Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY
Rance X Character Roster:
www8.zippyshare.com/v/wnmC5LKL/file.html

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!8ZJDwIBT!Shrq_M_D0pKF4qLBgJvFZAbKmZdEF3pWaaO_8OhEsp0
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Veeky Forums League
Weekend starting December 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Sz3zbcrh
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leazas is rightful helmanian clay

Sill for God Empress Consort!!

What will be the weakest team you can fight Kayblis with?

5 Sils.

Leazas: Of the ones we know, Lia or Julia if the later don’t reach near her cap. But at least one that we don’t know looks like a normal civilias, so maybe is very low cap.
Helman: Peruelé or Anasel
Zeth: Martina or Eropicha
Free Cities: Doharasu (if he is in) or any of the civilians if playable, like the mayors and what not
Japan: Maybe 3G? Lots of strong people there so hard to decide. And I don’t remember if 3G is weak physically.
Other: Klin if she is she included here.
Demi-human: Reset maybe if she doesn’t take advantage of her cap. Otherwise Sakura

Better keep out these affiliations:
Protagonist: Only Rance and too strong
Shinma: Probably all too strong
Monster: If generic monsters are in here, maybe some of the weaker ones but otherwise better not to include.

Is it possible to somehow get over the localization requirements to start Daibanchou without Jap localization or Applocale? The thing is, I need to make it run under windows 98 but it doesn't have localization option or Applocale compatibility.

I think the problem is the Japanese file names. Maybe if I rename them in English and change the paths somewhere in the game files?

What kind of sadist forced you to do so?

>I need to make it run under windows 98
I'm not even sure if that has the min requirements for BBA.

It's hard to explain but it's not that I'm using 98.
SR can run under 98 so I'd guess Daibanchou would be able too, being a few years older.

>Has anyone figured out the exact requirements for capturing prisoners?
pastebin.com/Sz3zbcrh

How can other countries even compete?

by not having shit leaders

They can't.

>Government level 2
>Shitty leader
Some more ass sore Helman enthusiasts.

She's a bit too small to be a milf.

She is a mother so she definitely qualifies.
>Helman
ruled by a slave
>Zeth
ruled by a manchild
>JAPAN
Used goods
>Free Cities
Ruled by jews

The only other countries who have good leaders are the Copa empire and maybe Parancho.

Copa is a jew.

She is a cute hag so I´ll ignore it.

So, since MangaGamer has 2 new announcements this friday, do you think we'll get some more Alicesoft stuff that isn't Rance related. I would love to see Oyako Rankan and Tsumamigui 3. Any predictions?

There are 3 Alicesoft titles in the queue, what more do you want?

No. They have 3 big AS games in the pipe. Wait until Evenicle is out before they announce something new or after Aru finishes translating SR.

Kyonyuu fanasty gaiden

Okay

What's something else I can do with Miracle for my next doodle?
Lewd poses even though I suck?

Miracle arguing with her book

Why would she argue with her book

Boob wars 2, if that hasn't already been translated.

Because her book as a mind of it's own like Papaya's? Miracle overpowers it so it's subservant

Did you not notice this?

Hmmm.
I think I can work with this. Maybe have her stomping on it while the ghost thing is just smugly smirking at her.

I always though it was a special effect meant to make her look more mysterious or something.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

That was translated years ago

You're a few years late on that. Luckily it's been translated for several years and is on their website.
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=90

>They should hurry up on the three titles they do have first.

Thanks m8

>master1200

Huh, that falls right in the time I didn't pay any attention to new releases. I guess I'll need to take a look at their releases from the last couple of years to see what I missed. Apparently MGQ3 was well received and I see that another one was released since then.

Woah, I just noticed that SR translation is official and even has some progress reports. I'm sure everyone wanted a game we've all played instead of IX for example. Yeah, yeah, the current translation is not perfect but whatever. It's fine and It's not like the new one will give you a new perspective over everything. Except maybe some new names that arunaru likes.

their audience isn't people who already played sr

Really? I thought one of the big reasons for such an old game as VI to sell that well was exactly the existing fanbase.

>Only 100 votes
>There are usually around 100 IP's in /haniho/
Hey looks like we're all here.

Should be fine if you fix the filenames. Just attach a debugger.

copa is not a jew she just needs to get a hundred sextillion GOLD.

she didn't act jewey at all in 5D before rance told her about that.

Objectively better ruler coming through.

