>Shaxx
>Cayde
>gay

First for game is shit don't buy it

>console faggots make thread
>don't link previous thread
You console babies need to die.

You're reading it wrong.
What exactly do you want it for? There's no useful info or anything in the last thread. Fuck off.

think you are reading the chart wrong.

>needing a damn link to the previous thread
use fireden you peasant.

Bi = gay

>Chains of Woe is in a shit subclass
>Hammers suck now
>No reason to use Dawnblade over Stormcaller

Why you gotta pick on Solar Bungie

what do i do now shitters

Is there any way to farm the calus tokens?

stop carrying around all sorts of shit in every slot you goddamn autist

Where's your full trials gear set?

Maybe get some better guns, holy fuck, man.

>9 mobility
>9348 bright dust

Anyone else disappointed with how little post-game content there is? I already did all the milestones for the week and now there's nothing for me to do other than wait until next week. All my characters are at 304 light too

Get a Warlock and Titan to 305 and get a team together to get your clan their Trials welfare engrams every week.

not him but backlinking to the previous thread is something thats done in all generals. sometimes people fall asleep or go to school/work and want to read or skim the previous thread(s)

Takes 5 weeks if you dont wanta remake, so 3 more weeks and i got it

WOW ITS LIKE EE HAVENT BEEN PLAYING THE SAME GAME FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS

DUUUUHHHHHH ANYONE FEEL LIKE DUUUUHHHHH AND DUHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHH DUUUUUHHHH DUH ?

Play a real grind game.

Play another game, if there's one tip I can give you from playing D1 it's to not let this be your only game.

Go to bed user

That looks like shit lmao

How do i look? do the boots match you guys think? i like the blue holographic looking effect on them.
i was gonna dye my armor to match it but i wanted to remain purple to match a purple exotic rifle im using. i think this helmet is super cool looking too.

>he isn't bisex master race

(cwl)(ok)

You're missing Curtain Call, get to grinding. Yes, it's better than Sins for single-target DPS.

All that bright dust. You cannot have gotten this without paying at LEAST 200$ USD

Your helmet makes you look like a knock-off power ranger, the boots don't go with that at all.

When are we getting back the god tier practical aesthetic for guardians that Isaac Hannaford created?

Did he even work on D2? (Character concept artist for Halo 2, 3, Reach, and Destiny)

>titan doesn't look like he is cosplaying warhammer 40k
God please make it soon.

Could a couple homies step up to help me with the Arms Dealer strike for Acrius?

Notice how they're all male? Nu-Bungee doesn't hire sexists.

>only sunbreaker specific exotic encourages you to not use your super at all in return for more grenades
>sunbreaker grenades are mediocre
>striker gets 2 of the best grenades in the game and can shit grenade energy everywhere with skullfort

Seriously the environments still look great but guardians look retarded this time around

Platform? Also, why are they washing a pig in a bidet?

because if they used the same designs from D1 concepts it would have been called reskinned content.

>prestige shader has gold on everything

Fuck that shit. I think I will switch to a full trials shader once I get enough of them. Mono for now.

All of D1 should be in D2.

I agree, I would actually play the game if they shoved in Eyasluna's model into the crucible with a 0.1% drop rate

PC

I dunno, because it fits?

Trying to do ratkings nightfall, need one more.
Aardonyx#1364

So where is the sparrow racing league at these days? Is it still a thing? The EDZ, Io and Nessus look good for racing

ive had it and didnt like it,scarped it many times.

is this enough to nightfall yet?

Yes, if two people from here can't carry you through it just report their names here and they'll be blacklisted.

He left Bungie in July 2014 to eventually do freelance work for a bunch of different companies. He's been uploading some Halo art onto his artstation that's being used by Loot Crate.

I don't want to be carried though

I hope he comes back to actual Halo, because 343's aesthetic is FUCKED

You're going to either way, nobody is that low light here besides you.

I just started yesterday

I like how slim the titan is

Fuck i wish this game had some reason for me to keep playing.

Just finished grinding out the meditations on all classes. And now i only need to Finnish the raid whit my friends, and it seems that all except my brother has burned out since they have nothing to do.

Fuck i want this game to be good so bad.

He's got some nice stuff from Destiny up.
>The FOTC droid was initially proposed as a replacement for the Marines in the Halo sandbox...eventually though they were relegated to janitorial work

How sad is it the only fun thing I can think of doing in the game is going in random strikes, wardclyff bugging and cheesing the strikes?

