/tsg/ - The Sims General

low res edition
>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Cats & Dogs Review:
youtube.com/watch?v=BsRgxKPQ9Uc

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ehQhjZCI!p4Y-nNCma5sbEMzCZqh22qpWM8WMhTNbOdvkRNgGvpQ
modthesims.info/d/598676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>press super speed
a) it barely speeds it up at all
b) time stops while animations continue playing
c) it works for a few seconds and then goes back 1 hour
d) it actually works as intended (about 10% of the time)
Is it just shit or is it something on my end?

nah it's normal
You also forgot
e
time keeps going and your dude just stands there doing nothing

I made this for you, /tsg/

A real ultimate save, maxis match, lore friendly community lots, lots of townies made by me, this time maxis default neighbors were not deleted. Its still the first day of this save at 8:00am sim time so you should be good to go

mega.nz/#!ehQhjZCI!p4Y-nNCma5sbEMzCZqh22qpWM8WMhTNbOdvkRNgGvpQ

the best part of cats and dogs is the kittens walk/run cycles

>decide to build my own house (havent built a proper one since ts2 years ago)
>all going well, it's actually looking pretty good
>go to save just in case
>click save as
>the sims 4 has stopped responding

P9 ya wankers

Is that a monument to your penis?

tfw Turbodriver is getting paid $12000 a month to make a fucking animation framework

It's incredibly common actually, That's just one of the many annoying bugs in Sims 4. There's even a mod that attempts to alleviate the problem.

modthesims.info/d/598676

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CATS

The strays are just piling up at my door
I'm scared, I think they're planning a revolution

honestly, sims 4 scripting is such a mess, he deserves it. or at least he would if it was as in depth as kinkyworld

I'd say he deserves it

Basemental however, needs to get to fucking work

Does it need CC?

no

Cats and Dogs makes me want to get a bull terrier so bad
I will never get a purebred dog like that because they can have horrible health problems and I don't want to encourage that type of breeding But they sure are cute aren't they

Oh, we're back. I thought it was finally over

Dead.

Seasons or Tropical Island Vacation when ?

Before supernatural

Next year.

You mean 4 gamepacks about witches, werewolves, zombies and genies ?

i can easily see 1200 or even 6000, but not 12000...

but i guess people are really into watching their waifus/self-inserts have sex. :/ gotta wonder what this says about the sims community.

also, since mods like wicked whims, basmental drugs, and extreme violence are so lucrative, it's weird that ea -- or any other company, really -- hasn't jumped on an adult sims series.

is its name Rags?

these aren't normal sims players. They're only playing it for the mod.

Ragdoll

thank you, always keen for more saves

>maxis match
>lore friendly community lots
you spoil me

I think it's more surprising that more Sims clones don't exist.

Especially some gritty/dark version of it or some GTA-The Sims hybrid.

I wonder if that fucker has quit his job and is just sitting back laughing his ass off spending 3-4 days a month actually doing any work now

is it safe to rename save files in TS4?

i know what you mean, user. i've always thought they looked super cute, but refrained from buying one irl for the exact same reasons you listed

this seems likely, considering that vampires came as a game pack. but i don't think it'll happen that way with seasons. or at least i really hope not

you're probably right, and desu that's kind of sad. wicked whims isn't really all that impressive and has far fewer features than kinky world, and there's the problem where a lot of the animators have patreons, so you end up paying a lot more the further you dig. :/

ikr? i really wish we had something like that. i remember reading somewhere that the developers from city skylines had thought about making a sims game, but nothing ever came of it. ea needs some competition, but i guess few developers/publishers have the resources to compete.

probably not, though i've never tried

KW blows, doesn't even have cumshots/finishers at the end of the animations.

What version of kinky world are you using because I think you're confused

3.70, now granted it's more the animators' fault rather than onikikay's, but all the animations I've seen so far just end abruptly. WhickedWhims was much better in this regard.

There are finishers you know
You must've set up your cycles wrong, or did you manually input the animations ingame?

>WhickedWhims was much better in this regard.
agreed. the animations for wicked whims are a lot better and there's also a lot more variety/animators. but that's really the only advantage it has over kinky world, imo.

Why are there still no alarm clocks ingame??

I used the default settings for the most part, the only thing I manually added were those position lists like "KW_L666_Animations", as per instructions.

