>build planner
grimtools.com/calc

>item db
grimtools.com/db

>wikis
grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>updated resist reduction doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw7I9fTSqtx9s3a4WVvkgiOGZ7leM81n1H1RrwrOzLc/edit#gid=0

>mods
www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
www.moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>can't launch/black screen
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

>previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/a2d7lrJN
grimtools.com/calc/JVlMPRjZ
grimtools.com/calc/YVW9L8eN
grimtools.com/calc/eZPzggg2
youtu.be/zrBXfBx5OMI?t=186
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw new thread sends the old one to archives

When should I stop dumping everything into spirit and switch to physique.
grimtools.com/calc/a2d7lrJN

First time finishing all 150 on Gladiator. Here's all the drops--giving it all away. Will post host details shortly.

Never. Maximum power.

at level 1

SC -- last time I did this for HC there was no interest (you're all casuals it seems. but that's cool)

>Inner Focus isn't even maxed
What the fuck.

What do you think? Should I go Abomination or drop it and go for Wendigo?
grimtools.com/calc/JVlMPRjZ

>got a mythical arcanor drop
playing around with builds, seems viable
grimtools.com/calc/YVW9L8eN

I have yet to see a single pet build without dying god. I guess I just need to submit and get it. I bet I get myself killed a lot, but I can't be unique and not use it.

Do you think there's actually anyone pussy enough to play without hardcore?

Can you even imagine how boring the game would be without those moments of extreme panic when you fuck up massively and are dropped down to 5-10% health and only just escape?

Whichever reply that ends with a 7 will determine my next build

>tfw always have menhirs will on my builds

Thanks for the loot bud
Some goodies in there that should help when I get to 94

1st rule of AIDS, put Wendigo on Bloody Pox, you already fucked it up.

>doing content you can realistically beat
pls

You already are level 94, weren't you?

Also how come you took a few items when I was sitting there next to the loot, then when I walked away to the illusionist minutes later you took everything? Bad jew. But whatever, the game crashed by your jewishness so you got everything it seems.

Might do another sometime soon if I clean out my hoard-alts.

Really like having bloody pox as my twin fang machinegun activator :^)

Is it viable to make a build based around elemental damage, instead of specifically cold, fire or lightning?

sure moms panetti is bretty good

Why wouldn't it be? Enemies aren't likely to be resistant to all the elements.

To the user in the last thread who was saying something about Trapper with Tsunami? Don't. Tsunami is shit, you'd be better off putting Leviathan or Amatok on it.
>Wendigo is a better Twin Fangs
>but he likes the worse version

have a look at this i just posted it

>panetti
i'm playing on going Shard of Beronath dw melee

Thanks guys, i guess i'll try to make a spellbreaker elemental build then
wish me luck!

I think the majority of your damage on Forcewave will be Fire as you have 50% conversion to Fire on the Handguards of Justice. If you have more than 100% conversion then it will be weighted accordingly. I would suggest getting rid of Seal of Resonance as it will weaking that effect and instead replace it with a Seal of Destruction as it will skew your damage even more towards Fire. I could also imagine using a Shard of the Eternal Flame instead as it will grant a significant amount of flat damage and a massive amount of Physical to Fire conversion on Forcewave, but you are missing out on the +1 to all Soldier skills so it might not be worth it.

well fire is jsut the same as elemental more or less? instead of of 33/33/33 its now like 55/22/22

I should explain why Wendigo is way better on Bloody Pox than Twin Fangs. Firstly, Wendigo has no cd, and with the rate at which Bloody Pox spreads, that means an overall higher amount of procs. Second, Wendigo scales all vit damage, whereas Twin Fangs scales pierce, weapon damage, and vitality, splitting the sources and doesn't scale as well (plus since you're going dagger the weapon damage is going to be a percentage of basically nothing). Thirdly, Wendigo has a better ADCtH scaling, so you'll be getting more healing. Lastly, Twin Fangs is projectile based. No matter how many enemies you can hit with those projectiles (or enemies you can potentially miss), with how fast and far BP Spreads, Wendigo's automatic application is more reliable.

True you made me rethink. Problem is to path wendigo I won't be able to efficiently get abomination, is it worth it?

