How and why?

How and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-region/
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/Only-10-MBA-graduates-employable-say-experts/articleshow/45846637.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rice.

Also the fact that they got the Green Revolution while still with a slightly more primitive attitude and access to contraception.

they were major population centers even before the green revolution dumbass.

Yeah, but smaller.

Contrast population growth in Europe and Asia during the 2nd half of the 20th century.

worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-region/

But he's right.
Rice is how they became major population centres. The green revolution together with industrialization population boom is why they kept being bigger.

Pretty sure it has more to do with agriculture being able to support larger populations than people fucking like rabbits.

That's bullshit, but I belive it.

Long periods of historical stability, prosperity, and health lead to high population numbers and density

China has had all three in spades for thousands of years and only until recent times with Taiping Rebellion, Second Sino-Japanese War, and Great Leap Forward have population numbers really slowed/dropped

Java and India were similar except for colonization but Britain and Netherlands were always more interested in trade and never conquering per se

Europe and West Africa would be the same density wise except for Black Death and Immigration to New World (population pressures were a huge problem in Europe in mid 1800s) and the Slave Trade, Lack of Political Unity, and the Pretty Much Neverending Plague

>That's bullshit, but I belive it.
No, it's actually true. There are almost 4b people in that area, and just 3.5b outside it.

Yeah, so why did population growth tail off in the West despite being well short of our carrying capacity?

Because social issues, like gender roles and contraception also affect population growth.

This must be the true power of The World!

not only that you could cut off borneo, tibet, mongolia, xin-qiang, russia, north korea and it'd still be accurate while only having 2/3s of the circle left

WRYYY

Interesting questions for sure, but I would add: how to bring fertility in those countries the fuck down? especially India

amazing indeed

wrong thread i assume?

Better question is how to raise death rates

India seems to be finding that out already though

One Child Policy

It's already declining as they modernise.

It's 2.5 now.

you don't need to its already collapsing and will probably be well below Western rates for a while.

Collectivism

the thing is once they stabilize, if they do, they will have wrecked their environment, driven tigers extinct, and will be a billion people aspiring to a higher status of living

and people in the west say they shouldn't have kids because there are already too many people in the world

When "people" say that, what they really mean ist there shouldn't be more white people.

tigers are much better now than they were under the brits.
Successive governments have successfully followed policies of reforestation and sustainable green energy, and once thorioum power becomes a viable energy generation source the quality of life in india will skyrocket due to it having 40% of the world's thorium reserves.

On the other hand my whatsapp will be filled with shitty messages telling how everything good in India happened due to modi and glorious hindu rule.

So, its a mixed bag really.

its 2.3 as of last year, which because of India's skewed gender ratio means it is now at TFR levels.

Indian cities have some of the lowest birth rates in the world. Like below western europe tier.

Considering that India protects tigers and China is raising them in damn farms...they're kinda ok now.

Rice. It has two to three times the yields of wheat, AND it's more labor intensive to prepare, the combination gives you more people and higher levels of organisation, which in turn means yet more people.

>chinks raise tigers in farms.

How else would they make tiger penis a sustainable medicine? I've heard that and the insides of a newborn girl will cure just about anything.

Interesting about thorium. I'll take your word about tigers, and it's good to read that, and this . Nevertheless, they (you?) are a fuckton of people already

that's right, they'll cure everything except for being a superstitious idiot gook

>superstition is bad because of my ideology
Veeky Forums is just as awful as Veeky Forums wew

>China
>Stable
>Beyond last 50 years

The things he mentioned being the Taiping Rebellion, second sino-Japanese war and Great Leap Forward were all within a century before the last fifty years.

This

Another albeit small factor is that there was no Abrahamic birth control

>eating tiger penis will increase my libido.
this is as bad as the Indian government under Hindu nationalists saying that homosexuality is a western conspiracy and a lie.

you can look up project tiger if you like. Once India gets better you can come visit the Jim Corbett National park or the sunderbans or any other assorted wildlife sanctuary in India.

>tfw you are in a jeep and you see a motherfucking adult male bengal tiger cross the jungle trail in front of you.

And people say there isn't magic in this world.

stabilty? please, chinese have a knack for waging a war that lasts generations and decimates the population, every now and then

>abrahamic birth control
>pakistan is an islamic nation and is rapidly breeding like jihadi bunnies.

>Lasts for Generations
Top of my head, I can only think of the Three Memedoms (180-early 200s), the Nanbeichao Period (the entire 4th and 5th centures), the 5 Dynasties and 10 Kingdoms (first half of 900s AD) and the Jin-Song Wars (1100s to 1240)

If u noticed, there's kinda long periods of short wars and internal stability between them.