>Government 1
>objectively better
Here, have a (You).

The people who've played SR never actually paid for it, so I'd say it targets them too.

Everyone and their whales already played SR

Has Ludo ever posted images of him playing Sengoku Rance? If he has, I don't remember.

It's maria's plan to destroy our comfy rapespace. I'm sure Ludo is involved somehow as well.

Arunaru doesn't strike me as the type clever enough to engineer such a disaster willfully.

5 Bernards

>Lvl limit 20. Probably couldn't take a singly hanny.
But in all seriousness it takes more than just Gov skill to be a good leader. In the first place skill lvls aren't an end all to any argument; they're just a measure of possibly potential. In sengoku Lia almost ruined the country because she freaked out when Rance kept asking for reinforcements and had to be convinced by literally everyone else important in the government to not do it. You hear this from Leila afterwards. That is NOT a an acceptable response from a rational leader. Lia is literally a tyrant who kidnaps and tortures girls. She doesn't actually care about the populace. She doesn't care about anything outside of her own selfish desires. She crossed the line into being a sociopath a long time ago. I am a Liafag by the way, she's easily best girl. But in no way am I delusional enough to think she's actually a ruler I'd want to live under. Good on paper doesn't always mean good in practice. Poron only has Gov 1 buy he's a genuinely great person all around. He's the kind of king who would risk his life for even the lowliest of citizens of his kingdom. Someone who everyday doea everything in his power to make life easier for the inhabitants of his country. He's only Gov 1 but he uses the skill to its full capacity. Lia is Gov 2 but she only uses it when she feels like it.

Aten Gnu, Zeth's ghost queen, a lucky Kyan Kyan, a box of Akeshi mustaches and Chaos without a wielder.

Arunaru did nothing wrong.

I am going to buy each of my whales a legal copy of MangaGamer's translation of Sengoku Rance. Lending games is theft after all.

(You)

she's Portuguese

Does that japanese say "don't play illegal copies"?

It says "please".
t. Japanese major

Rich, successful, politically influencial merchant, sounds like a Jew to me

Ok jokes aside she's pretty soft and tender with Rance and willing to be a woman behind a successful man is really the cutest.

Nice try user. I know you have a STEM degree like everyone else here.

>Rich, successful, politically influencial merchant, sounds like a Jew to me
none of those things are jewish traits. sounds like you've been listening to jews tell you want it means to be jewish desu.

you want things like greedy, sociopathic, weird cultish religious behaviors, ugly genetics, corrupt, bad at stem good at lying.

copa is none of those things, she's a cute merchant girl and philantrophist.

>implying you're not stem
it says nakadashi doesn't it? it always says nakadashi.

>My merchant can't be this cute!!

Oh right, I forgot this is Veeky Forums, we don't have to be political correct about them, then yes all the things you said
Being a goddamn good merchant is the only thing copa is in common with them

Alright, I looked through MangaGamer's list of releases, and man did MangaGamer have a rough first couple of years, and I'm going to guess that Imouto paradise 2 will be their announced release.

>Alright, I looked through MangaGamer's list of releases, and man did MangaGamer have a rough first couple of years
What do you mean by that. Were you able to find numbers?

You mean sales? No, I just looked on VNDB. By rough couple of years, I meant the content they were allowed to publish started with fairly recent stuff at the time, then back to 1998, then some more recent stuff, then Yuri content, then Haruka. I didn't take an in depth look, but from what I can tell, less than 10 of their releases actually had any gameplay at all, three of which between Alicesoft titles.

They did. Their translations were horrible as well and with Shin Koihime they couldn't afford to localise the voices.

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion by looking at their releases but you're likely correct that Imouto Paradise 2 is going to be released by the end of the year. That's old news though; editing has been done for awhile.

It's pretty much the exact same game as the first one. Not anything to get excited about.

I just looked to see what titles they hadn't released that I knew were requested at some point. I doubt they'll be releasing anything Alicesoft related before the end of the year, except maybe Evenicle. As for imouto paradise 2 itself, I find it funny that gen 1 each had one child with their brother/protagonist, but from the character description, the main character from gen 2 doesn't have a canonical mother, so I can only guess he's a clone of the gen 1 protagonist. It's impressive for one guy and his 5 sister/mothers of his children to leave on vacation with no supervision for gen 2, letting things potentially get as absurdly incestuous as in the Radish games.

You mean Koihime Musou, right? Because I'd leave to play Shin Koihime Musou right now if it were translated.

