ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

First for orange cheeks.

How dense are their tentacles? If you squeezed them do your fingers dig in or is it like a leg?

If I already did the 3 PvP things on Satele so I can get my Sith Companion do I also have to do that on other servers as well? Or is it legacy bound?

(and just to make sure I just have to do either 3 PvP or 3 PvE - but not both). right?

Arent they supposed to be hollow? or is that just the top ones

Like calamari?

no sure, but i remember reading somewhere that the tentacles and horns, or just the horns they have are hollow and used for mating/producing sound.

Fleshy appendages filled with nerves. Can't remember if they could move them at will. Though can't remember if that was scrapped because Disney.

if you've completed either achievement on any server, it'll unlock Hexid for your entire account

The companion and pet are unlocked account wide. The only reason anyone would want to do the achievements on all the servers would be if they just want all the achievements.

I dunno about togruta montrals but twi'leks have a sort of sign language with their lekku. Dunno if it's been retconned out but I doubt it, it's not the sort of little detail that could derail their movie plans.

the top horns are hollow and used for echolocation
idk if togruta have parts of their brains in their lekku, presumably that's why twi'lek ones are so sensitive

thanks!

Disney hasn't exactly been smart with Star Wars so it wouldn't surprise me if that was scrapped. I mean they hired a guy to direct their movie who's greatest achievement is copy pasting.

>Disney hasn't exactly been smart with Star Wars
Yeah, look at all the money they lost on the movies.

Please don't use the popular is good fallacy.

Implying they care about that as long as it makes money

Please don't be contrarian and shit on something because it's popular. TFA and Rogue One were both streets ahead of the prequels, and both were better than Return of the Jedi. And if you don't understand that the derision piled on the prequels forced them into using TFA as a "Yeah we get it, the prequels were shit and we won't be doing that again" then you're so horribly tainted by Veeky Forums that you should probably just give up on ever enjoying anything again you cynical fuck.

Disney needs to stop making new planets and just reuse old ones a lot of fans know from Legends. All the new lore that Disney has introduced is boring as fuck compared to Legends.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE COPY+PASTE
>BUT COPY+PASTE OVER YOUR FEW ORIGINAL THINGS
The fucking state of you right now m8.

>brain in is in long floppy head tentacles
Eww, and now I can't imagine why any of them would ever bother to be a warrior, imagine having a knife or lightsaber stabbing your lekku, or it being shot by a blaster

Every day I'm reminded of something retarded from EU and I'm glad the new canon doesn't have it.

I'm glad EU was never canon to begin with

I don't shit on them because they're popular, I do it because they weren't good movies.

There's one character from the EU who had hers chopped off and had to get cybernetic replacements because her entire balance and shit was thrown off even after she recovered from the wounds.

Say this in Dromund Kaas general chat then watch the shitshow.

You having a problem with female and black leads doesn't make them bad movies, kid.

>Making unoriginal locations that get only used once in the moves vs revisiting old locations with deep lore in Legends that show the Star Wars universe has a coherent history

Oh my god I never thought I'd see the day someone used that phrase unironically. Bravo sir

It's been turned into a meme has it? It's something I picked up from reading the newspaper when such things were still relevant.

Why are you assuming I hate them because it's a grill and a black dude? Rey is a mary sue and those characters are never good. Never heard of the force? No problem I'll learn mind trick in two seconds and force pull on my first attempt few hours after I declared that force doesn't exist. Never flown a startship, guns are jammed and it needs repairing? No problem m8 I'll make it do 360 no scopes and fix it better than the guy who has flown it his entire life. wots dis fookin' glowstick? No matter I'll beat the guy who won against the legendary super saiyan. How he survived a blast from Chewie's gun is another what the hell moment.

Then there's Finn, a guy who was so traumatized when his friend died he decided to join the guys who killed him and wreck rest of his buddies.

The movie would've been so much better if it explored the fall of empire instead of making up empire 2.0 and republic still being rebels when they won long ago.

