/mbgg/ - Mobage General #804

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lx5Rn4KnfTw
discord.gg/HBCsgC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:^)

>post deleted
>no TB
Mod is so cruel.

>No TB2 in OP

Thank you.

I bet fox user killed himself. Report in if you're still alive.

>no TB
>made thread early to le epic trole
Loser

I'm tempted to pickup Tenka just for her.

I don't know why you guys hate TB tbqh.
The people playing are pretty chill and they've been here since the start. In fact didn't /mbgg/ rise from the ashes of the old /tbg/?

>The people playing are pretty chill
>The same people that cant stop posting about "muh targetted shitposting" and then talk about furryshit and homoshit in the same breath

Nobody plays or talk about Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect and Astral Stairways.

Kill the fags that keep repeating "TB IS THE GREATEST MOBAGE EVER" and shit like that and we might have some actual conversation about the game without much shitposting, even then, don't expect much, there's no interest in the game because it's jew as fuck and has no content, even people who still play it now will just drop it when their 300 free energy runs dry

No one play TB anymore.
It's just shitposters, make the OP yourself if you want to add TB to the OP.

She's pretty cute. I'm surprised she still doesn't have a costume yet.

>Kill the fags that keep repeating "TB IS THE GREATEST MOBAGE EVER"
Also the homos that only talk about gay shit or scaly shit.

TB USED to be pretty chill but the new wave of EOPs, players and shit with TB2 turned it to shit and its no surprise people want nothing to do with it when its a shit community attached to an even shittier game.

For the Mishafag

also Miyabi
next week
youtu.be/Lx5Rn4KnfTw

That's awfully convenient when somebody just so happens to start a new general preemptively as TB2 discussion is going on :^)

more like its awfully convenient that someone starts shitposting about TB 5 posts before a new thread

Where did /padg/ go? I was looking at the catalog and couldn't find it anywhere.

discord.gg/HBCsgC

>game discussion is shitposting
Epic post my brother.

GFxGGZ collab now ongoing.
Quick rundown:
>4 day and 4 night missions, each having a chance to drop event points
>event points drop a maximum of 8 times per day stage and 6 times per night stage for a total of max 56 points per day
>Himeko and Kiana are unlocked on stages E1-4 and E2-2 respectively
>Bronya and Mei are stage drops (prepare to grind for them)
>Seele and Teresa are acquired from the event store for 120 event points each
>don't fight the redhaired zombies with over 80k combat strength

How many threads before you stop replying to the shitposter

Any map guides or anything?

None so far, but from what I've heard and gone through, the night maps are even more cancerous than ever before.

>Make collab to lure new players and make current players happy
>The maps are the most cancerous thing anyone has ever seen before

For what reason or purpose

>convenient
>when you know people don't like to put TB in the OP and you have a lot of time to make it
You're just lazy, you people keep bitching about it but you don't want to work it out yourself.

For this mission do you HAVE to 4* one of the weapons from those daily quests? I upgraded a different weapon that I was planning to 4* anyway but it didn't work.

Yeah, it has to be an advent weapon.

And it gets better, for the last one you have to SS a character.

To cuck honkai players in ways we didn't think imaginable.
>release marriable honk girls to lure in honk players
>cuck them by making the content too hard for them

Had any event nice night maps? They just have to be suffering and worse than the ones before.

That can at least be any character right? I am working on SD Mei right now anyways so if so that's fine.

>transparent
Nice, but can we fuck her?
H-scenes when?

Yeah, you need a S of ANY character then SS of any character for the 100% tutorial completition.

So why does Sieg have Cecilia written on his sword? I'd also like to take this chance to point out that it says Cecilia and not Sessiria or whatever English that one fansite/trailer had.

Guy is pretty cool and they picked a great VA for him, wouldn't mind a playable sieg on my ship.

>Houkai Impact not in english games
the bias is strong in this one

Majority of people are playing JP, or even CN/TW. It's mentioned that there's a SEA (Not English) version in the google docs anyways.

What if you've already S-ranked a character before unlocking the mission? Will it still proc or do you have to S-rank another?

It still procs

Phew, thanks.

>use the free ticket in JP
>S dupe
Why can't I manage this luck anywhere else in this stupid fucking game? And why couldn't the ticket have just given me the new Sakura instead?

>SEA (Not English)
? ? ?

I considered doing that to aim for the new A sakura but then decided to just save it for future stuff since I already got the S and I dont want to take any chances.

>downs syndrome
?

>And why couldn't the ticket have just given me the new Sakura instead?

Sounds like me on the bunny gacha.

>Roll for bunny theresa
>Get S Theresa instead
>Roll again
>Roll S dupe of her

?

>game is in English
>but it's not an English game
?

Exactly, I can't read it either.

I also see words "Familie" and "Limiter" on there; maybe it's related to the Flame King power or whatever that he uses during the fight? Maybe he used the name of his wife to unseal and activate the power or something.

Poor ESL-kun.
You should go back to Junior High.

We need a
>Current SEA Games
list

Don't bully SEA friends!