Same shit.

Too long, even I don't drag this long.

Not that user and it was a bit long winded but he does end it on a fairly reasonable point.

>He's only Gov 1 but he uses the skill to its full capacity. Lia is Gov 2 but she only uses it when she feels like it.

Too anti-Lia. Lia uses her government skills a lot (hence why Leazas is booming under her) but she's also emotionally biased towards Rance which can oversede that.

Meanwhile Poron rules a miniscule town.

A fair point. Parancho is an Utopia even without a Lv. 2 Goverment user.

Shit argument. We've barely seen Poron do any actual ruling to say that he uses to its full potential, whereas Leazas has only prospered ever since Lia took the throne. Not to mention the fact that countries with bigger territories are much harder to manage properyl, just ask the pre-tetrarchy Roman Empire or the Ottoman Empire.

How do we know it is a utopia? Its also a tiny town.

Pretty sure that's because of Maris, weeding out anyone who opposed her.

Not saying Lia is shit at ruling (she isn't), but she could do much better for a Lv. 2 user, given how well Poron is with just a Lv. 1

Rance keeps shutting down her grand plans, see VI and IX ; Maris sets the ground work but Lia is the one who actually give the orders and comes up with ideas

Leazas is a large country of 50 million people. Poron's hamlet has like a 1000 people.

I'm not anti-lia and that's exactly what I said. At the end of the day she'll always put her self in front of her own country. This is highlighted in her relationship with Rance and that fact the if he asked her to she would abandon the country and go live with him in a shack.

Lore wise it's described as a near perfect city-state in terms of it's living standards. If you want to bring up nation size I'd argue that a lot of Lia's success has to do with the fact that she has a cast of capable leaders under her; something that's more likely to happen with a higher population. Lore wise Maris does a huge portion of the day to day management. Poron is implied to shoulder almost everything by himself.

>Lia inherits crap kingdom from her inept parents and improves things
>She's a shit leader
>Poron inherits a perfect TOWN, not a kingdom, from his dad and keeps things the same
>Seen as a better leader

Too waifu bait Liafag. She literally said she would abandon her own country and go live with Rance in a shack if it would make him happy. She's a great waifu but a horrible ruler despite having excellent capacity for it. Poron is someone who has has the talent, morals, and mentality to be a great king. The size of the nation he rules his regardless. Just having Gov 1 already makes him better at ruling than most of the rulers of Continents largest nations.

Sorry but running a town of 1000 people and doing it well is not even remotely comparable to even running 10,000 people let alone 50 million. It's much easier to create a Utopia environment when there is so few people because there is much less conflict because less people

That just goes to show how much she is love with Rance, it has nothing to do with her capacity as a ruler.

She would abandon her country yet she still is currently ruling it and it is booming and its prosperous.

Killer argument user, expect the Liahate from now on.

>Lia will never follow you to live in a hovel where you fuck in the straw every night.

Most of the rulers of the continents nations don't have gov skill. That kinda means Poron should be able to govern any nation successfully no matter if it's Leazas or whatever his kingdom is.

And look at the shit shows the other countries are thanks to corruption and poor leadership

>she could do much better than improving one of the largest countries in the world in just about every way in just a couple of years

Exactly? Did you suddenly switch to my side? You're right that Poron would do a better job ruling most of the major nations than their current rulers.

Poron potential skill to lead a country but if he's actually capable of doing if put into that position is another matter and considering his current management it's promising even though is completely right.. We know Lia is capable of actually doing it and succeeding though so at this point Lia is naturally better at leading a country than her is and she should be considering her higher skill cap

>Just having Gov 1 already makes him better at ruling than most of the rulers of Continents largest nations.

Except Lia. Fact is that Leazas has massively improved under Lia's rule and is booming and is richer, more technologically advanced and more dominant than ever before.

>Lia was responsible for purging the corruption of Leazas
Sure.

>more technologically advanced
Why don't other countries just hire Maria too, actually?

Maris only purges those that don't support Lia or want to strike her down.

She keeps it under control by sucking off all the politicians.

R&D is very expensive and you can't count on making a profit like clockwork.

What makes it more impressive is the state of Leazas after 03, the country was fucked pretty bad by Helman.

Maris purges those who can't be fixed, she doesn't purge ALL that oppose. Lia order the purging of the nobles after the betrayal in 03

Nah that doesn't happen anymore, nobody in Leazas has the balls to go up against Lia