ETH cucks, sell if you just bought

Doing you a favor by telling you this.

Get rid of your ETH and re-buy in after a week if you really must gamble with ETH.

Hate to see you guys lose all your welfare checks in one quick blow. The time traveler was an obvious troll.

I don't care about LARPing time travel cunts, I bought because I thought Microsoft, JP Morgan, BP, and others were going to go in together on a deal to use Ethereum.

The reports were legit, have they changed their minds?

Here comes the naysayers... To the moon we go!

nice try

bought most of my stash pre-20$, so i have no reason to sell desu

early bird gets the onion

Remember this when tomorrow's price drops 15%

lmao I feel bad for anyone who legitimately put money they desperately needed into ETH on the off chance this shit was going to moon tonight.
I'm chillin. Have been investing what I could afford throughout the past few months . The announcement is 8 PM tonight right?

just buy and stfu guys this is real

The scheduled announcements for the 14th april were delayed to May according to Vitalik Buterin on Reddit. He announced the delay last week iirc, so we all knew nothing was going to happen today. Also most of the announcements for new DApps and project already leaked from third parties.
Good night

Nice, offloading your shitcoin onto hopeful but haplessly naive crypto-virgins.

>Huge buy wall at 47 on poloniex
Yeah okay goy, you're telling us out of the goodness of your heart right.

don't forget about alphabay lads, May will be a big month for ETH holders

Reports are real. It might be fair to say the announcement was the Forbes article (among others) back in February/March. I'm not sure what an announcement would entail? That these entities are dumping 50-100mil+ into the development? That Vitalik is on their advisory board (lolz). It's all speculation what the backing meant and what could come out of it, but it doesn't take away form their interest.

This. I hope it goes up, sure! When you're 300% in the green you feel cozy regardless what happens.

ETH is not going to $10 or even $30 for that matter, and if it drops again it's not permanently shitting it's pants. The corporate interest is real but we're all jumping the timeline of business and development here and speculating.

>Bitcoins had a limited amount, high, but limited
>ETH is infinite.
>These retards think just because Microsoft, JP Morgan and others are 'going to get in too' it's gonna skyrocket

If you seriously believe this shit, then you are a fucking retard.

ETH will be just a $1 dollar coin.

The thing about bitcoins is that it was private. You could buy illegal shit with it.

ETH won't get the same hype, and will sell low after a few months, because it's relatively easy to mine and there's an infinitea amount. Also, people will keep using bitcoins.

Do you even understand the coin?

who the fuck cares about all that shit. if people keep buying it, then the value will increase

?

ok.

>investing in bitcoin in 2017
sup grandpa

I'm a cryptovirgin and i'll admit this all sounds too good to be true but why wouldn't ETH be at least a good long term investment even if it's not going to moon tonight?

its not a fucking coin you fucking retard. not even passing as a currency. its a platform of technology that can be used in almost every industry you can think of. this is fucking web 3.0. you and your fucking brain can't comprehend the maginitude of such a development. go shill your fucking pivx/2give dipshit coinz

every time i check to see if this is a shoop or not

Sometimes I like to sell the news, but other times I'll buy that shit.

>Faggot who thinks that ETH will reach $1000.

You are fucking autistic.

>A faggot who thinks 100 billion MC isnt achievable.
Stay poor

>Faggot who thinks that market cap means shit

Stay retarded.

You are either trying to get people to sell so you can buy or are very ignorant of how revolutionary this tech is.

'this tech'

You are just repeating nonsense.

If I had seen this I wouldn't have been even a fraction of how hyped I am now haha do you have link to the reddit post