/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Tuner edition

Wasted thread >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

>Tuner edition

I liked the mk1 version of the Sentinel better.

>White Sultan RS
Muh niqqa

I do love me some subtle purple accents though. Thinking about W1D3L04D as a plate but I kinda regret some of my other iFruit plates and I don't think there's a way to get the OG spawned plate back, is there?

Yeah, nuSentinel doesn't make for as appealing of a tuner as the old one. I had to try though, AFAIK it's the only tuner-like car with a drop top.

there's something weirdly uplifting about knowing people still wear most of the older clothes today. although it's pretty subtle compared to most games the models have been getting slightly more complex ever since the enhanced edition came out

It's also connection based

>subtle purple accents
Hah, you just described 90% of my cars. The other 10% are straight purple.
And there isn't a way to get your street plate back, sadly. You can change it to any other plate you own for free but the one it came with is gone for good. If you REALLY want to have a street-ish plate, you could always make up a random 12ABC345 custom plate, since the NPC car plates all follow one format.

So I was doing a Phantom Wedge sell, and managed to beach the cab like 200 feet from the final sell location (it had gotten damaged enough that the brakes fucked off right before the last corner). On top of that I made the mistake of buying before selling, so I had the "failed to process transaction" timer going in the background as well. Of all the things I tried to move it, a fucking silver Asterope from a random parking lot driven into the plow at whatever pitiful speed the car could muster managed to wedge itself under the cab and allow me to move it back off the curb where it got stuck.

That brings me to the point of this post: Is this shitbox even worth meming up, or should I just ignore it?

I can't really tell from your screens, but my favorite subtle purple accent on mine is the midnight purple rims. It's usually pretty hard to tell but if you look close enough in the right light you can see it. I try to avoid duplicating color patterns if I can, though. Forces me to be creative.

>Is this shitbox even worth meming up, or should I just ignore it?
It has no customization options, so there's not really anything to "meme up" with it.

Ah, okay. That's a bit of a bummer but also what I was expecting to hear.

It's a fun car, though

Remember that you can always crash/taskkill your game before the sale is over if something goes to hell, as long as you catch it before the money gets deposited into your account.
t. lost two Phantom Wedge sales to the game's bullshit

I wouldn't bother with the Asterope. It's a Camry, it has zero customization to it. Its only claims to fame are being one of the rare vehicles with a sunroof and being the poster child for "generic car".
If you want a 4-door street shitbox worth sinking some money into, consider a Stratum or a Habanero.

My Sultan has midnight purple wheels too, it's just tough to tell in the photos. I do the same thing with not reusing color combos, and it makes wheels kind of a pain since there are only two purples. One is flashy as hell and looks terrible on nearly everything, and then I never end up touching the other because I'm always afraid of overusing it.

I'd love to have a twin turbo/chin spoiler/yes front windows Stratum, but it seems they don't spawn in the Enhanced Edition any more. Outside of skids (since I've heard of people having skidded vehicles removed) is it even possible to get one?

Unfortunately no. I tried working some taskkill magic to try and recreate one like I did with the cageless hardtop Merrymesa, but it didn't work. As far as I know, you have to choose between the front lip, roof rack, spoiler, or badge, and there aren't any menus that can change vehicle extras that work at the moment so you're stuck with what you find.
I'm pretty sure the vehicles-removed thing is a misunderstanding - I've never heard of R* specifically targeting and removing a specific vehicle unless it's something blacklisted like a cop car. What likely happened is it got wiped out when the owner's account got nuked, since the ban policy was changed a long time ago to stop people from menuing a ton of bond cars, taking the two-week ban on the chin and then being set for life afterward.
I guess you should just keep your eyes open for one, or get in touch with a menufriend who follows the scene closer than I do and pray a menu reinstates vehicle extras.

Alternatively, replace the cab with your MOC or personal wedge

>YOU die during heist ONCE
>whole entire lobby quits

Why are literally ALL of you faggots that play online THIS fucking serious and overly dramatic for no reason? I mean, you quit when someone dies. Really? So you are willing to go through loading screen after loading screen again, wait for your new lobby to fill back up, wait some more during loading screens, just to end up right fucking back to where you started in the heist? I swear the populous of this online mode is completely retarded as shit.

>habanero
The habanero should've been the one to get the Benny treatment instead of the boring ass minivan.

>Two answer buttons
my sides

how long will it take for rockstar to ban me if they notice my latest shopping spree?

Who are you talking to? Can you name a single GTAG who has done this?

That person has been posting for like 2-3 threads now
He's talking to nobody

Chester Bennington has to step his game up, a new fuccboi already hit the slab

he talking to your fat mama

working hard for meth head Ron, and get fucked over by NPC that flies off map to die in his plane after blowing a wing off.
much salt
much mad

go get it, bitch courier

off map, my dude. as in go there and it's insta- death. that is why there is much salt.