It would let you concentrate on Fire Damage instead of Elemental. Justicar boosts Fire Damage and you waste a significant amount of points in your Devotions on Cold and Lightning Damage and even on your gear that would be spent better on Fire Damage as it is already higher than the other 2 damage types. Also let's you pick up Eldritch Fire for even more Resistance Reduction and the whole Ultos Devotion Tree is pretty pointless. Instead you can pick up Viper. Also Sigil of the Bear King seems mostly pointless. I think a Mark of Divinity would be stronger.

semi related, why not bloody pox (rend)
more bleed and bleed rr, stack it with bloodthirsty gear for afk gaming

it all gets converted to an elemental type one way or the other, so overall damage is more important that any element. the thing is fire damage is pretty much 50% so the other 50% is cold and lightning and there isnt much room to maneuver because arcanor already has a 100% conversion rate.
maybe youre right about ultos, but its pretty good dps but imo bear king is excellent, every stat on there except the physical damage is great

grimtools.com/calc/eZPzggg2
I left 2 points open, personally I'd put them somewhere in Affliction, one of the 2 branches, up to you. Copped a couple of points around to pick up Mark of Torment and even out Curse of Frailty. You really don't need Turtle, grab one of the Fiendflesh items instead, like the boots.
Healing on it and Vit damage. If you're going for Rend/Bleed you're likely to be a Conjurer with Devouring Swarm anyways, and just put rend on Swarm then. Makes it ridiculous with 70% -vit res and more than the original -50% bleed res on it.

What exactly does cast speed affect when spells are instacast and only have cooldown?

Oh shit that devotion tree is really aids man. Thanks for solving i couldn't really get there

It's 58,3% with a Seal of Destruction and even with a Seal of Resonance it's still over 50% Fire Damage. The other damage types are much less relevant and your Fire Damage multiplier is already higher in the first place. If you deal 100 Damage then do you want another x% Lightning Damage when you could be boosting Fire Damage instead which you deal a lot more? Look there's Magi, there's Ulzuin's Torch, there's Eldritch Fire. Also Tsunami is shit. You are boosting the exact two damage types that you shouldn't be boosting. Get rid of the Time-Flux Band, Combustion Band instead. Boom even more Fire Resistance Reduction. I really don't get it. The defensive stuff on the Sigil of the Bear King is pathetic compared to Mark of Divinity. Yes, you are missing out on those 2 points of Rending Force which deals Pierce Damage which is almost entirely irrelevant to you and 2% Crit Damage. You don't deal Internal Trauma damage as it gets converted anyway. 15% Crit Damage? Meh, you get 10% in Ulzuin's Torch anyway. Reflected Damage Reduction? Useless. It's not an Internal Trauma build and you have high Resistance against the main damage type you are dealing. Please.

fair points, but i believe the internal trauma gets converted

I just noticed I did remove lantern, might want to fiddle with that a bit in order to grab that.

Very well possible, but even if it is then Mark of Divinity is still stronger. Tsunami and Ultos really should go though. The rest is up to you.

I'm a different user, I agree at least with getting rid of Tsunami, thing's a dumpster fire even when you're trying to do a full cold build.

I see. Honestly I think Arcanor Forcewave seems pretty fucking shit. It looks like this build should be taken to its logical conclusion and replace Inquisitor with Demolitionist and Arcanor with Shar'Zul's Worldeater. Kind of a shame though as I would like to see this being a thing. Maybe you can make some kind of Elemental Mage Hunter with the blade instead.

well the reason i chose it is because its tied to inquisitor seal, which last 27 secs with arcanor and you can cast 3 of them, but maybe its shit i dunno

Inquisitor is so fucking OP for a dw pistol build.

Early game is MUCH more stronger than a dw melee nightblade, thanks to the WPS being so strong and the dw passive actually being useful

If you want a truly OP early game build, then play arcanist with that flash freeze spell. Max that shit out and you'll clear hordes of enemies with one shot.
That spell alone can probably keep you going until about level 30. With the minor exception of those "cold one" zombies.

pic related

its barrowholm

What build?

>Leveling with ravenous earth
>having fun using blitz
>this drops

why

I just fucking got done with 2h ranged
why do you do this to me game

Animation speed, i.e. you can move more quickly after casting something, or chaincast spells with no cooldown faster

>Malkadar and Barthollem aren't their factions' Nemesis
>instead some literally whos

I wish this would drop for me.

