/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Happy birthday Miu #2501 edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12608284
archiveofourown.org/works/12370161
gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Junko!

Naegi is my boyfriend!

I want to fuck Kaito.

Angie and her beloved Tenks!
Reposting my V3 survivor fic!

archiveofourown.org/works/12608284

Marry/Fuck/Kill

Being a rareshipper is tough

Will she return?

no

We already did this last thread.

Animator! And an egg, too

Maki playing with string puppets!

It's not that I don't like Maki but she loses to those two any day

Marry Maki and Kirigiri, fuck Chiakers.

We know Sayaka.

Nice fashion Sayaka

Probably

You're a big girl, Maki

>The last thing you see before you get a big hug!

>red nails
What

Thankfully not

I want to engage in lewd and degenerate activities with Miu, such as hand-holding, headpatting, cuddling, kissing her gently on the nape, and assuring her that she is and will always be wanted and loved

but I can't. end my suffering please

Miu big family

Koko!
>That OP

I want Gonta to give in to his primal instincts and breed with Miu like animals

Fuck off Wilson. Don't you have rape charges to deal with?

Kiyo da! (collectors edition)

I get off on emotionally neglecting my neighbor's wife at holiday parties.
Every conversation we've ever had, I cut her out. Physically and otherwise. As soon as she opens her mouth to talk I chime in and interrupt her. I am a naturally outgoing and conversational fellow so nobody notices that I'm doing it. My dialogue is so intriguing and engaging, my voice loud and boisterous, my stamina and confidence humble all around me. I can't help but steal the show in any group setting. And I always get what I want. Every year our neighborhood has a total of five holiday parties: Easter, Memorial Day, Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. Every year I dress in my best, I bring an exotic and stunning date with a personality nearly as sharp as mine but never quite bold enough to emasculate me. Every year I catch Mahiru and Hiyoko fighting in some empty spare bedroom, every year Hiyoko pleading with Mahiru to say something, every year Mahiru denying Hiyoko's allegations that I am targeting her in some way. "That's impossible. ______ is such a nice guy! He's the life of the party! I can see why you'd be jealous but maybe just chat up a different circle of people. We're all adults, Hiyoko." But she was wrong and she knew it. She knew I hated Hiyoko with every microliter of malice flowing through my pre-hypertensive veins. Hiyoko knew that she knew. We all knew. Mahiru is a pussy, a coward. And if I somehow didn't personally intimidate her by mere presence, then my girls and my lavish lifestyle did. Mahiru would never show it for fear of me validating her own belief that she is weak and a failure, a settler and not a striver. Sometimes Hiyoko cries. I soak it up like an old loofah left in some forgotten bathroom drawer for years, stowed behind extra bottles of shampoo left behind by an old roommate. Why do I do this? Nineteen years ago at the bus stop Hiyoko saw me picking up worms off of the street to save them from the rain.

(1/2)

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Miu enjoying every second!
Gonta and Miu being fine with their shotgun wedding, kids on the way!

yeah, I read that fic too

>he thinks Sayaka isn't coming back
Dumb Chihiroposter

That's your interpretation, and that's fine but she could have been referring to other things. There's been no other reference to anything similar to that like they did in school mode with Mikan. It's still a possibility but it's not canon.

>An average Nip Tulpafag's basement

Hiyoko thought I was weird. At the time, I was fragile and my self-esteem quite malleable. Hiyoko called me a freak and she smacked the hundreds of earthworms from my open palms, strewn about the wet gravel and asphalt that I had worked tirelessly all morning saving them from. Hiyoko stomped every single creepy crawler to death right in front of me. What a terrible day for rain. She told everyone in the school bus. I sat alone for the next five years before transferring to another school district. But now, now I had beaten Hiyoko. Her infraction all but forgotten. I watched Hiyoko cry five times a year every year until she got on the medicine. Once I noticed the sedation in her behavior I knew I could stop. Hiyoko had succombed to me. Mahiru encouraged her to take the medications. And as soon as she did, as soon as they sank their roots into her and she became dependant on them, that's when I stopped. And Hiyoko didn't know. She had no idea. In time she came to believe that she WAS, in fact, imagining everything, that the medication had given her clarity. But she was wrong. She stopped dancing, this was her passion. I still save the worms at the bus stop on rainy days, I bring them home to my composting bins. Fuck you, Hiyoko. Enjoy your life of comfortable mediocre sedation. I've won.

(2/2)

>yeah, I read that fic too
Sauce?

>like they did in school mode with Mikan.
?

Jesus christ. Can we go back to the Korekiyo brain removal era of pastas? I'd rather be physically disgusted than mentally.

I want to fuck her idol friends so much

We can SHIFT together user

archiveofourown.org/works/12370161

t. Sayaka

t. Naegi

>That last part
i-it's only funny when she's actually being bullied

She has a conversation with Miu where Miu uses an invention on her that shows how many people you've slept with. After using it on Mikan, Miu doesn't know what to say.

Don't EVER step on earthworms again, Hiyoko. I'll fucking kill you.

V3 but it's Huniepop.

