/ywg/ - Yo-kai Watch General #82

Previous Thread: Mericans and Whisper and Hailey, oh my! edition

Yo-kai Watch 2 Psychic Spectres is out in both the U.S. and EU! Go transfer your BS/FS data over!
nintendo.com/games/detail/yo-kai-watch-psychic-specters-3ds

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

The Third version of YW3 (Sukiyaki) is out! Go spelunking with friends and kill each other's heads over those goddamn traps!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_2)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_3)

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s
This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Tags: Yokai, Youkai

Other urls found in this thread:

w1.hotanime.me/watch/youkai-watch-episode-175.html?s=1
youtu.be/SaHxtsSWeOQ
twitter.com/YokaiWatchNews/status/931322243312996352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HI I HAVE LIBERTYNYAN SS AND YOU DONT

BEEP BEEP
BEST SLIPPERY COMING THROUGH

>That new puni event
holy shit is it bad, why do they put Dandori behind a paywall or 20 hours of grinding

>4%
man don't use minis or smalls unless you have enough to make it to a round number, it'll bite you in the ass later

You're in a mobile game. At this point you should not be surprised about the shit they pull

you're a manlet

What's your favorite Yokai?
Mines is Sonic the Hedgehog

>Yoganalisten
>Zip Unlock

is this a joke based on the aftermath of shit forces and sonic's future for 3D games?

That's the thing, so far they've been good about events not being this pay to win, this Ypoint thing is just awful
it seem that not alot of people are buying ypoints though so we'll have to wait and see.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE :DD

Alright, so explain this YPoints events and what can be done with it for someone that doesn't play JP Punipuni

WIBBLE WOBBLE IS THE DARK SOULS OF PUNI PUNI

ypoints are a new currency that is exclusive towards events, used in both the point shop and in the event crank, the rates in the point shop are about the course of a normal event, the main booster being about 3k and the event crank is 500 for 1 crank, and 10 for 4.5k
this would be ok if the points dropped the same but the most common point ball is 2, and the rarest is 7, even with an optimized team you can only make 30 points per run. (more if you had the event point booster but he's in the point crank)
plus with ymoney being useless now there's no drive to grind regular Ymoney or even good grinding yokai, it just breaks everything

>Ymoney
>Useless
I'd never thought I'd see combination of such words
Is there no way to convert ymoney to ypoint?

none, the only thing you can use ymoney for is level caps, and maxing out the crank
but ymoney can't be used in the new event outside of that so you're at the mercy of the new ypoints
pic related is the highest I could get in one run

I will say that I do find the name Hailey to be much cuter & better than Gracie was. Gracie makes me think of either an old person or that giraffe from Animal Crossing.

God i want the next next wib wob even to be family guy related

Is Gracie even a common name? I've heard of Gracey and Grace, but never Gracie

are there anymore updates coming for YW3?

GREAT NEWS YALL NEW YO KAI HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED FOR BUSTERS TWO INCLUDING TO NE YO KAIFUS OR YO KAI WAIFUS!
does anyone think they can translate em?

I got some translations from some other website, I could dump em

who wants a yokai that makes you dab when inspirited

heres some more thanks pal!

I'll dump the rest

some moar mr. krabs?nah how about one that makes you twerk

i dont really care about this one but here you go

I see they're starting to dive in a bit to the bara bait

best yo kaifu from busters 2 is here

Bump

Boy I can't for Busters 2 to get localized in 10 years!

i want sanrio on wib wob

Does this 'Kai have a weak spot that can be attacked for massive damage?

We're not getting 1.

>Inaho appears in WibWob
>Merican Yo-kai appear in WibWob
>YW3 food appears in WibWob
>All before season 3 of the dub
>YW VAs doing "secret project"

They're skipping the side games, especially if we're getting Merican Yo-kai this fucking early.

Don't think I've ever seen it on a name tag anywhere. Like I said, I think I've only seen that name or at least that spelling, on this giraffe.

>Is Gracie even a common name?
For old women, yeah.

>Gracie is actually just a really flamboyant male in Japanese
Thanks, Treehouse. Keep my youngins' far from them queermos!

god I hope that we get them at some point
hino did say that they wouldn't work on YW4 until the games were out worldwide, maybe they're just rushing 3 because of it

>L5 made a cute girl and didn't call her a boy
IT'S A MIRACLE!

this is one of my favorite enmas
"ok kids always tell the truth or the demon king will rip out your tongue with pliers"

oh yea the flames behind the enmas are the generation they are, as someone pointed out

Please tell me YW3 will include the updates right away!
I NEED THAT CONTENT!

level 5 has made tons of cute girls that didnt turn out to be boys (well in yo kai watch that is)
thats an actual phrase?!
whats up with the mirrors ?
is she based on the same thing mawhiles based on and isn't there already lodo and supoor hero?

this one really interests me
so is he like tapu koko or no?

you know as much as i love a lot of these new designs most of them dont really feel like yo kai to me

that's all of them

what about that book one anonyan?

when am i gonna get a real yokai based of a gorilla tho :((((((

>what is Goruma

otohime's sad say something to cheer her up

I SAID REAL GORILLA BITCH

heres a yo kai that gets overlooked

i think i found a beta form

ok but yokai watch x rick and morty so we can get a pickle rick awoken wib wob when

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Yokai Watch The game is extremely fun, and with a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go in a typical viewer’s head

the episode with her was cute

Forget Rick and Morty, I want my fucking Spongebob Crossover.

Oh cool this thread is still up.

Still making these if anyone is interested in refs of Yo-kai.

I wanna nut on her Orb

Fuck off you Mongloid

or we can have a event with memes like troll face and rage face that will be epic

ahh yes my favorite yokai

>some people have already spent 330 dollars on this event
how do you whale-proof games good fucking god

cheeksqueek manjimutt peckpocket pittapat mermaidyn and figephant
i can link you to otohimes episode if you want

Ahh yes my favorite episode of Yokai watch

Whole lotta shitposters in this thread.
That's okay I guess.

>Hey Lois! Remember the time I sent Cheeksqueek out at that strip club?

REMEMBER KIDS
You wont get yer fav yokai now because Hasbro is ABSOLUTE TRASH

Great job everyone

w1.hotanime.me/watch/youkai-watch-episode-175.html?s=1 to my fellow bro kais i highly recommend you share this website to every yo kai watch fan you know it's got the much later episodes including the newest one which i think is episode 196 spread the word!

Why is Busters 2 not on Switch? Why do they refuse to move on?

>tfw we won't get anymore medals or toys from them

One hand I'm sad because now I gotta resort to importing stuff, but on the other hand it does mean they can't get away with releasing shit products.

They want the rest of the world to catch up or something. Shame really, cause it would have allowed me to dust off my Switch's Japanese account & buy a game that I know won't be coming out for a while. Oh well, guess the new Inazuma Eleven game will do that for me.

so are we getting anymore toys and medals or no?

youtu.be/SaHxtsSWeOQ the newest episode of yo kai watch comes out tomarrow heres the preveiw

Nope because Hasbro is shit.
At least we're getting S3 of the anime

iIRC there's a new hired guy trying to start a new deal for the toys, but I haven't really heard much in terms of details

yo kai watch ranks supreme above all the other monster catching games and you need a very high iq to understand it

what we need more of
more yo kai girls in bunny suits
and twerking yo kai what do you think /ywg/

twitter.com/YokaiWatchNews/status/931322243312996352

MY DUDES!

>Twerking
Nigga this is Veeky Forums. Have some class for God's sake