I've been using a level 30 or something shield for fucking forever because it gives +1 to all necro skills and a few other nice perks. But I;m 71 and really want a fucking upgrade.

>tfw trying to devotion plan a physical ranged tactician

Don't get too attached to the +1 skills if the other stats are garbage

>fighting in crucible
>chaos spawn and cultists errywhere
>chaos resistance is the hardest to raise
These tentacled monstrosities are really doing a number on my rectum.

Shaman + Occultist or Shaman + Necro for vitality caster?

i'm gonna start up a shaman-necro in a few
ravenous earth is apparently gg

Necro for Ravenous earth.

You literally only need Assassin's Mark.

Since I have legit autism and am a NEET I might start trying to fix up the wiki a bit more soon. Just want to double check, the gamepedia one is the one worth mantaining right?

>not doing both
the state of your autism

once you've maxed out devotion points is it worth completing shrines that aren't corrupted? Not sure if the ultimate level shrines are worth the components they require, don't think I've ever gotten great loot from one.

Relic for a vit build? I've looked over all of em several times and they're all underwhelming as fuck

lets not die

If you truly love something, let it go.

*lets go of my pe-nis* ;-)

I wish i would die soon

get naked and take a nice long rest in the nearest aether field

Is it just me or is SoT lacking in hero monsters compared to BoC or valbury?

What's your class combo?

Can the old legendary crafter give you the level 84+ ones? If not, what do I do with all these old and busted rare materials?

There's a new one in Malmouth, but it's currently bugged and can't create jewelry.

I know about the new one, but can I do anything with these old mats? I don't recall any way to convert them to the new ones either.

upcoming patch will let you craft the new rare mats with old ones. 6:1

That's good to know. At least I won't feel annoyed when they drop now.

Where can I find more info on the update?

google

youtu.be/zrBXfBx5OMI?t=186

grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62190

alternately and twitch /videos/201656301

Occ/Shaman Seal+Vit totem

Maybe a little but there are at least 3 confirmed bosses plus the trap room and the big reward chest seems to always spit out a purple.

Welp, there is going to be a dynamite shortage in Cairn as I dismantle my stash of duplicates.

>return to main menu from Crucible
>enter main game mode
>difficulty resets to normal

Stormcaller's Pact or Aura of Conviction for a ranged Vindicator?

I do SoT somewhat frequently and often come out with no legendaries at all. The Transcendent chest especially is basically always a disappointment, most legendaries come from random heroes in the first loot room thingy. Even then, I'm fairly certain I've never once gotten two legendaries in one run.
Valbury and BoC seem to be much better for me.

will you still have to farm endless hours for ugdenbloom?

probably yes. i got that image from a stream, i'm not a playtester. you do know the ugdenbloom farming route though right?

This is the cost of RNG. We can share our experiences but it is down to each person's luck.

I wouldn't have it any other way

not him but I dont

here is one

and here's the other. this one yielded better results for me/hour

thanks user

yeah but falcon and unknown soldier would be nice but I have shit all attacks to bind them to

is there anything a pyromancer is good at? i had a gunslinger before expansion but that build has been superseded by the purifier

>over a dozen kriegs set farm runs
>not one piece
am I doing something wrong? I'm starting to lose my will to live over here.

>Terrnox
>Krieg's Boots - 5.0%

>Valaxteria
>Krieg's Grip - 3.6%
>Krieg's Shoulderguards - 3.6%

>Fleshweaver Krieg
>Krieg's Chestguard - 4.0%
>Krieg's Mask - 4.0%

It's by far the easiest Set to obtain.

Pet
Fire/chaos melee (maybe)

transmuted BWC should still work

Should you earn something instead of XP that you could turn in for a prize once you hit level 100?

no, fuck gambling mechanics

Would switching to 2H weapons for the extra damage boost of Kraken be worth it in the long run? Currently going sword & board.

Also, the fuck does "BIS" mean, I keep seeing that all over here and the official forums when talking about gear.

What's the droprate of Shar'Zul's Worldeater?

I feel like skill points are a huge deal on summoners. If I could find something with huge bonuses or something over my offhand and amulet I could see me replacing them but nothing has been so overwhelmingly great to justify losing the nice skill points.