>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202315260
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=973067328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe Fantasy is fucking dead

Still no doombull mod for warhams 2

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

>no nude mods
>no all female mods for all races
>no sexy orc mods
the total war modding scene is dead

NOOOOOOOOOOO

>no muh dick elf ladies

>Norsca still not playable
>Araby occupied by """"crusader"""" states of Brettonia
>Tomb Kangz are actually desert vampires
>campaign is border gore fuckfest due to the stupid idea that all factions can settle anywhere
>AI takes ages to finish their turn on campaign map
>meme fullstacks spawning from thin air and attacking your weakest settlements

tell me again why do you play an unfinished ME campaign instead of superior WH1 campaign?

You faggots need help...

>95815416▶
>
>
>
>He feel for the shitposter
madman

Tomb Kings STILL not announced

>turn 102
>tyrion's starting firebirb dies
He stopped being very useful a long time ago but still, that little bugger had been with me for ages.

They pre-announced them and Araby in the stream it wasn't a lie stop it.

I always name any starting monster units, and try to keep them with me till the end of the campaign

>Ireland and the Zulu used the same currency
Potato niggers confirmed

>Fantasy
>dead
Clearly the madmen would not leave a successful trilogy that has a fanbase with the most purchases on the DLC's
t-they wouldn't right
stop with this shitposting

Haha y-yeah

how do you keep evading the bans

What bans

>cattle as currency in tribal bovine herding cultures
whoa
better than useless earth minerals, you can't eat gold

>Not naming all your units
>Not naming all your heroes after lore friendly counterparts

>...

>coming up with 100 different unit names
I wish I was that creative
unless you do like "1st altdorfs spearmanii" "2nd altdorfs spearmanii" and so on

got video proof?

Watch me.

Was I the only one watching the fucking stream? It was about 45 minutes ago when they were chasing a routing army with elephants.

Dubs and Radious gets sued and stops releasing retarded unit packs

I believe in you user

Dubs and Radious becomes a sponsored content producer for TW games and has a say in all the unmodded units in games from now on.

Best day of my life

I name them after any owned/captured settlement, any defeated faction, any quest battle, any defeated Legendary Lord or sometimes take appropriate names from the lore. Same with heroes and lords.

Dubs and i killing myself

Before I knew the lore I thought it was a fuck up desu

>three options (4 at most) what to do with a city after winning a long battle and succesfully ending the siege
>occupy
>sack
>raze
>liberate
>in a game that is supposed to emulate the warfare and politics of the ancient times
Why not just scrape politics altogether. Just go through one battle after the other until you defeated them all, just like Mortal Kombat

Rolling

>try to launch Shogun 2 from Steam
>it asks me to install flash player
>click no
>it doesn't launch the game

What the fuck does Flash player have to do with fucking Shogun 2?

Should I tell them or...?

i like girls k

Maybe they mean trips

Have you been Greenpilled yet /twg/?

Gay

If 4 Radious ends up kill

If 7 Radious is integrated into base game.

V E N G A N C E

What would you prefer, TWC?

if 6 i will fap right now

Did they say when the release date is?

If quads, I won't

Franz... easy on the Reiksguard...

No. Someone asked if he was playing as Tomb Kings or Araby and he said neither but information on that would be coming within the week.

is lightning strike mandatory for legendary?

Black Orc archers rolling for justice

Why is that modders can make shit that at the very least tones down on dumb army composition yet CA can't?

The Moosey-On gang

Reposting for answers
In every campaign I played those cunt declare war on me instantly. Is that supposed to happen?

Tragedy strikes famous travelling band

Thoughts on Steel Faith?

How do I go about converting steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202315260 to non-radious

gosh dang bretonnia role players

The Lord of the Rings TV remake looks weird.

Radious isn't going to stop or get sued, CA literally help them make their shitty mod.

SFO had a meltdown about not being given the same early access Radious gets (because they're nazis).

Holy fuck this shit never ends. Doesn't help that my main army stacks are busy shutting down rebellions, so I can't actually attack into Mesopotamia. I mean where the fuck are they getting the money for all these cataphracts?

What part specifically interests you?

Red Duke not so tough after being Wooded

Thats a good composition though

It should be called Venris Overhaul now that Steel Faith has retired from modding.
It's ok, about as good as an overhaul can be with the state of the modding tools.

just got BTFO by a high elf lothern memeguard stack. jesus what an obnoxious faction. all my infantry where 50% or more wiped out by the time they reached them.

