Great American Cities

Looking to relocate immediately. What American city will make me rich?

White guy, shitty STEM degree, NEET for last 6 years

Dickson, New York

I heard Austin, TX has a great tech scene. I'm in Canada tho so I wouldn't know for sure. I'm looking to relocate to the USA after I finish my Comp Sci degree

look for a low cost living city aka not the west coast, not the northeast. dont look downtown, look 20-45 minutes outside it. STEM should get you a job in any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd tier city. dont expect to get rich sorry, but a living is certainly within reach. godspeed

beautiful pic btw, im a city slicker looking to move to montana-type areas so i'll pass you along our journeys

I've researched Austin. It's full of young hipsters and latinos.
City is 68% white, yet the public schools are only 26% white.

probably because it's next to mexico you fucking retard.

some cities i've been considering

thoughts?

Seattle or Portland

pick one

Seattle seems comfy, but expensive... and I like sun.

Portand has too many trannies.

cleanest, whitest cities with loads of tech jobs. they're the best. best air quality, tap water etc...

could prob find a tech job in SF/ seattle / austin

i don't really want a tech job. in fact i hate tech. i really just want a comfy corporate drone job where nobody bothers me as long as i get my reports in on time

they aren't expensive. the minimum wage in those places is like $15/hr. much more poverty in california and new york than portland or seattle.

>Eau Claire, WI

kek, why? As a Wisconsinite, I can tell you there are much better cities here than Eau Claire. Fox Valley area is pretty nice, though seems over the past few years a lot more niggers have been moving up from Milwaukee... which is quite disturbing.

Northern Fox Valley is still nice though, Appleton has some really nice neighborhoods, cost of living is pretty low as well.

Also, we voted for Trump last year and more support for our local KKK group has grown tremendously since, but mostly before then.

Nashville, TN is a pretty great city out of the bunch. If you're into sports, country music, and good food, this is the spot to be! A Very clean city as well! I was impressed when I was going to school in Mississippi and visiting there. Been to Smashville about 7 times!

it's one of the whitest cities in the USA. there don't seem to be a lot of job opportunities though.

hows the job scene in fox valley?

>it's one of the whitest cities in the USA
Really? I did not know that, might have to look that up. Though, every town here besides Milwaukee is by far dominated by whites...

>there don't seem to be a lot of job opportunities though.

Yea, some truth to that. Thankfully the three biggest cities in the Fox Valley: Appleton, Oshkosh, and the shittiest of the bunch, Fond du Lac are all fairly close to one another. Thousands commute in-between for work. If you do have a STEM degree, I'd find it very difficult if you couldn't land a suitable job within a couple of months time.

We could always have another respectable white man in our great state, you'd fit here easily.

>America
>white

move to novosibirsk

Pittsburgh. Google is here, along with Uber and a ton of startups and startup groups. Also Pitt University and CMU.

get a tech job in a big company that doesnt do tech. like finance or something. thats what i do and nobody bothers me at all. being half good with computers puts me in the 1% because everybody here is baby boomer tier. i work 40 hours make good money and people leave me the fuck alone

you have 2 go back.

what is your job? like what do you do everyday?

Food/bar and hospitality inudstries are easier to break into here in austin and are exploding atm

>Food/bar and hospitality inudstries are easier to break into here

Is it hard to get a job as a dishwasher, fry cook, or hotel housekeeping worker anywhere?

Makes no sense. Scottsdale, Arizona is mostly white and it is also close to Mexico

>tech cities
>white

could somebody do the same but for canada?

i live in vancouver but i hate it here

>Scottsdale, Arizona is mostly white and it is also close to Mexico
But 20 minutes south in Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert it's mostly mexican

Disgusting
You have no taste.

Why not the west coast?!
West coast is best coast.

Reno has jobs, and is growing fast, but is the definition of an ugly city.

Montreal is fun, but is a little sloppy in the jobs department. Cheap rent. Speaking french is pretty much a requirement to work here.

Toronto has the most jobs in the country but has an expensive housing market and is not as vibrant as Montreal.

Ottawa is not a great place for jobs and has a very family-friendly feel which kinda sucks if youre young

Quebec City has good tourism, but is lacking in the jobs dept. French is required once again. Very cheap housing

I'll talk about the cities I know about from that list.

>Pittsburgh
Comfy and gentrified. Great sports and good college scene. Highly recommend, but the weather sucks and it's cold and depressing for half the year.

>Nashville
Best city on the list. 10/10 music scene (not just country) and historic neighborhoods. A lot of hipsters if you're a lib and a lot of southern conservatives if you're right wing. Unfortunately everyone else has figured this out and are descending upon this city like locust and will probably be another portland/austin in a few years.

>Charlottesville

Literally nothing but UVA. Either extremely left wing yankee transplants or local rednecks, they hate eachother and there's no reason to live here if you're not affiliated with the University

>Asheville

Pretty much Nashville lite. Not as nice and twice as many liberal transplants

>Knoxville

meh, no reason to live here unless you go to UT.

>Kingsport, TN

why.jpg