Just sent out 250 resumes on indeed if I don't have a job by tomorrow im killing myself

Just sent out 250 resumes on indeed if I don't have a job by tomorrow im killing myself

Do it via livestream. At least then we can nominate you for the Golden iPod award.

Just go work at Taco Bell while you apply for other jobs. Generate that money nigga

Dude online apps are retarded you need to go straight to hr departments if you wanna get a job. Do you have job experience?

Is this true for internships? The primary way to apply for them seems to be online

No I've never had a job desu

How old are you?

I will be 30 later this year and I have never sent in a resume or had a job interview except as an HR formality. I've been in continuous employment for nine years now and each job over that time has been offered to me instead of me seeking it out.

I sort of feel cut off from an important part of the collective wagecuck experience.

What a fucking waste of time

I'll bet you sent the exact same shitty resume to all 250 of them too.

I volunteered a lot and won some awards for poetry. Its a good resume imo

>won some awards for poetry
post a sample

In case anyone cares someone called me i go for training tomorrow so i wont be killing myself

>I'll bet you sent the exact same shitty resume
thats what i did and ended up getting a position as a bank teller

There should be enough time to kill yourself before training.

Seems a waste to do it after training

20? Plenty of time, don't beat yourself up over not having a job.

>be employer
>going through resumes
>"Woah, this guy does poetry! I've got to hire him!"

sad.

follow up is important. look for any job it doesnt matter. it could be mcdonalds. Once you are employed you look way more marketable. when you apply make sure you show up in person. Even multiple times. Persistence gets you places.

Kek

They put me in charge of hiring for my pathetic 10EUR/HR hotel laundry machine job. I had about 80 applications so I did some interviews last week. There were no good looking girls, but one guy had a beard down to his belly button and a gold front tooth. I asked him if he could do laundry - he said "yeah I guess" so you know I hired that mother fucker!

>follow up is important
What do you mean?

Congratulations OP, good luck!

Bug them about the application you submitted if you haven't heard from them.

Truck driving is still in demand. Most companies will pay for your training if you stay with them a year.

Im not gonna sit here and lie to you though, it is a hard job sometimes. Forget about starting a family or ever really seeing your family again. You will live on the road in a truck. Youll travel across the US more times than most people change their underwear.

Pays about $450 -$500 per week starting out. There are some gotchas though. You have to eat out almost every meal so expect to blow about 70 bucks a week just feeding yourself.

I did it a while back but gave up on it. Still got my cdl so im thinking about doing it again since im like you OP i cant find a local job anywhere in my town.

Oh and ideal scenario is to find a partner to team up with. Its more fun when you roll with someone cool.

Hope this helps.

Peace.

>Truck driving is still in demand.
>All Normie Programing encourages having their AI car masters to drive
>What is "Driving"
Get ass sores and listen to audiobooks, I guess...

Tomorrow is sunday you won't get shit.

What does amd radeon graphics have to do with it?

Nigga there's so many way to make money it ain't even funny. Start a janitorial business or awning cleaning service. I'm assuming you live at home, ask your folks for a loan I'm sure they'll be happy that you're actually doing shit with your life.

2017, where if you don't enter professional employment you have to be a janitor

>2017
>Retarded kids thinking that they're too good for work

And people bitch about immigrants taking their jobs.

Pretty sure janitor positions require a phd in chemistry since you have to use cleaning chemicals. Probably need at least 5 years experience with said chemicals to even apply.

>sent
You are supposed to do it personally. Go to the place you would like to work for and talk. Much bigger success rate than just passive sending.

Spotted the Boomer.

Following up after you submit am application. Show up in person, a phone call to the business. Anything that forces the employer to remember you. In this detached society making yourself stand out is a key.