/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 16th of November:
1943 – World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
1944 – World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
1944 – World War II: Düren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 Jade Dragon and EU4 Cradle of Civiliyation are out

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuzBotxO-IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for EU4 DLC where

soonTM

3rd for woke Chinese emperors

nice game ck2babs

>Playing vanilla after playing hip and ck2+ for two years straight

I want off this wild ride

>jade dragon

who else wont be buying this lackluster DLC? you get what, a HRE screen for China and a couple of new provinces in Tibet.

paradox need a serious competator so that they dont release bullshit like this to their loyal fans, i mean just look at this announcement trailer, Henrik Fåhraeus cant keep a straight face when he announces all the new """features""": youtube.com/watch?v=uuzBotxO-IY

Wow prince of egypt cheevo is fun to get, can't wait to see all you guys post your florence -> arabia -> rome games
just buy it so johann knows we'll pay for ottomans to be nerfed

paying money to paracuck lmao

at least it's free

Your pc is dying loltard.

How can one be so disgusted of his own creation.

nice screenshot

>GoY$ is banned in China now
Is the PRC, dare I say, /ourcommies/?

Do you think Henrik stays in Sweden because he, too, is afraid of what he has created?

Ask your parents. I'm sure they know the feeling.

dead general

>persia now easier to capture
FUCK YOU ON NIGGA
if they go east early they dont have janissaries
if they dont go east early then someone will be hegemon

if you like the games why dont you pay for it?

youre the worst kind of parasite, even if you enjoy something you still wont support it

Because he doesn't wanna spend his hard earned shekels on it

Is Tibet playable in CK2 without the new DLC?

BASED JOHAN

>hard earned

doubt it

I LOVE RezMar
Me on the left, him on the right

map update is free

Being a NEET is hard work

just pirate the dlc faggot

POST THE LINK NIGGER!!!

Also no accepted cultures to the east and buffed turkomans make expansion a bit harder there.

newfag

ITS NOT ON CS RIN RU

He doesn't sound like a butthurt chink to me. Maybe a Taiwan faggot, possibly. I still kind of doubt it though, since either way nobody from those parts would deny Japan being a state (though, depending on how you define nation, possibly not a nation) since at least ~900 or so. Even as far as nation goes, Meiji probably is the latest limit.
Now I don't know about gookland, but if a chink were to insist that Japan wasn't a state / nation, then they either nullify >5000 years of history, or try to pull the "Japan was a tributary to China" card (except like, it really wasn't).

Oh wow, it actually *is* b&. Here I thought they'd finally realized that nobody on the mainland cares about the KMT anymore.

Based monster girl thread

It's not out yet. Chill.

>like
i dont like games.

GIVE ME THE LINK OR SHE GETS IT

Fuck K-On!

STOP

uh oh

SOME BUYFAG JUST POST THE FUCKING FILES

I already got a warning for uploading copyrighted material this month, one more time and it's jail for me.

THIS! I CAN EVEN POST THE CREAMAPI CONFIG ONCE I GOT THE FILES

*stops time*
*teleports behind terrorist*
*tosses terrorist across the room with the Force*
*grabs his gun and shoots the k-on*
*teleports away*
pssst...nothing personell...

why dont you become the buyfag you poorfag

It's 13 dollars just buy it.

Will you please sit down

Stop being a mooching kike and pay for shit you want to consume.

you answered the question in your own post

Lads, thoughts on HOI4 'Waking the Tiger'?
Will it be a worthy DLC?

>parakikes in my /gsg/

so much has changed since the good old times

Can HoI4 being saved at all? That's the question I would start with.

more like hoi3 waggling the willy

>playing HOI4

>HOI4
>worthy

>No one will help me steal shit even when I post muh cute animus

>buying
>DLC
Into the trash you go

so should i play the ching chong ck2 expansion first or the eu4 durka durka one?

The changes look like the best so far but its all shit that should have been in the in the unfinished dumpsterfire in the first place

I bought Jade Dragon for $15.00. Fight me faggots. I needed that money for college, but I don't even give a fuck.