>Shuichi
Straight (Loved Kaede, peeps on the girls, only time he ever showed attraction to males was >>>>>love hotel)

>Kaede
95% straight, casually curious about women

>Kaito
straight, considers peeping on girls, basic cool dude

>Maki
Kaitosexual

>Himiko
Straight, though doesn't care much about stuff like that.

>K1-B0
Asexual, maybe a little straight since he gets flustered by Miu

>Rantaro
Ambiguous, I'm leaning towards bisexual though

>Ryoma
Straight, had a girlfriend, reacts negatively to Shuichi asking him to get naked saying it reminds him of prison (and not in a good way)

>Kokichi
Nothing he ever says should ever be taken as evidence, so more likely straight by default

>Kirumi
The traditional sort, so straight

>Angie
Likes men at the very least judging by her FTEs, but considering her island's very relaxed attitude to sex, likely bisexual. Plus she does grope Tsumugi in the peeping scene.

>Tenko
Bisexual but with a very heavy leaning toward other women

>Korekiyo
Only feels anything for Nee-san, but can see beauty in anyone and doesn't consider it cheating if it's just sex.

>Miu
Almost all her sexual talk is toward men, and her vulgarity to women mostly takes the form of demeaning them. So she's probably straight, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were bisexual.

>Gonta
Straight. Gentlemen don't fuck eachother in the ass, and he's very affected by the sight of Miu in her underwear.

>Tsumugi
We don't know much about her really, but my gut says bisexual, but prefers men.

Fuck off Sayaka or Akane.

Maybe it was a malfunction

Fuck off Naegi

YOU
O
U

>Loved Kaede
Stopped reading right there

>Rantaro
>Ambiguous, I'm leaning towards bisexual though
Why's this? I agree with everything else

Incoming triggered fujos

Do the writers hate Mikan? It's like they refuse to make her an interesting character, they just use her for fanservice and jokes.

Rantaro is literally interested in no one but his sisters.

Shuichi is bi and Kokichi is a faggot.

Jesus fucking christ

Shuichi says some pretty gay shit. He's probably bi but prefers girls.

Now this is something I can get behind.

Honestly just a gut feeling, and I don't think he's 100% straight.

The only guys who aren't gay are Rantaro and Ryoma.

Tenko is like 95% lesbian

>Kokichi is a faggot
Source that isn't him likely lying or fucking with people?

He doesn't sound gay in the free time events tho

posting best boy with the cutest smile

Your gut feeling is wrong

Did you even play the game?

>h-he was lying

Except he wasn't. He only claims that when he gets turned down.

Everything he does and the shit he says.

This actually upsets me.
I need more.

everything he says is a lie

>Did you even play the game?
Yeah, but I wasn't wearing fujo goggles.

>Nothing he ever says should ever be taken as evidence
t.OCposter
Also, Saihara's probably bi and Kaito's a closet case.

Instead of shitposting the same thing, why don't you guys offer to help the guy.

gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action

Also, I guess the action game is becoming more and more apparent.

Dude he holds her hand and spends half the game pining for her

>buttmad omafag doesn't want to accept that oma is a fag

I'm and I fucking hate Oma due to being a cheap Nagito knockoff and DUDE LIES LMAO.

She placed his hand over his retard and it was just to encourage him.

You guys will make anything into shipping.

>Thinking Kokichi Homo is gay means you're a fujo
I'm a waifufag

I don't know any Japanese.

Didn't UDG sell incredibly average units?

I want to believe this a fighting game or the next main game, I would jizz everywhere.

>Sherlock Homo
>Not gay

actually I don't care about ouma outside of what he did in the game
I couldn't care less if he's gay but that's what I think

>It's an OCposter, a Character 2.0poster and someone who can't figure out sexuality

Doesn't necessarily mean it's love, though. It's like Romeo and Juliet mistaking their shallow youthful lust for true love.
I know I always sound like an asshole prick when I criticize the ship but I just don't understand the appeal of a relationship that ultimately boils down to loving a shadow.
Also

>etc
What do they mean by this

Not about sell numbers. Kodaka just want a break.

Mikan is a virgin

Going into avatarfags rooms

>You guys will make anything into shipping
You hardly need shipper goggles to see that the game itself pushes Kaede/Shuichi extremely hard any chance it gets

well maybe we also did her FTEs

Shuichi and Kokichi are cannon gay for each other.

I can't wait till UDG2fags get BTFO when it turns out it's a fighting game or sometning else

>b-but muh 3D
>m-muh action

>next main game
The tears would be too tasty. I almost hope it's this too.

Shuichi is mildly bicurious at most
He probably wouldn't fuck a dude but wouldn't mind a robotto boy or a trap

can we stop debating about anime people's sexualities? the most important thing is that they are (you)sexual

Mikan is a free use cum dumpster.

You better not steal any of the manga I have.

Nah, kokichi is going to be alone, now and forever

>DUDE LIES LMAO
He has a gimmick like every other character...?

Why would people cry, user?

PC. if not, don't go to spike chunsoft's office tomorrow

Why would a gay guy peep on the girls getting changed?

Probably PC.
Maybe Switch.