Even so, the animations with actual progress stages were in the small minority from what I could see on the actual lists.

It's a minor naggle desu and the feature list more than makes up for it, but I was somehow expecting more.

KW seems to also have a lot better autonomy than WW

>WW autonomy on low
>incest disabled
>two female sims who are sisters and both marked as "straight" suddenly start fucking each other in the middle of the park
>they have 0 skill in naturism/exhibition/sex
>they have 0 custom traits
>they're not even in flirty mood

I had to turn autonomy off it was so retarded

Such dirty hussies, hope you punished them.

>Play with WW
>Be afraid of playing with another family and seeing your waifu being gangbanged by some random Al Arabi townie while you're going for some coffee

huh, that's weird. i have the same settings for autonomy but haven't noticed any sims randomly having sex. maybe there's a problem with the game caches or save file? or, like you said, it could be the mod itself.

>get cats and dogs
>its absolute shit
why am i surprised

>tfw no racist trait you could give to your loyal waifu

Can't flimflam the zimzam

>Trayvoon
>Ben

I kek'd

>dog afraid of door
>still goes outside to explore
>stays outside starving because he wont just fucking come inside and eat
why

Dogs are dumb what did you expect?

Natural selection in action.

i will NOT abandon my legacy this time. i will NOT. hopefully

Can you selectively breed your pets?

evidently this is her first FIRST kiss

ye
how big your monitor jesus

Cute! I like her a lot! The only thing I dislike is her nose but you do you senpai.

>how big your monitor jesus

Probably uses DSR, it's by far the best method to smooth out jaggies if you have a beefy enough GPU.

>google it
>Turbodriver is creating a sex mod for sims 4

>Make Clifford the Big Red Dog on Sims 4
>Contemplating making a YA Emily
>Think about Wicked Whims and Kinkyworld, and if there'll be a pet mod for 4
>Brain whispers "Make em bang, ok?"
I'm a filthy degenerate

What's the "kink" from bestiality ? I cannot understand it desu.

good job user.

horse dicks are hot
t. furfag

Probably the same reason there are no landline phones.

its only 27 inches but its a 5k display. 5120x2880 technically, my screenshots show less lol

thanks!

Its current year.

Man I kinda hate how often you have to give your dog a bath in C&D.

I use an alarm clock, wtf do you mean? Regardless there isn't an alarmclock on the phone either

is the pets expansion good enough to buy? I want it but I don't want to be out $40 if it's sub-par.

wait for winter sale

>is the pets expansion good enough to buy?
yes

Is it true that the pets expansion for sims 4 has been messing up CC, or is it typical mods need to be updated sort of things.

yes they need updating

Filthy and sleeping outside, looks like a legacy to me

Figures, guess I'll wait a few more days before updating then.

it sure is!

batch fix in sims 4 studio

Oh yeah forgot about that, thanks user.

how do I age up a pet
normally?

can someone spoonfeed me and tell me how to update fitgirl repack TS4 to latest patch + pets besides using zlorigin.

who loves me

unistall the current one and reinstall the latest one.

He finally caught the worst STD of them all.

thanks my dude

You're okay I guess

Easiest way to do it is or you can go to the cs.rin.ru forum and download each individual patch and pack and manually update it yourself through a sketchy program that works.

unironically the ugliest sim i've ever seen posted in this general

rude!

you haven't been here long enough

Lurk more.

Save me from these fuckin stray cats tsg
They won't stop coming

He's one of the only Patreons I know of that actually puts out regular and reliable work. I'm totally okay with him making that much money. He's fucking fast about addressing issues too, so I don't imagine he's wasting too much time during the month.

Level up your cooking, problem solved.

I'd need to make an asian sim first

Damn, this game's landscape is botiful even on a potato pc

Be thankful the crackwhore in the booru left

If i had to guess, There's multiple reasons. I'm a pervert and i tend to masturbate to literally everything even mild gore just because it keeps things fresh and i can disassociate it with reality since i have a problem dealing with real people i need my escapism and i do that by looking at the most fantasy type things i can.

The other reason could possibly be the same problem, People have trouble dealing with humans so they find themselves drawn to animals that won't make their life difficult and will provide them with unconditional love. Same reason for loli stuff. Adults judge you harshly, Children are innocent and don't judge you as harshly. I've thought a lot about why we like these types of things.