Didn't Three Kingdoms cause the population to drop 2/3 after the famines and the killings where done?

Because they are basically right next to the place agriculture developed.

And they have rice.

No, the dying happened during the Three Kingdoms.

Afterwards the Jin Dynasty took over.

Besides Chinese are notoriously bad at casualty calculation. Just see what happened during the T'ang Dynasty
>An Lushan Rebellion.
>Man that was bad, how many are dead?
>25,000,000 your majesty (China's population is 28 mil)
>HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THOSE NUMBERS?
>We looked at all the villages and saw if they still existed. If they don't, it means they ded :DDD
>...
>Well, we still have a lot of subjects so I'm sure those figures are bullshit. Let's fix this dynasty for much of the 800s and let it collapse by 900s :P

Also you can actually get in 2 harvests a year rather than one.

>Pretty Much Neverending Plague

Was it not the same in India / China? Isnt that where plague comes from?

LGBT is a western concept but homosexual men fugging men as one example have been a thing since ever.

north china plain and indo gangetic plain

Neverending plague was everywhere

it came from ur mum

You know nothing about India, why do you pull facts out of your ass? Fuck you.

Kys

>it came from ur mum

And with the knowledge that I am the son of the mother of plagues you choose to raz me on the internet?

This is a bold step indeed.

>homosexuality is a mental disorder and against indian culture.
is literally their argument. Indian culture is perhaps the biggest meme there is.

> homosexuality is a mental disorder
Yeah... Like denying of marxism is also the one. :^)
Fuck people who invent mental illnesses on the spot to push their retarded agenda.

>Muh akhand bharat, muh strong hindutwa kultur, muh place in the sun
I bet you forward every whatsapp you receive that shows that India will become the richest country in the world if we stop buying foreign brands for a month.
kys and your retarded IT cell.

India will become the richest country on earth by the end of this decade. Stop being insecure and just accept it; we won't genocide you, and whites will still be privileged cosmopolitans more akin to modern jews.

The U.S is hopelessly divided and will only continue to dwindle as its' institutions grow obsolete with the digital age. China will surpass the U.S, but collapse internally/stagnate due to an ageing population.

Civilisation started in India, and civilisation will peak in India.

Prove me wrong; you literally can't. Suck my dick

I'm sorry.

PPP

Can you please pause easy mode and turn on nominal GDP - if you cant measure your're wealth in Japan Manga figures what is the point?

> Nigeria
> 9
Is this Indian predictions or what?

Kill yourself you retarded bhakt. there are far too many people in india to be employed properly or be educated in a remotely useful manner.
>PPP
>in a globalized economy

of course bhakts are retarded. You want to go back to glorious past where every indian had their own UFO and went around the world with the power of gomutra. Jerking off to PPP is a fucking joke when 40% of the country suffers from chronic malnutrition and state governments decide to ban eggs in school because apparently chicken eggs come from the same holes birds shit from.

Nigeria is going to be a hell pit in 2050 - containing 3 of 10 of the worlds largest cities each city with a population larger than the current population of the UK.

PPP is hard economic power while nominal GDP inevitably lags behind in terms of reflecting a countries true political-economic power by nature of economic modifiers. You wouldn't know because you're a pseud neckbeard, probably a libertarian too.

Point is, you haven't argued against my points. India will have the largest middle class, the largest labour pool, the largest working age university educated demographic in the world and we will become the mightiest country in the world by the dawn of this century.

Civilisation started in India, and civilisation will peak in India.

Nigeria has a massive population (170 mil~) that will continue booming for a while, a strong sense of national identity, and a (full serious) space program

State governments in the U.S ban eating oranges in the shower, gave spics and niggers cheat points for university, pass legislation on education so that the syllabi only includes the parts of WW1 and WW2 where America was directly involved (even in Russia they learn holistically about WW2 and the pacific war instead of just their perspective) as well as economic apologism for slavery

>a strong sense of national identity, and a (full serious) space program

Why does the north and south keep killing each other then?

What is Nigeria's greatest space achievement?

And the largest number of malourished laborers.
And the largest number of useless university educated "graduates" that will be non competitive in the modern economy

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/Only-10-MBA-graduates-employable-say-experts/articleshow/45846637.cms

India always is two steps from utter collapse and disaster largely due to short sighted HRD policies and coalition politics. It is more of a miracle that the country is actually functioning as a whole.

And american universities are ranked as the best in the world at the masters and Doctorate levels, are powerhouses of industrial research and help create far reaching technologies that change the world.

Meanwhile the Narenda Modi goverment is trying to inculcate "indian values" in school that will be decided by a bunch of old faggots who get off by watching people doing physical exercises in shorts.