>Why are you assuming I hate them because it's a grill and a black dude? Rey is a mary sue and those characters are never good. Never heard of the force? No problem I'll learn mind trick in two seconds and force pull on my first attempt few hours after I declared that force doesn't exist. Never flown a startship, guns are jammed and it needs repairing? No problem m8 I'll make it do 360 no scopes and fix it better than the guy who has flown it his entire life. wots dis fookin' glowstick? No matter I'll beat the guy who won against the legendary super saiyan. How he survived a blast from Chewie's gun is another what the hell moment.
Nigga please, you and I both know this is going to be explained in the next movie and you're still going on about it? My bet is on Luke mind-wiping her and leaving her behind because he didn't want to fuck up another student on the scale of Kylo.

>Then there's Finn, a guy who was so traumatized when his friend died he decided to join the guys who killed him and wreck rest of his buddies.
Oh no, a crisis of conscience from a soldier the first time they see people die?

>The movie would've been so much better if it explored the fall of empire instead of making up empire 2.0 and republic still being rebels when they won long ago.
I can't argue against that, but like I said earlier TFA was their hand being forced into acknowledging that the prequels were rightfully shit upon and that they'll be drawing from the good movies. I expect the next films to be much less safe in that regard.

Trying to play a non-edgelord sith is kind of interesting.

It makes no sense as an Inquisitor but Light or 'Does the best thing for the Empire' Warrior are patrician choices.

I haven't played SWTOR since early 2012 and my FFXIV sub lapsed and my fucking bank is screwing around with my payment methods so I can't resub until the weekend. I remembered I can play this for free, so let me see where I left off.

I had a darth maul tank on Hoth, I think? The game got boring as fuck there. I also had an Imperial Agent that I stopped levelling some time as well.

If you play through the game doing all the side quests shit gets old fast. I recommend just doing all your class stories and then trying out some group content and see if you enjoy yourself enough to sub.

>It makes no sense as an Inquisitor
and yet here I am, wishing for a purple double sided lightsaber.

XP gains are way higher now and due to scaling you don't outlevel content, so playing the stories even as an F2P is better than it was when you were subbed in 2012, apart from the convenience shit like credits, titles, helmets etc.

Do Sith Warriors have an okay storyline? I remembered being underwhelmed by the Inquisitor one and I enjoyed the Agent stuff but didn't really like the class itself.

And are DPS warriors ok? I don't want to use two sabers, I have a huge preference for the one handed.

Juggernaut (1h) Vengeance spec is my personal fave of all 8. Warrior storyline is on par with Inquisitor if you go purely DS, but thankfully the DS/LS requirements on gear aren't really a thing anymore apart from some cosmetic shit so you're not gimping yourself if you do a mix of the two. See for my opinion on Warrior story.

>Juggernaut (1h) Vengeance spec is my personal fave of all 8.

oh shit damn, nice. thanks for the help

If you haven't finished the agent story line you definitely should. It is by far the best class story in the game. I would recommend re-rolling to the opposite advanced class you picked when you started if you didn't like playing it the first time. If you know that you are going to play through all 8 class stories I would save agent for last but if you are unsure whether you even want to level through the game you should play agent first.

Are these dudes just super tall?

Bioware scales some NPCs up for some weird reason. The last boss guy on the Ravagers operation is bigger than body type 3 but when you meet him for the intro quest his body type is only a 1 or 2.

I really want Massassi companion

Scaling up prominent NPCs is pretty common in MMOs just for gameplay reasons, if you played WoW you probably saw 5 different sized Thralls for different occasions.

Those are just random literal whos though

elite npcs are usually bigger than normal ones

what's more comfy, to be the emperors WROTH or to be able to perma stealth everywhere?

Stealth for sure

my issue is that stealth is pretty much the only thing i enjoy on assassin, it's comfy to stealth past trash mobs, but marauder gameplay feels more complex and enjoyable

Why is 2V-R8 so cute?

I just want to slap him across the metal face and shout "I'M NOT GOING TO DEACTIVATE YOU" so he'll calm the fuck down.

would I be able to beat the basic campaign for SWTOR solo? I'd like to play through some, but I have no friends.

