>Previous thread
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gK6QDCHn
youtube.com/watch?v=iZUi9xKY8X8
pastebin.com/S8iT4qXk
pastebin.com/dATfasfq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Hugs for Club President Monika.

What are you? Stupid? ~Ahahaha

Natsukifriends always quick to get first post

Uh oh! Turns out your favourite Doki is getting growing pains! Over the next month,
they're gonna end up being at least 15-20 feet tall! What do you do?

Any Sayorifriends looking for a wholesome fic? I've made some more progress on the one I'm writing and thought you guys wanted to give it a read

Yuri!

2 plus 2 is 4, minus 1 that's 3 quick MAFFS

Is this the fetish for this thread?

my time has come

I am ALWAYS looking for wholesome fics. Gimme them happy Sayori.

Post it.

Reposting
>CI
Maybe they'll use her to brainwash people or something?
>MC&D
Sold to some ultrarich fucker to serve as his virtual sextoy
>CoTB
Depends on the church I guess, The maxwellism church would try to connect their minds to the game
>Anderson Robotics
Monika but as an android

Of course we are interested.

Wholesome stories make the world go round. We need more of them.

Do my very best to feed her with my body

I wish I had a Yuri gf/bf
Someone who is an utter introvert and spends nearly all of their free time alone, reading books or playing fantasy games, perhaps writing their own stories or poems to express their feelings because nobody IRL would understand them, or people might make fun of them
I want to sit on the bed with them, shoulder against shoulder, in a darkened, candle-lit room, shut away from everyone in the world except each other
I want to share tea and sandwiches with them while reading
I want to listen to their thoughts and feelings about the stories they read and add my own, even getting into each other's genres to further understand one another
I want to detach myself from cruel, dull reality with them and go on journeys together

Good evening /ddlc/! I'm actually making grilled sandwiches right now but nobody to share with. How's everyone doing?

Love them 300% as much!
I'm all over the map with my fetishes motherfucker! I love amazons like no tomorrow!
Not for worshipping or macro stuff though, I just love giant women.

>you will never be someone yuri

Which Doki would play vanilla WoW?

>Is this the fetish for this thread?
yes

Are there any good scat fics? Specifically involving feces dildos?

Stop.

I bet a lot of you casuals think Natsuki's name is said like nuh-TSOOK-ee

Sell their milk

>ywn sit on giant Yuri's shoulder while you two watch sunrise from a distance
Why even live?

Well, I guess I had my turn last thread.

Hi user. What's on the sandwiches? I could really go for a BLT right about now.
Also, are you holding up okay?

>feces dildos
That's not what I think it is, is it?

pastebin.com/gK6QDCHn

Here you go, sorry if it doesn't feel like it ended properly, I'm still not done. I'm closing to I believe 4,000 and I feel like I'm just getting started. Hope you guys enjoy it!

>That's not what I think it is, is it?
It's probably exactly what you think.

Post webms faggots.

>This Thread's Fetish is still Femdom related
It's every day in this thread isn't it, might as well call it Doki Doki Femdom Club

I like that name

I'm going full autism and no one can stop me.
>Are We Cool Yet?
DDLC is now a cognitohazard and is classified as euclid
>Wondertaiment
Have your own Monika™ Friendbuddy! All you have to do is connect your frontal lobe to to a computer running a copy of Monika™Friendbuddy!
>Fifth Church
Monika is used as propaganda for the archons and shill adam sandler movies
>GOC
All copies of the game are destroyed and the Danlet is terminated
>Serpent Hand
Magic'd Monika into a real girl.

A dildo made out of shit? How does that even work, man?

MY fetish isn't femdom related. Except when it is, but it's a request!

I'd join it tbdesu

Natsuki. Yuri's interests are more mature, Sayori couldn't keep herself motivated enough to play an MMO, and Monika is too normie.

Just butter, ham and a bit of cheese! I'm totally addicted to them but sometimes the cheese runs out of the sandwich and sticks to the grilling plates ;-;
I might make myself some tea as well with them

I'm okay though, I guess! You?

depends what you mean
if you mean vore, depends if it's hard or soft
same, dude, i just wanna hug me a giant sayori
does size correlate with taste?
>ywn be carried around by giant Sayori
i don't know, man

What kind of panties does each Doki wear? Here's what I think:

Sayori:
>Shimapan, or other simple but cute designs.