The last defenders of Lyonesse fly overhead before embracing in death. Mousilon is mousidone!

Sassanids have unlimited money. You must be like scorpion and strike swiftly into their heart.

DREADLORD

>not sending your lord ahead to draw 100% of the missile fire and then advancing unimpeded

The gender-swapping. Female eternal guard/glade guard/wild riders (from the TWW1 version) mainly, everything else is rather unnecessary.

In the TWW1 version it seems they're swapped to Wardancer models, but some user raised an issue with animations and skeletons

Bestigors wondering whether they'll fuck the Spellsinger or the horse first.

>instal Darth Mod for Empire
>crashes the game
>Vanilla runs fine

Fuck me sideways...

Lore questions

1. Are the more feral Beastmen units like razorgors and their chaos warhounds born/mutated like normal beastmen or are they just wild animals?

2. Are the huge Beastmen units like cygors and their giants born/mutated like normal beastmen or are they something else?

3. If minotaurs and their variants are the biggest and strongest Beastmen, how come they're subservient to beastlords?

Who's pumped for zombie archers?
It's pretty lore friendly, not 100% but like 95%

I swear that at least 10000 persians have died between these two statues. At least they're trying something new and are concentrating on the rear of the settlement. Won't help these horse archers from getting riddled by kurdish arrows though.

Like I said, I would if I could get PO in the levant under control, but religious differences are a bitch and I have little cash for temples. Hira is continuing to hold, the Persians send spearmen and cataphracts, they break themselves on my soldiers shields and spears. It's just annoying having to fight the same battle over and over.

You must sacrifice your empire to take out their empire. Godspeed.

1. Mutated
2. No idea
3. Minotaurs are just that stupid and need someone to lead them to fresh meat. The Beastlord takes the burden of thinking away from them.

Minotaurs aren't stupid, but they are bloodlusted and always hungry and cannibalistic. But the real answer is that CA decided to exclude Doombulls (Lord-level Minotaurs) from the game.

And Cygors etc. start off as Minotaurs who undergo additional mutations IIRC.

I played as kroq-gar we had commerce treaty and we were even military allies, I don't know with other faction yet

I'll take your word on it then

So my current campaings are :

>Empire Darth Mod : Poland
>FOTS Satsuma Republic
>ROTS Fujiwara
>STW 2 vanilla - Oda
>Warhammer - Empire under Karl Franz
>Atilla - Venedians and WRE
>EB - Baktria
>MTW 2 Deus Vult - Milan

Christ i have no life :/

You are such a geek --_--

I can't remember if they declared war on me, but I know we were at peace through most of my HE campaign. I think if you make friends with their buddies on the coast you can shut them up.

I know :(

Installing empire again
Is darthmod the must have mod?
Any others worth looking into?

>EB - Baktria

I don't know how you make that work. I love their roster, but settlements to the east are so sparse and hard to hold.

You can only use female appearances with female animation sets, so you can't just make eternal guard look like wardancers etc.

That linked mod looks like it just changed the 'animations' entry for each unit type to the HE Princess ones and then copy/pasted lines the variantmeshdefinition file for each unit to match female heads/torsos/legs etc.

It's a pretty simple job to do that but anything more complicated/actually good is impossible.

The eternal guard/wardancer thing comes from the steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=973067328 which was the TWW1 version affecting only WE, which is essentially what I want to do for TWW2, non-radious.

BLACK ORC NINJA KATANA GREATSWORD ARCHER CAVALRY HOPLITAI HAPLOI

All these battles over the same city have me wanting some kind of public order modifier for battles lost or won. I mean historically winning or losing a battle would have pretty extreme effect on the morale of your people. Most battles between the tribes and city-state of antiquity for example, would only fight one battle before the losing side, not wanting their city sacked, or their tribe destroyed or enslaved. Even larger political entities like the Persians, Egyptians, or Carthaginians would usually only fight a few battles before they would sign a treaty with the enemy, only the Romans were notably different in their mindset, preferring never to admit defeat and fighting until their enemy capitulated.

So, to make a point, I feel like continuously losing or winning battles, or possibly casualty numbers should affect PO in your provinces. Like I feel if the Persian king wasted 10k men trying to take some village in the desert his people would be livid.

What about SFO?

fucking hype

>dropped WH2 and gone back to WH1
Why does the game run so much smoother AND looks better?