>team almost finishes up mission
>a quarter of the way to goal checkpoint
>you die
>dat guilt
>dat shame

Fuck those people. Especially the ones who try to amplify the fact that you made a mistake. It used to happen to me all the time in Left 4 Dead.

Reminder that the next logical step is to make a weaponized naval dlc

How do you like to enjoy a Rusty Brown's ring donut?

>tfw didnt make the list of shitters

NIRah

Try again sweetie

>tfw made the stock plate from my first DD into a custom plate and put it on everything

The Asterope is a good car for a sensible consumer.

still didn't get any emails from r* so i guess i'm good.

>tfw the x80 sale is still on and I can't sell any of my bonds

>tfw unironically have 0 (zero) dollars in my bank account

is this what being poor feels like lads

>heisting with viva
>being surprised when he's a complete faggot and selfish cunt
xDXD DXDXDX dxdxdx dxddxdxdx
hahahahahaha
viva :^)

they cracked down on x80 "bonds". you literally wont be able to sell any of them ever. period.

Nah it's only cause the sale is on senpai

Chill chicken little, you don’t need to post it 20 times every thread

what the fuck are you talking about, it's been 2.7M since forever, and it's definitely NOT on sale, nor has it been on sale for a while now.
your """"bonds""""" are bricked. enjoy.

Let it go user.

Yeah , i just sold my x80

too bad I just sold one for a cool 1.62 million senpai

only flagged accounts cannot sell them
if your account isnt flagged, just sell all of them ASAP before cuckstar finds out

I've had my bonds since June though

it's really obvious who you are, retard

y'all got them MEMES? I only accept ones with good quality e x t r 𝕒 c h e e s e.

Pretty much all of the game modes are stolen from other games or from player made modes.

who are you

the PUBG mode amuses me the most

>Sonic ASR Transformed
>not plagiarismo of Diddy Kong Racing

Obviously. There's Motor Wars, which is obvious in what it's ripping off the most, and then there's this one adversary mode that came with Bikers that ripped off the Call of Duty series' Kill Confirmed gamemode.
Thing is, the one by CoD is one of its most played modes, while literally no one is playing the GTA copycat anymore.

You forgot deadline

Kick nirah when

Deadline rips off the Tron movies, sure, but I don't think it rips off any other games.

what did I ever do?

be an annoying faggot and tomoko a shit by the way

:(

Battleships when? I just want gta without the map and just one big open sea.

Then it won't be fucking grand theft auto anymore, you retarded animefag.

grand theft boat

grand theft drown in bleach

some retarded faggot

I'm a former hydrashitter that just got back in the game after hearing about an aircraft-themed update. What can you suggest me other than the noose? Are there any planes/helis with unique mechanics?

Planes are useless now anyway coz explosive pew pews.

pyro is nice
rogue is nice
savage got armor buff
hunter is coming tuesday

>savage got armor buff
How many missiles and explosive snipers can it survive now?

and allegedly 6 (?) splosive snipers but it's probably jsut shitposting, havent tested

Reminder that Kazzi is an actual furfag who should be smited off the face of this general.

>grand theft auto

>buy garages and vehicles

>somehow boats will ruin the game

good post

>there are people ITT right now who are actually friends with furshits

I like him.

I know you're reading these.

Reminder that there is also a Bizarro Kaz

ability to paint tanks when

Heard from a friend the Alpha Z1 has a higher top speed than the Hydra. True?

Where are all those chinese modders? Third day of playing and not a single one yet.

Hydra in hover mode > AZ-1 = Howard > Hydra in jet mode = Pyro = Molotok = Rogue = Nokota > everything else

Behold the horror that is Kazzi - The personified form of the GRIDS that is killing /gtag/.

wew

See? This is exactly the kind of shit I've been warning /gtag/ for decades. You guys suck nigger balls.

(((You)))

>tfw I'll never be relevant

Just get hyper autism and make everyone fucking mad.
Or be a cool guy and be popular with your friends.

Guess I'm fucked.

Post your favorite and least favorite Heist setup

>Favorite
Deliver EMP
>Worst
Trash Truck

oh yeah? read this

mpjens gets the bullet too

How long does it take for crew colors to update? Do you need to restart the game?

What’s wrong with having an iPhone?

I've been away from the game since the smugglers run update. Prices are too fucking high, i didnt even managed to max gunrunning dlc before smugglers run arrived. I have some cheapest hangar.

whats the fastest way for making money now? I've been grinding gunrunning + coke + meth, or gunrunning + coke + Import/export, or gunrunning + import/export.
Made 17 millions in like a week. Slow as fuck, one day in 2016 i made 11 millions in 1 day with pacific standard glitch. Fuck R* for removing it.

Android phones are prettier

Android is better, apple is gay.

Pacific can still be cheesed, though. Do that with friends who know what you do and you can make ez money. Smoother if you've got rich pals who can take 10% or less every time