Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/tag/parody:fate grand order
exhentai.org/g/1141279/86ace528c1/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#limited
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Saint

Fuck Liznigger

>tfw Tamamo was my tutorial roll servant
>this game is doing everything in its power to keep me from ascending her
>even made me have autism to fully level okita

i swear if i don't get the demon hearts from this event im gonna feel pathetic

Liznigger will be ignored, choosing this one instead

Alright, which one of you was this.

shhh Ilya is sleeping

Fluffy Shishou.

snek

What about her?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE SHIROU

EH II WA DAMARINASAI

>lancer 40AP today
ARE YOU READY FOR FP, OKITAFAGS?

I already like Shishou.

I love my wife!
I see you are a snek of culture as well, user.

facing the wrong way shishou

Please come home, shishou.

I REALLY LOVE LOLIS!

She's perfect.
snek is pretty good too

if i remove the mask will she die?

be a good oniichan

or else

Can Hassan not ever instakill Drake on this AP40 Rider Honnojji thing? Even with a 500% it's not triggering.

It would be extremely painful

I'm gonna use 6 of these gudaguda hearts on Carmilla to thank the real mvp of the event.

I'll get spooked by her in the 2030 banner!

>Hour and a half to go
>Nothing to do
Holy shit I'm so bored.

Keep the Scat threads coming.

Post for Scat!
She is best shishou!

Go do something else? Surely your life doesn't revolve around a mobage right?

until what

UNTIL WHAT?

I'm going to meme roll Scathach with a single ticket and there's nothing you can do to stop me /alter/!

Sorry boys she’s taken

There's always fapping, friend.

so what should I do with the extra GUDAOs that keep dropping? this would have been nice before I cleared them from the shop

My wife!

exhentai.org/tag/parody:fate grand order

Wrong, Dantes belongs to Master.

No, but she'll think you like her or find her pretty.

>"It seems you still will not let me hide my face. Even though it is not amusing, this visage, did you end up liking it? "

I don't think you want to give her the wrong impression.

Death rate is low on enemy Servants.

Think sub-SSR rates.

Remember to play actual games too, user! I just bought Nioh on steam myself (that 60 was about to go to np 2 Okita)

for you

Is the rainbow orbs even in our version? I never really tried to notice if it was.

It is

Y-yeah, nobody can be that pathetic.

Nothing you enjoy doing can possibly be bad, user!

I dont know why I like Avenger x Avenger

As long as you don't watch FGO youtubers as well, and even sub to them. That'd be really pathetic, h-haha. N-no one would do that that, haha...

This loli has lost something in her pants. Will you help her find it?

delete this

>she's taken
True, but she was taken by Saber Alter, not Dantes.

>tfw FGO is the only thing I even look forward to in my life anymore

What if its all 3 together? and Jannu and Saber Alter peg him

Edgelords desperately clinging to the image of being edgelords despite romance being involved, thus shattering the visage to everyone with half a brain.
That's why I like it

>Watch all the Garden of Sinners movie
>Enjoy them a lot, find myself liking pic related a lot
>She just disappears at the end though for some reason
>Do some reading, find out she's Aoko's sister and Aoko is someone I've wanted to find more about

Where do I go from here lads?

The only problem with all this is that it's made me realized how disconnected Fate is from the rest of the Nasuverse. It's like everything that is Fate happens in it's own bubble, unaffecting the rest of the world. And I get that Grail Wars are self-contained affairs, but I'd expect a passing reference here or there to other works.
I think the closest Fate character that actually interacts with the rest of the world in a meaningful way is Waver in his case files. Aside from that, I haven't found anything that references Rin doing something in the Clock Tower, or any of Shirou's hero adventures.

I do love me some Fate but I don't think it's integrated into the greater Nasuverse world well and stuff like Fate/GO doesn't help.

Make me like Medb.

>tfw new and nothing to offer to others
M-maybe when I finish leveling Nobu after the event, I'll have friends.

>tfw has a lot anime to watch but keep shitposting here

Wrong Dantes is for Nightingale

Just bought the last CE, and was lucky enough to get a drop. I have 493k right now, If I always pick an Okita with a point CE can I get the Lore with only a few apples or am I getting boned here?

ZETSUBOUSHITA
THE LOW ADVERTISED RATE UP PERCENTAGE HAS ME IN DESPAIR

>Hiragumo (平蜘蛛)
>Also known as: Kotenmyou Hiragumo (古天明平蜘蛛)

>Lit.: "flat spider"/"ancient dawn flat spider": a priceless Sengoku-era tea kettle owned by tea-master Matsunaga Hisahide which Oda Nobunaga coveted, so named because it was shaped like a crouched spider. The hiratagumo (written with the same characters) is a type of spider (uroctea compactilis) found throughout Japan.

