps his power level up. I also assumed that was kind of why vampires didn't rule the world in the setting even though they couldn't be killed. They might not be able to be killed but whole armies and mages would be enough of a major pain in the ass to make it not a viable option.

Unless they actually can be killed in the books. In which case that's a difference in the games and since I didn't read all the books I don't know.

I wholeheartedly agree

Played a little bit into open beta, but losing my collection took a lot of my interest out of it. How's the game doing in general? Has ST gotten a functional faction identity yet?

It's pretty shit and not worth your time imo

Has more viable decks than at any other point in the game's history, and squirrels have a bit of an identity. They're the best at doing spell decks, handbuffing, and dwarf tribal even though that's fallen by the wayside a bit.