/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1064 - The Resistance Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHb6sza5mZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hGNAsTz0uU
youtu.be/Tr6UUhHTHoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sonic is a blue rodent.

fuck off eggman

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Reminder of Penders is Nega

*glomps*

Daily reminder that Ken Penders did nothing wrong and is the true creator of Knuckles and is the savior of the Sonic series.

Early bird for an early thread. Man I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to get so attached to my forces OC. Please tell me I'm not the only one

Sonic is a pervert.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

first dateu

Nope. I'm having a hard time making more but I need those medals.

Nay.

Not really, it's just that easy to make more.
Birds are the best

Really looking forward to beep beeps teaching virgins to fug

>Birds are the best
My literal nigga

I had fun making mine but I think I'm already over it by now.

I do wanna say I am glad they executed avatar really well. They write most of the avatar's story for you and there's no DA-like avatar items like wings or scars. Honestly the only thing slightly offensive for me is the heterochromia contacts.

Will we ever see blatantly sexploitive Rouge outfits ever again?

Rouge is at her best with a combination of both cuteness and sex appeal so I hope not.

Permavirgins teaching beep beeps how to be more pure when?

You’re not alone. I love my poodle, I just wish I could draw them decently, but I can’t draw worth shit. Love your pic.

Thanks broski, your character looks good as well, and hey, it couldn't hurt to try and draw them!

Goddamn, this general has gone down the fucking shitter.

What don't you like about it?

>sonic impregnates amy so she can't follow him around

But then she'll follow him around in a worse way

Child support

I am the pretty suited ultimate soldier of love and justice, Shadow the Hedgehog!
In the name of the moon, I will punish you!
This is who I am!

My main avatar -

Custard the lil' bunny rabbit.

So is it "High-draw-polis" or "Studio-aw-city"?

Nice mediocre games sonicbabs

THP said he's going to stream forces oc requests tomorrow

I'M THE CUTEST!

Is 3d Sonic going to on another long hiatus or do you think we will have another game in 2 years?

Depends on how many assets they can reuse.

I’ve got stupid fingers, yeah, it sucks. Mika The Poodle deserves better. Maybe in time, one day.

here we go, off the rails

Thp?

My optimistic side tells me that we're going to see a Boost title not come out for some time because Sega wants to make up for Forces by making a title that's actually fuckin' good.
My realist side tells me that we're going to see another Boost title with way too much 2D sections and some sort of stupid gimmick, that ends up selling more copies than it deserves because of dumbass youtubers buying it to make fun of how silly it is

Man, I fucking new the OC creator would fuck this place even more. It's only a manner of time til people start posting fanfics about their OCs meeting other OCs and fucking them and worst yet, Ian admitted he can't save the shitshow that is Forces story, the entire thing is a clusterfuck of a motherfucker.

You wanna RP OC's with me, user?

Reminder to ignore shitposters.

>it's been a week
>still no one has posted music themes for their avatars
I'm honestly impressed with how well we're taking this. I figured we would go the way of /dbg/

It depends on how long Sony/Microsoft keep milking the PS4 and Xbone before they finally make a new console that isn't those consoles with added bits to the names, and thus force SEGA's hand once more.

>BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Avatar is fun and all but I think we'll be done with this by the end of the month.

What happened with dbg?

I'm expecting another game in 1 to 1½ years tops.
If it's true that Forces took only a year to make, Sonic Team may have (accidentally?) engineered one of the most efficient development pipelines in the industry.

the drawfag that drew that/

Get lost.
Asshole. You know I'm right so you resort that level of immature foolishness.

Well, I meant in terms of obnoxiousness and avatarfagging with every single post. It's pretty tame here. The art is nice and things are generally the same as before

Depends solely if they keep using the current gameplay engine they have been using. If so, I bet we see another in a year or two.

>worst yet, Ian admitted he can't save the shitshow that is Forces story
Souce?

His ass. Ignore him.

