/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Recent news
gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action#suKtE4xc2JivvcDf.99

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa 1 & 2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1142279/19d6575523/
e-hentai.org/g/1142267/60764e4679/
epicmafia.com/game/6296701
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugi and Miu!

I love Tenko!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Miu birthday creampie

I love Junko!

Naegi's wife!
Also happy bday Miu.

Reminder that Kaito isn't gay and fucks the edgy autist in his space ship

Post pictures of worst girl

i love kaede.

It's not canon

Are you all ready for Himiko's new action game?

Miu big family. Family celebrating her birthday with her. Miu crying tears of joy.

Who wants a translated Irumatsu (partly) doujin?

Part 1 (Kaede getting the harem)

e-hentai.org/g/1142279/19d6575523/

Part 2 (Kaede keeping her bitches in line)

e-hentai.org/g/1142267/60764e4679/

It's better for Maki if Kaito is gay because he has no intention of fucking her either way.

It's Miu's birthday, they've got you covered.

that's not Mahiru

I want to engage in all sorts of degenerate fantasies with Miu, such as giving her headpats, stroking her cheek, holding her hand, kissing her softly on the side of her neck, and cuddling up against her and assuring her I'll never leave her

>Naegiri is not canon guy is back

Mugi looks much less generic like that

I love my darling husband!

I want to fuck Kaito blah blah.

There's one that started a few days ago, and right from the first paragraph it's really bad. Shuichi somehow manages to outrun the shotput ball when Kaede throws it, and pushes Rantaro out of the way, dying himself instead. It's physically improbable unless Shuichi can teleport, and the characterizations of the characters and everything else that happens is plain dumb.

oom

Ouma cutting himself ironically

>another DR game
>3D
>action
>Vita
Dropped. This shit series needs to die already

All the supposed romantic tension between Kaede and Shuichi was added as a cheap way to make us have a feel after her death other than making it a shocking twist

>The official Danganronpa 3 Staff Book confirms that after everything they've been through, the two are officially in a romantic relationship with one another as they watch over their new school.

...except it literally is

Danganronpa but written by /u/

I love Kirumi!

it worked for me and i loved chapter 1

Naegi is my cute boyfriend!

Naegi is not holding Kirigiri's hand.

A shitty artbook cover with lazy handholding doesn't confirm it being canon especially when the end shows they weren't canon.

>wiki
Lmao

I'm a fujo and it's actually the opposite with the pairings, partly for the exact reason why you can see the appeal.

I guess you could say that rather than looking at story elements, fujos tend to look at the gaps between them. There are some "B-but I shouldn't be thinking about another guy like this...!" moments, but overall Kaito and Saihara's relationship is defined as a clear friendship. With Ouma their feelings towards each other are ultimately a mystery, which leaves more potential for all kinds of things to happen. Also their overall character dynamic is more appealing to fujos in general.

tl;dr: Sometimes fujos see friendship as friendship, too.

Gamers don't need to be this sexy.

"It's just a prank! It's just a lie!" Ouma says to himself while looking at healed over cutting scars that no one else has ever seen.

Angie and her beloved Ouma!

Do you read a lot of fanfiction, Kaitofucker? Just curious.

say no more

>especially when the end shows they weren't canon.
Ok this is bait, don't give this guy any more (You)s

>Continues to use an innocuous staff book art clip as the only evidence because there is no romantic interaction between them in the actual games or anime to speak of.

I want to poke holes in the condoms of every male character

I was expecting more anthropology lectures from shinguji in his ftes. Since they barely even covered his character properly, I wouldn't mind wasting all ftes with lectures specially when it's the only part when he gets interesting to talk to.

Sayaka pls

Animator!

Makoto isn't even holding Kyoko's hand. Hell can't even see how that's handholding at all. Shippers are so delusional.

I get they're mad their ships didn't become canon but c'mon

Except he's right? Where in the end did it show them become a couple?

I want moe-tan and her beloved husband to have a baby!
The baby is mime-chan.

Jesus user this is a blue board you sick fuck

Fanfic is a bit of a minefield. what's really weird is when you get one that's pretty well written but so bland and boring you just stop and one that may not be technically great but can keep you invested.
And I loved it.

But... none of the girls would get pregnant either way, so what's the point?

>writers go to local university
>walk into anthropology 101 and sit down
>take notes
>Each of Korekiyo's FTEs is a three-hour-long-lecture

>Staff book written by the team that wrote DR3 is not canon

How would Ouma react if someone were to see his scars? Would he initially panic?

Why not?

I don't think you can get much more canon than the official book saying it's canon and hand holding, do you want them to have 20 kids or something? Then will you admit it's canon?

how do you know

all dr guys are canonically gay

He'd pass them off as makeup and a prepared prank while never letting anyone see his arms again, duh.

>retard clinging to an artbook cover as them being "canon"
>literally thinking the staff gave that much of a shit about ships and didn't just want to mirror the other artbook cover with protagonist/heroine duo Hajime and Chiaki.

this

pretty sure I saw this guy on /v/ saying that it's not canon because they never kiss, and then went on to say Munakata and Chisa weren't in a romantic relationship.
So it's either elaborate bait, or he's actually retarded. Either way, don't give him (You)s

fujos are pure cancer

ebin meme

They never said it was canon. You took that text from the wiki. Your argument is as hollow as your ship lmao.