>steal

ching chong...is what I'd say, but I'll wait for the mods that'll inevitably make the chinks actually look good.

Nobody cares.

>byzantines asking chinese emperor to kill the caliphate

R E A L I S T I C W O R L D S

>paying Jewhan for Jew Dragon
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm pumped they're FINALLY adding decisions. What made them think leaving that out was smart in the first place?

you made the right choice good goy - i mean good consumer

t. johan

ck2>euiv
but
muslim dlc>tibetcuck dlc
>parakike kikeing his life

>Redistributing copyrighted material for free without a license to dirty stinking weebs like you
>Anything but stealing

It's as if I'm in the presence of Todd

the chinese shit would make more sense for the mongols, what kind of hacks do they have in swedenistan

>paying for a glorified mod

>the chinese shit
?

yeah............. I hate pedophiles too.................

>mfw playing gsgs for 7 years now
>mfw still unironically enjoy making Großgermaniums

idk maybe the dlc all about china that was released today

Why have I never seen anyone remaking HRE borders as Gross Germs in V2? Everyone always goes for Hungary and the Balkans, never Italy and Switzerland

go back to Paradox forums pls

Which one? Jade Dragon isn't really.

Johan I know you're reading this.

UPLOAD THE FUCKING DLC

jade dragon and yes really

Jade Dragon has barely anything to do with China but explain what you mean by "make more sense for mongols"
You mean the expeditions or some shit?

REZMAR

HURRY THE FUCK UP

the empire screen and invasions, you know basically the entire dlc

ALRIGHT NIGGERS

WHO THE FUCK IS UP FOR CK2/EU4 MULTIPLAYER COME ON YOU CUNTS LETS JUTS ORGANISE IT THROUGH THE THREAD NO STEAMGROUP/DISCORD FAGGOTRY

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING FILES OR ELSE

I don't "know" anything, fucking describe it. What about the Empire Screen? The invasions sure but it's not as if China didn't invade countries before.

Calm down, wait for Remzar to finish up, and then post a lobby. It's been done before anyway.

>shitaly
>good land
DRANG NACH OSTEN
R
A
N
G

N
A
C
H

O
S
T
E
N

NICE REDDIT SPACING fuck off nigger off yourself

That's not reddit spacing. Reddit spacing is adding extra line breaks between a single reply.

Like so.

im not gonna spoon feed everything for you, look up what the dlc is on the wiki or something at least before acting like a retard, and yes i remember that time china invaded the middle east because byzantium asked them to

REDDIT SPACING HE DID IT YOU ALL SAW IT

HRE with Prussia looks out of place, there's no way to take Nancy from France without it looking horrendous, and annexing the Netherlands is a huge pain in the ass.

I remember the dev diaries you retard.
>I remember that time China invaded the middle east
Tang kind of fucking did invade the mideast and fought with the abbablob, you know. In fact, it's how the Arabs and later the Europeans got their hands on paper.

I've been doing this since forever.

What's the problem with adding an extra linebreak?

Not today, no.

It's not really reddit spacing since it doesn't originate on reddit and if you look at really old posts it's about half-and-half, but the way it works is that
1. it makes posts harder to read, especially if there's a bunch of lines. Two lines isn't a big deal - six or seven with extra whitespace makes your post unnecessarily big.
2. Reddit apparently (?) makes you tap Return twice to produce a single new line character, so redditors, typing like they do on reddit, always have an extra line break.

hey /gsg/ is there any site to select a random country of victoria 2?

check the OP

Alright I get it now.

For me personally adding an extra linebreak is still easier to read but I get where people are coming from.

Might be annoying on mobile or something, certainly not on desktop.

It's literally in the OP

then go look up what the dlc is to make yourself look a little less retarded
>Tang kind of fucking did invade the mideast and fought with the abbablob, you know. In fact, it's how the Arabs and later the Europeans got their hands on paper.
yes a few minor border skirmishes, compared to the mongols who actually did conquer parts of it

Don't worry, it only looks absolutely retarded.