Easily.

top kek @ file name

>tfw can't enter a lesbian relationship with Vette as another female twi'lek
Life is suffering, boys

You found the perfect game! I do everything solo and have zero problems in finding things to do. Many of the flashpoints (aka Dungeons) have "Solo" mode - with a Robot - that makes it really easy to solo things.

This game is the most solo friendly game out there (IMHO).

I used to jerk off to her.

Is there a way to reset story progress by any chance? I have old characters but I'd like to replay and make changes, and also be alble to remember what the heck I was doing.

How long ago did you stop?

What are the best Star Wars mods for non-star wars games?

I still do.

Star Wars mod for Freelancer was the fucking shit, I still remember running spice for the Hutts through Imperial space.

Since when a subscription was needed to play.

Shit man, it's probably worth playing from zero then. So much has changed, and leveling is way way faster now even F2Ps level quicker than launch players.

I couldn't get to 50 before the XP boost ran out... :(

>Oh no, I may have to play the game

Why'd you stop?

Yes. Just take quests that are marked as purple.

I just want to play the unique class quests mang, I don't want to have to also go repeating the planetary ones I've already done before

I don't play SWTOR anymore.

The mandatory heterosexuality is killing me, I'm a lesbian you fucks stop only giving me flirt options for men.

And it's not even men worth associating with, it's always these trashy bland nobodies.

the worst part is probably the time sink. if you watch all the cutscenes you're looking at 20+ for each class story

>>/r/swtor

what a good fps for BF2? im currently running ultra settings at 19xx x whatever and getting 30-40 it feels decent/acceptable but i dont play fps so i wouldnt know any better

>/pol/

>sjw
>accepted on Veeky Forums
how about no

Seriously though, fuck off. No one cares that you're a dyke.

What's a /pol/tard doing in a Star Wars thread, anyway? Shouldn't you be bitching about how the SJW libcuck rebels are the bad guys and the Empire did nothing wrong? A series about how intergalactic fascism is bad should be anathema to a mouthbreather like you.

im not even a /pol/tard. im just sick of whiny fucks like you that tries to make everyone go out of their way to make accommodations for you're literally gay little situation. and just so you know there ARE lesbian options in kotfe and kotet.

You forgot the hutt cartel PLANET PAY2GAY

60 is the max for most monitors.

what are you talking about? you mean motherfucking makeb? i only ran that with a male character so i wouldnt know if theres lezzshit there

Lana and Theron are bisexual so you should play through SoR to see if you enjoy their romances or not.

I'm pretty sure the female operator you work with is lesbian. You only get one flirt option with her at the beginning of RotHC.

>You only get one flirt option with her at the beginning of RotHC.
That's pretty little, I've only ever done Makeb once, and that was as an Imperial too, but I remember getting multiple flirt opportunities with the Cherry Sith, who was actually a pretty cool dude, even though I wasn't a Sith

that is because he was a sword swallower. I had him roast in the volcano every time.

>actually letting a not retarded Sith die
Either someone's been drinking too much of the Sith Code Kool-Aid, or someone is a Pub in disguise

if i remember correctly, pubs hav a lesbian romance, and sith have a gay one. no lesbian sith option.

i let gay boy die just because i thought bioware handled it obnoxiously.

Homosexuality is probably banned in the Empire.

>obnoxious smug cunt
>you can have a lez relationship with her
>fuck that.
bitch and her shitty family got sold into slavery

it's got nothing to do with /pol/. it's just annoying when gay people think everything needs to be just as gay as they are.

whoa. wait a sec

you can sell them into slavery? I never did pub side makeb. that's brutal if you can

Fucking brutal, especially if you're anyone but the Smuggler, and even then

I think it is time for me to play Makeb pub side.

This will be fun!

you kill jaesa's parents just to bait her into revealing her whereabouts
pubs/lightfags detected

>sticks up for traitor sith because he is another faggot
>doesn't realize that this traitor should have been executed but instead was given a chance on a suicide mission to redeem himself

He deserved death. At least he served a role before dying.

ok Anita

You do Agent last, user
Not because it's the best story, but because of all the links

>Tfw got to 30 before the boost ran out
Fuck. Now I actually have to do things