Just admit you're mad your ship didn't become canon.

Naegi isn't even holding her hand either but again Naegirifags are on full denial mode.

So which girl are you bitter about not winning the Naegibowl? It's Mukuro isn't it?

Edgy stuff user. I want Hoshi to take me with him on the run from the mafia and teach me to play tennis on an abandoned court. He hits the ball so hard that it’s a little intimidating at first, but with enough practise I’m able to keep a short rally going. I want him to gently bandage my bruised and bleeding knee when I trip on the asphalt and tell me I’m doing pretty well for a beginner.
I want to raise a colony of stray cats with him. I want him to be unable to contain his joy as we discover a nest of tiny newborn kittens crying out in the condemned building we're being forced to stop the night in to avoid suspicion. I want him to dangle some string for them to chase frantically, all while he has the biggest smile on his face.
I want him to show me his cooking skills. The cream puffs he bakes are messy and the filling squirts everywhere when you bite into them but they’re delicious and it’s worth it to see him sticking his tongue out in concentration as he ices them.
I want him to feel alive again, the wind whipping past our faces as we dash down an alley to evade a mafia hitman, laughing breathlessly and hugging him tight once we’ve thrown off our pursuer, then duck into an old cottage with him to shelter until the rain streaming down outside has stopped.
I want to lay with him under the stars at the end of another long, hard day while assuring him that no pain lasts forever and someday, eventually we'll get through this.

makifag

>Nagito will never caress my face with his lukewarm dead woman hand
Why even live?

>fujos are pure cancer
>two people are having a shitfight over whether or not naegi and kirigiri holding hands means she's riding his dick right at this moment

simply epic

t. Kyoko

Do people keep forgetting that Naegiri held hands just before the 4th limit (and Kiri's death)?

I usually only check the Kaito tag and the Fangan Ronpa one to see if the ones I read update every 10 years, but I sometimes check AU fics to see who they kill first (in most of them, Korekiyo dies really fast). I dropped YNALC mid-way through (fortunately), and Three-Point Shot was a disaster from the beginning. I didn't really pay attention to the "hope bringer" Kaede one, but it wasn't looking really good either. However, there was a talent switch one that seemed kind of interesting.

Unfortunately, the one I mentioned isn't even well-written, so it's both bad plot and bad writing.

Sure is nice when official post-series art confirms your ship as canon.

Everyone who isn't me should just disappear.

>samefagging
Retarded shipperfag at his best.

No girl won your dumb imaginary Naegibowl. Stop acting like the team gives a shit about your dumb ships.

I was expecting it to feel really tiring, like maki's (that was a bit too informative) but I got surprised, they aren't deep lectures but they raise interesting concepts. I just wish that we haven't the fte about his mask and the one where he talks about his sister felt like that it hadn't almost no lecture. I finished his ftes but the taste that it left was "I wish there was more".

Corpses can't talk, Mukuro

I can't believe Komaeda and Hinata eloped after the events of DR3... God Bless

Komaru.

Komaeda is about to die anyway

They're both perfect which is why they're both canon (though komahina is one sided).

Komaru's getting that stinky writer pussy now.

You mean Kirigiri placed her hand over Naegi's shippertard. But again whatever gets your non existent ship sailing.

>omg Hinata was cool with Komaeda in artbook cover
>they're canon!!!!

If they wanted to nail down naegiri as canon, they had multiple opportunities to do that in the actual anime. Yet they didnt.

Besides, holding hands is somewhat innocuous. If they were kissing, then you might have a stronger case, though I still will only accept things that happen in the story as canon. Extra art can sometimes just be the creators messing around or teasing fanservice.

>Also their overall character dynamic is more appealing to fujos in general.
Ouma/Saihara is fucking boring shit.

I still love this sweet pasta

Why? Do you want to be alone?

>tfw thought that the screenshot roll was a sushi lane before opening the picture

Probably a Naegi/Kirigiri are gay memester.

You can always buy that one figure of him that has Junko's hand as one of the spare parts. Just attach it, pick it up, and use it to caress your face. Maybe put in the fridge for awhile beforehand, if you want it to feel cold and clammy.

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

Not all sisters want to fuck their brothers Kiyo.

Me

And they weren't even holding hands lmao. Naegi had his hand balled up. Naegirifags are literally seething.

Perhaps, but it has more fujo appeal than Kaito/Saihara has.

Komahina canon in every shape and form!

Two best girls

This is just headcanon but I think it makes sense for those who die in the simulation to stay as spectators. The survivors choosing their own future fills them with hope.
Then the simulation breaks down, and each of them forms their own isolated bubble (like Nagito in DR 2.5), Hajime dives in to save each of them.

Nah, we established yesterday that Hinata's Gary Stu powers can cure cancer and dementia. He cured Nidai's terminal illness too while he was at it.

epicmafia.com/game/6296701 play