Prove you're right then. Until then all you're doing is bitching. If most people are fine with avatar posting then avatar posting is going to happen. You can either bitch and derail the thread away from Sonic related content or leave.

Give it time m8, the game still has only been out for a short time now, it'll happen eventually.

TALLEST BOYA

>#1064

I think what said will probably happen. Knowing this place, folks will nip it in the bud before it gets any worse.

so what are we going to do/talk about until the comics start selling in april?

When was 1000? I swear that only felt like 2 weeks ago

>"We could sing 'American Pie'!"

We'll find something. There's still the potential for DLC on the horizon. Plus other bits of news this franchise tends to drop on the odd occasion

Nice movie, Mariobab

>There's still the potential for DLC on the horizon.

Just like with Generations, right?

Yeah, I'm not expecting much. Probably new clothing or whatever. Who knows. Super Sonic is still planned but he seems underwhelming.

This cow is going to KILL GOKU

He will PUN CH him and Goku will DIE

How does this make you FEEL?

>GOKU

Who?

>KILL
>GOKU

do it

Well, there's already some DLC planned, like a Sanic T-Shirt for your OC & Super Sonic. But yeah, I'm not thinking there's gonna be a whole lot.

props to them for being able to shit out something decent in only a year (if true)

just imagine what they could do if they actually had two full years ... or even four.

sauce?

Wouldn't be surprised if they added a couple new races, a simple couple of body sliders and a shit ton of new clothing options for our Original the Character so long as reviewers and journos hellbent on their SANIC WAS NEVER GUD meme didn't make SEGA go NO ONE RIKE GAEMU, SCRAP EVERYTHING START OVER yet again.

True

>My guilty pleasure tune.
youtube.com/watch?v=XHb6sza5mZs

What's yours?

daily reminder Infinite

Well the 'Scrap everything from the game' is kind of the problem the fanbase created by basically going "This game isn't good, throw everything about it out and start over.".

>a shitty meme
>something that should've been in the game in the first place
I have next to no hope for any good dlc.

The problem with Sega is that they'll listen to fans not wanting any of the new stuff, but when they hear "oh just make a boost title that's just 3D with no gimmicks" they don't listen at all

Okay, Thread.
You're a top guy at SEGA.
You decide Sonic's future.
>Sonic Mania has 86 Metacritic Score (but made. by filthy Gaijin.)
>Sonic Forces has 58 Metacritic Score (but made by superior Nippon)

Based on this, what would the SEGA man decide to do.

A.) Kill Classic Sonic Forever and continue Boost
B.) Kill Boost Forever and keep Classic (Sonic.Team makes the game)
C.) Kill Boost, change 3D gameplay again. Keep Classic
D.)Kill off Mania Team, have B team make Classic and B team continue with Boost.
E.) Stay as is
F.) ________________

F. put the franchise on hiatus

You are like baby, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hGNAsTz0uU

What I would do:
Keep Mania Team & give the Sonic Team more time to develop their games.

What would SEGA do:
Keep the Mania Team & have Sonic Team continue to put Classic Sonic & Green Hill in Modern games.

Focus on Football Manager and Miku games.

F. TOTAL REBOOT

I want C.

but I listen to it all the time, no shame.

is it okay if I unironically enjoy this
>youtu.be/Tr6UUhHTHoM

user, I would hate you if you didn't enjoy that song.

Yes.

F.) Make Sonic more vulnerable.

knuckles vs kamina who would win
captcha: SPEED CHURCH

HEY BIG GUY

*lifted*

Thanks for covering me with the 7 am posting

C. Alternatively, give up and lend the franchise over to the filthy gaijin, just rename their team "Sonic Team": no one will notice and we will take credit for what they do.

>open up old sketch book from college to get back in the game
>first pages literally make me cringe
>progressively gets better
>last page upsets me that stopped at all
>draw again for the first time in 5 years
>worse than the first page

Doesn't help that I never drew sonic proportions either but goddamn I don't know if I'll ever get this back.

You can quit when I say you're allowed to quit, you got that user!?

Boy do I!

I like my sneaky wolf