ETH WILL RISE AT 6pm BUY THE DIP AND SELL HIGH

ETH WILL RISE AT 6pm BUY THE DIP AND SELL HIGH

I started drawing these simple trend lines yesterday and I have accurately predicted the bottoms. we have another clear bottom here at 6pm it will either rise or fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/coinbase/ethusd/15m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOON

what time sphere are you talking about, we dont all live in the same place

sorry, PST time

it's happening in 1-2 hours

its kinda cool that i predicted this on the far left pic related, it happned perfect, and it even followed the bottom line crazy stuff, those were the first lines i drew on the site.

selling 2 fifths of my stack at $99 and the rest is gonna ride to the moon meaning 1:1 ratio with BTC or greater.

Lot more room to fall

your prediction model is correct i just drew this in and its following the lines pretty closely

Ethereum community may be small but they love a good deal on eth so they buy it up and it goes up before it gets as low as people predict.

is it even possible to beat 100$ mark? When I asked a week ago some fags told me its technically not possible

I dont know if I should sell my ETH tonight or just hold and sell it in the future

We will reach 100 000$ in 5-10 years senpai. Ethereum is literally the F U T U R E.

hold for at least a year. like 5-6 huge events till the end of 2017 prob reach $356

bootyful trendlines rn

implying a bunch of niggers who bought 10-20 ETH will be the new upper class in the next 5 years, Im asking for serious advice not for your epic le memes

>$ 356
>not $ 358.54
You forgot to account for the inflation noob

he owns 11 eth and he just calculated how much he would need the price to reach to be a millionaire

Which site are you using for that ETH price (black background)?

cryptowat.ch/coinbase/ethusd/15m
this is the coinbase price u can change it pretty each at the top left

watch it!

OP HERE!

HERE WE GOOOO

Maybe you saw that the $1000 mark is currently not realistic, but $100 is certainly obtainable. I won't say it's impossible one day, but the market cap would be exponentially larger than what bitcoin is now. It's an extremely far-fetched prediction to think more than $300 in the next 3-5 years (if not ever).

I think highly of ETH and have 756 locked up from 6 months ago, but gotta be realistic with myself here. I personally will dump 75% when we break $100. After that I'll keep the rest for moon win or hellish loss.

Rip

dood pos and metropolis will bump it up to $250

The whales will prevent it. I think there has been so much shilling (also real hype at that) and fuckers are just trolling the ETH crypto community now. They want to see the world burn and make money of the table scraps with their buy/sell power. Letting others feel success will not happen until they hold 90% of the volume, and then they'll let it moon mission when people forgot about or lost their ether.

well boys, I'm about to strap in for the ride. ill see you guys for a little catch-up chat when we land

I seriously might shit myself with anticipation of this. I have zero confidence to say which direction we're going (if any), but I'm long and still balls deep in the green.

Also, brace for the dip before the boom if it happens soon. Last minute trap for those with rattled nerves.

Here goes nothing

... Am I the only one getting my bubble senses tingled?

Can someone convince me otherwise?

This.