Guess I'll just re:zero back to junior high

>Only have one good squad in GF
>Deploying it murders the fuck out of my ammo
Is logistics the only consistent source of resources?

I want to re:zero myself into a life with Emilia

It also seems that Theresa took over the endless abyss and filled it with sweets and candies?

Yes, if you don't have 6x echelons by the time you're running 4x or 5x units, prepare to get cockblocked by a lack of ammo, especially if you're running an MG heavy team.

so random x'D

epic storytelling

>TBfag still butthurt

Yup.

Unlock Ep0 and Ep4 to run Logistics 0-1 and 4-1 for a consistent stream of ammo and rations every hour. If you've got a spare team you could also run Logistic 5-2 at the same time since you'll chew through ammo the fastest. 8-1 is also another hourly logistic that gives good resources but it's a lot farther ahead.

All you really need is ammo and rations to grind so as long as you have a good enough stockpile of either then you can do missions forever.

Keep playing TB2

>need dupes of weapon to upgrade it
Can't you only get one or two of each per week? That's pretty obnoxious.

I didn't realize earlier, but I think each of the layers of the abyss is one of the seven deadly sins. Some of the corresponding stigmata can also be bought in the shop.
And on the topic of obvious things I should have realized sooner, I figured out today that you can manually lock on to enemies by tapping them.

At least you got a new unit. I'm at 22 Sakura shards from the gacha.

The run limit is per day, I think. And I forget if co-op shares the limit, if it has its own then that will help.

But yeah, still pretty annoying. At least after that I'm done, since I already have some As up to SS.

The run limit is per day, but the weapons cycle don't they?

I ran the advent, got a 4* as drop and it upgraded pretty painlessly using a shield thinger instead of a dupe.

BBC/cuck posting killed it.

This stage requires clearing all 33 stages of the newbie bullshit, right? That sounds like a pain in the ass and I really wish it wasn't going to make me do it since I need to wait to do more.

I got no crits but it's good enough for now.

For anyone that hates themselves rerolling on JP Honkers right now is the fastest out of all of the servers. After you beat 1-5 and it tells you to get Mei ignore it, go into your mailbox, claim all, and go to the gacha. For some reason you're able to access the gacha after 1-5 is cleared and you'll have 3 tickets for the current character gacha and enough crystals for 1 more pull.

Huh? Just tap it and collect your reward

>tfw all 33 stages were already complete

Night battles are always cancer, but they teach you to love and cherish your handguns and pistols because size and firepower aren't everything when niggas be turning off the lights.

You have 1 more roll if you finish the tut completely. JP's first roll isnt rigged while CN's first roll is rigged to Bronya and SEA's first is rigged to Mei.

>tfw you need rank 60 to farm nun theresa and sakura theresa

It's not actually completed, that's just part of the icon for some infuriating reason.

I only had up to 22 or something cleared automatically, so now I need to wait 8 hours per stage because this is awful. I just want my nun so I can have a triple teriteri team.

Does anyone still play kings raid or valkyrie connect anymore?lmaooo

Same here, everything was completed for me. I didnt even know what I was, I just claimed my free shit.

>8 hours between stage
That sounds godawful and I'm glad it didnt make me do that.

What's the best setups for doing the night event missions?
>1HG/3MG/1SG
>1HG/2MG/1AR/1SMG
>1HG/2RF/1AR/1SMG
>3HG/2RF
>3HG/2MG

No. I dropped both to play TB2.

New Recto when?

any of these fun. any rec?

read the op
read the op

PasuMemo

please play tb2

and yes i know the op but i wanna hear from the peoples mouth well there typed words

You sound retarded. Fuck off.

fuck you to lol

When you're building a night battle team you should try to build it around your HG. Like PPK would work best with a RF squad and Spitfire for MG/SG squads. Mk23 is a good all-rounder HG because of her flat damage buff tiles and night battle damage skill.

You also want to get them to x4 and ideally lvl80 since HGs are kind of useless and fragile until then.

Don't let em bully you fellow SEA poster.

Why is this allowed

Why is playing dead games allowed?

Enjoy your 250/1000 UW tickets

I would build ideal night fight squads if I could, however I don't have the luxury of many high leveled handguns with matching high level RFs or MGs. Another issue is that E2-1 alone puts the enemies right in your face, so my tanks get raped really quickly before AoE abilities charge up.
As you can see, I am quite limited on good RFs and HGs so this event is going to be quite a stretch for me.

You get 3 more rolls including that one if you finish up to 1-7

New event in 12 hours.

KusoMemo

Don't try to make a generalist team for higher difficulty ones if you can help it, because all enemy types have different quirks
>Armoured tanks up front, snipers at the back: get RFs unless you run 3MG and you can win the entire fight before your first reload
>Armoured doggos: at least one MG if you don't want to be absolutely murdered in 10 seconds
>Non-armoured enemies: Expect to miss 90% of your shots if you're not using nightvision-- even your shit damage buffer HG will be taking MVPs with nightvision over your maxed out MGs

For super early game, you can usually get away with 2AR/1RF/1HG/1SMG with smart equipment swapping, hence why 2AR1RF is the usual recommendation