>When Nobunaga besieged Hisahide's castle at Shigisan with 20,000 troops, he declared, "If you should give the Hiragumo kettle over to me, I shall spare your life"—to which Hisahide replied, "Nobunaga shall have neither my head nor the Hiragumo kettle!"

>Hisahide smashed the kettle before he committed seppuku to prevent Nobunaga from taking possession of it (another account says that he filled it with gunpower and blasted it along with his head over the castle walls).

>(Though in the present era rare tea implements are valued highly, in the Sengoku era they were worth entire fiefdoms. One could not be a first-class tea master without owning one of these items.)

Is that the reason why the Nobus uses Hiragumo as suicide bombs?

I think it's kind of nice in a way, but I agree as well.
Think of it this way though, Shirou isn't famous or well known even as Archer, and the VN brings that up. He wasn't a hero and he wasn't known by a big enough amount of people for him to become a Heroic Spirit.
Same with Tohsaka doing anything, she's not really important on the scale that someone like Waver is.
The Fuyuki HGWs already get enough wank in the rest of the Fate stuff, so it'd be a bit disappointing if it got wanked in the overall Nasuverse.

Lol this makes me love Nobu's even more if true.

>implying I don't want to be trained in the arts of warfare and sexual maturity by Shishou

When the Tsukihime remake comes out and there's a Tsukihime collab event.

So never.

>tfw we were born in the universe where men are starved for vaginas, and not the one where women are starved for cock

What's this from bro? Is it on sadpanda?

Give me FP slut

I mean damn, FGO has made me use my phone more than ever.

>Shirou's hero adventures.
Isn't it mentioned somewhere that Shirou gets his red outfit from Ciel or something?

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Yes. Check for Akitsuki Karasu.

Why does everything keep getting in the way of Sakura and Shirou getting married! First there's this Big Cup Battle, then this walking sword, then a tsundere and her creepy priest dad. The loli and her big butler guy are cool and can stick around, but Shirou's older sister keeps cockblocking him and it's pissing me off. He needs to propose to Sakura and punch her brother Araragi already.

exhentai.org/g/1141279/86ace528c1/

Why don't you fucking look retard?

Hey Jack bro, are you getting the MLB Gudao-O CE? I was thinking it could be great on Jack, or at least a fine replacement for IA.

That's why HF is the TRUE route.

I'm still waiting for the Raikou one to get scanned

>her brother Araragi

What servant would he end up summoning if he were a master?

God this is a bad edit.

Thanks bros I needed to blow off some steam
There's 8 pages of results when I search character:"scathach$"

>until she can be adopted
Or molested!

>Same with Tohsaka doing anything, she's not really important on the scale that someone like Waver is.
Well Waver didn't exactly start off important. He was just some kid who wanted to be in a Grail War, managed to do so, then learnt a lot from his Servant.
All the stuff that happened to make him important occurred after the war.

>The Fuyuki HGWs already get enough wank in the rest of the Fate stuff, so it'd be a bit disappointing if it got wanked in the overall Nasuverse.

Well that's the problem. It's a big ol' Fate circlejerk.
For example, I'd kill for some stories where it's Rin and Luvia having to work together to investigate some magical threat, something completely unrelated to any sort of Grail war. Then maybe they come across some of the other Nasuverse characters or something.

You got all these nice characters but apparently they're only allowed to exist when a golden cup is involved, which is a shame.

Shinobu, duh

>comparing Shinji with Araragi
Don't you compare Araragi with that wimp.

She made Shirou's puppet body in HF. Also Ciel from Tsukihime gave Archer the red cloth.

>Shinji replaced by Alpharagi in the Grail War

what happens

Realistically Seibah and he'd convince her into believing her ideals aren't mistaken through a three-episode long conversation full of RED PANELS

Can Kiss-Shot be recorded in the Throne despite being a vampire? She's dead in Kabuki's alternate timeline, and has her sword and blood in him, so Saber

but I like seeing them fall into despair when they don't get the characters they want

They have the same VA, user.

>female protag

Into the trash

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#limited
As long as you have a good percentage for the remaining Golden Heaven quests, you should be able to get about 800k-900k points from those alone. So you should be ok.

>A nigger on the zerker slot
Fuck you you have Kiyo to use there.

Would Divine Banquet help Nobu's NP generation or the difference is minimal?