Stop your penis boasting, I actually live in India. This place is shit and filled with retards that think that everything is going to get better while they sit on their asses all day.

>Point is, you haven't argued against my points.

>PPP is hard economic power while nominal GDP inevitably lags behind in terms of reflecting a countries true political-economic power by nature of economic modifiers. You wouldn't know because you're a pseud neckbeard, probably a libertarian too.

I am getting the feeling you do not understand the distinction between nominal and PPP.

don't.
He gets paid per post.

>And american universities are ranked as the best in the world at the masters and Doctorate levels, are powerhouses of industrial research and help create far reaching technologies that change the world.

Their top universities are one of the best. Their education system is a mess.

>is a mess.

is corrupt. its a shame because one section ruins the credibility of the whole.

RICE

>this is as bad as the Indian government under Hindu nationalists saying that homosexuality is a western conspiracy and a lie.
It is.

But regardless, learn to detect a joke you fucking autist. Back to /sci with you.

More like "people"
I can accept that chinks are people, but not pooinloos

A little edgy are we?

>unironically being superstitious
>disliking science

Science is a superstition.

No it isn't. You are just an uneducated buffoon. If you don't like it then stop using electricity or antibiotics.

>ur uneducated if u dnt like my superstition

A superstition is any dogma around metaphysics. That is certainly what science is/

is that a jojo reference?

One methodolog, science,y is demonstrabbly better at discovering how the world works. You are just some religious nutjub butthurt that the evidence doesn't support your myths.

Then stop using all the things that science produces. Put your money where you're mouth is or shut the fuck up.

If you think science is a superstition and complete wrong, why don't you come up with a method of inquiry that's vastly superior to it? Could it be because you're in fact a fucking moron?

>demonstrably
>empiricism confirms empiricism
Evidence doesn't exist btw. Keep being fallacious though.
>will-to-truth

>science is bad for no other reason than it disagrees with me, just take my word for it
You are an idiot. But you think reality is an illusion so your demonstrable idiocy doesn't matter to you. Nothing matters to you, just your fairly tale land.

Reality is an ideology attached to existence.

Why are you dogmatists so loud?

populaton>tecnology

populaton>tecnology>cultre

Do you even know what "superstition" means?

China gets a boost to population growth during golden ages.

i know it's called a super moon but this is ridiculous!!

Do you? It's not 'hurr durr fukkin chrisdens r stuped'

You aren't even a Christian. You are a shitposter trying to make Christians look bad with shit arguments like "nothing we percieve is even real, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan". You are probably an atheist.

I never claimed any position.

You Platonists aren't even fucking rational.

People, wheter Asian, African or European, consume resources. There is no good reason for why Asians or European should have six kids each, not there is any reason for well-off Africana to have more than two.

>claims reality isn't real
>thinks this is an argument against one way of determining reality in particular
>thinks anyone will take him seriously
Fuck off.

I'm not here to be taken seriously. You are once again attaching an ideology to existence.

>I'm not here to be taken seriously.
Then fuck off, you blatant and unapologetic shitposter.

>IF YOU DONT WORK BY MY IDEOLOGY YOURE JUST FUCKING SHIT RAAGHHH

If it's a Christian superstition then it does mean "hurr durr fukkin chrisdens r stuped' you bloody ape.

Except Christians are the only intelligent people.

I think seriously is the wrong word to use, I think the key here is being worth considering at all, which you clearly fail by having such a retarded argument.

>hey, X is shit because everything is shit because trust me also please ignore the entire alphabet being objectively even more shit, just focus on X because I said so
FUCK
OFF

>argument
Are you actually autistic? You have yet to even peak your head out of your cave.
>things i dont like are worse than muh ideology
is this what they call a 'confirmation bias'?

>will-to-truth
It's literally the fourth time i've seen you spamming this over the course of a month faggot, seriously kys and/or stop posting

>OMG SOMEBODY USED A TERM FOUR TIMES IN A COURSE OF 15 DAYS WTF
I'll just spend a paragraph explaining it every single time instead, sorry for triggering you. Gomen ne~

No, you are a moron for the reasons listed in this thread. But you ignore this reasoning keep feeding yourself this circular logic that people disagree with you because they are wrong and they are wrong because they disagree with you despite you ADMITTING that no system is better and that you don't believe any system can be used to find out how the world works, nullifying your entire fucked up argument against science in particular.

>inb4 but you disagree with me so you are clsose minded and wrong and you should just take my word for it when I say that science is bad at finding out how the world works despite by me admitting that I don't believe any system can figure out how the world works, also I'm a pedantic fuck with no actual knowledge of anything I'm talking about, I just got angry that science doesn't' agree with this one thing I was taught as a kid and...