Why is curtain call better than Sins?

just take the game easy, don't try and make it a job.

The fuck is that? I haven't played a halo since 3.

Hey, future war cult.

i love the helmet, but ill try out some different boots. nothin wrong with power rangers man, at least not the original ones.

Nothing after Halo Reach is worth playing. It becomes generic CoD shooter in 4 and 5.

Curtain Call has a lower blast radius stat.
Lower blast radius = Cluster Bombs are more compact

Curtain Call is only better for single-target DPS, Sins is for groups of enemies.

Post all your stuff.

2/3 for Acrius Arms Dealer PCNA

RakishElias#1135

Help a homie out

>Generic cod shooter

Just like destiny....? I mean, Halo still has the large battlefields, diverse weapon sandbox, crazy vehicular combat, even starts with weapons and power weps on the map

Destiny is full no fun allowed CoD mode with only 2 or 3 vehicles, 9 different subclasses with their own abilities and perks, and anyone can bring whichever 3 guns they wants into a match

Sorry I don't play with console users

>no new raid
>Enjoy the raid lair, goy!

Holy fuck this is awful. It's like D2 took 1 step forward and 5 steps back. These fucking devs

No, Destiny and Halo 1-3 have a particular feel to them. CoD and halo 5 are just.. empty.

Destiny is about the furthest from Halo1-3 you can possibly fucking get, kys

Raid set with NM shaders
Y/N?

Destiny feels a lot closer to Halo than it does to any other shooter. You don't have to paint the game in a giant brush of 'its shit' just because you're on Veeky Forums. You can try to objectively view things.

I never said those games were similar. Not sure what you are even saying. They have very different, but very unique feels to the gameplay.

I like the cloth strapped around the legs, wonder if you can get that all over you.

I am impressed with Bungie. They invented an entire sub concept of raids just so the word raid is still on the content. All to keep jewing us.

WoW popularized this in Burning Crusade

Halo 4&5 feel closer to them than any other shooter too

Ok, it feels a lot closer to Halo 1-3 and then after that it feels like Halo 4-5

Glad we got that out of the way

They basically just promised us no new raids in the next two expansions if you paid attention.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but it really sounded like our "raid content" for the next two expansions is just Leviathan add ons. Which, in their words, are shorter raids for the more casual players.

Keep in mind these are the same developers who balanced PvE around crucible by ruining snipers, pulses, fusion rifles, and shotguns while simultaneously being so incompetent they couldn't balance 4v4, leaving MIDA meta intact again.

>not the prestige set

you god damn fucking it looks fine

>missing everything but the Vest of the Emperors Agent after 4 full prestige runs

Should I make a third hunter? Why does Bungie hate me?

I think I would have been sold on CoO if they didn't confirm that the 2nd DLC would also be a Leviathan addon.

I don't want a full fucking year of Leviathan

woops tired af meant o have everything but the vest

>making two hunters
I think it's terminal user, time to consider suicide.

>now

Welcome to the abandoned club where we have all been 305 on 3 characters since 2 months ago and have dropped the game.

>3rd Leviathan layer
>it's actually about the Fallen trying to capture the Leviathan
>TANIKS HAS NO HOUSE

I'm missing the gloves.... I use Celestial for the moment cause I hate the look of the raid helm, even prestige it looks like shit.

it took me five prestige raid runs to get the warlock bond and I still don’t have the complete set

I don’t want to hear your bitching

>tired af
>af
I want all calicucks to leave this general

That is slang literally everywhere, grandpa.

I have no shame I would make a third hunter if I didn’t have to go through that awful 6 hour story again

the raid helmet is absolutely hideous no shader can even make it look decent

>sometimes people fall asleep or go to school/work and want to read or skim the previous thread(s)
'tism

This general mostly has people from florida aka faggotland

how th ehell would you know that

It's decent for standing in dark corners and looking like a spoopy skeleton. People always crowd around.....

I plan to use the trials helm when I get it.

three years of faggotry, people here are usually from: Florida, Texas or California.

you on PC? im lvl 272 and looking to do the weekly nightfall. still never done one so i cant carry you but ill try my best. battletag is Tone#11557 if you wanna give it a shot

/dg/ is full of coastfags

Midwest only clan split when?

You mean soon to be ocean fags, thank god for global warming, we might finally be done with commiefornia and shit york.