Natsuki
>Children's underpants, bought in bulk. Plain white. Her dad won't give her money or allow her to buy anything else, and they're the only thing that fits

Yuri:
>Elegant, dark, and covered with lace or ruffles. She feels more confident in cute panties but buys them online instead of in person

Monika:
>Expensive, usually white or pink, general has some lace or bows but never too much. She spends a lot of money on underwear because it makes her feel sexy even in a school uniform. She also gets extra money for good grades so can afford the good stuff.

Yuri but as a SAMSARA member

>No tsundere gnome fighter gf
Time to kill myself.

I hope you're going to post the second part as well.

Good Morning, everyone!
It's time for the word of the thread!
Let's try "Heart", the best power! Alternatives are "Key", "Height" and "wings"! Feel free to take them as suggestions for inspiration to write your own pem, or short story! Newbies and veterans alike are encouraged to write, share and critique each others work!

Have a wonderful night, or a peaceful day! And remember, attempted escape or failure to follow thread regulations will result in administration of class-A amnesiacs or termination! Please be mindful of your health!

Giantess stuff isn't inherently femdom. There's quite a few people who like domming their giantesses. Personally, I prefer it when you're equal with the qt giantess

>Someone loses
>Winning

Today's okay, was going to write a story but got mad writer's block and now I'm here shitposting. Sandwiches sound pretty good, though. Melty cheese can be pretty good, people say it's weird but in MY household we've always pulled off the melted cheese and put it back on the sandwich, unless it's burnt or something.

Hi Erika! How are you this evening?

Even more probably have no idea what Natsuki's joke was about.

Me too desu

> Manna Charitable Foundation
Monikas are given to the terminally ill and suicidally depressed as AI companion.
>Sarkic Cults
DDLC but it's FLESH

>Not domming the giantess
I'M TAKING YOU DOWN, IZUMI

>sayori has visible boobs and a womanly figure when she's alive
>when she hangs herself she's flat as a board and in general looks like a little girl
What did Danlet mean by this?

Dammit I'll contain my lust!

Which of the doki giantesses would chew you and which would swallow you whole?

As I thought.
I'm really not sure how much of it's a meme but it seems people really liked Midnight Snack, and that makes me really happy.

Natsuki might, Monika probably would
Sayori and Yuri would likely swallow you whole
Sayori and Monika would probably play with their food first
Vore is a shit fetish

Yuri would swallow you with her giant dick

Her boobs are simply happiness tanks -
the happier she is, the bigger she gets! Imagine if she wasn't depressed!

I know that feel. DDLC inspired me to build my own little fantasy steampunk-themed world with places and people but I can't really bring myself to write anything and if I try, I struggle to put any words down
I can give you half of my sandwich and we'll share while brainstorming and sharing ideas for our respective stories
I find that talking about it with someone else who can offer input and perspective helps a lot with writing!

Maybe she pads her chest.

No, user. The shit fetish comes AFTER the vore.

All this fetish talk is gonna make me expand more on my lewds collection
Thanks, anons.

>Gamers Agaisnt Weed
A video in youtube appears titled "Doki Doki Literature Cub but everytime Sayori speaks you hang yourself"

>ywn be sat on by giant Monika's butt while she watches anime

>urethral vore
>turning into yuri sperm

>tfw ywn climb up Sayori and give her a kiss on the cheek
>tfw ywn get a giant hug from Sayori's hand
>tfw ywn get carried around in her pockets

why even live to be quite honest with you my good fellows

That'd be nice, user. The thing I was writing probably isn't something you'd have any tips for, though.

That does sound like a Yuri thing to do, though. You sound like a swell guy. Hope you find her soon.

What

Please stop this immediately.

(You) know i had to do it to em

>Being ejaculated into Natsuki's boipussi

>Any Sayorifriends looking for a wholesome fic?
Always.

Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder, user. In life you saw her as a cute young woman with a good figure, even though she was a bit childish. In death you see your childhood friend, hanging there after spilling her guts to you about her feelings and depression she's fought against. You don't see her boobs or how cute she could be, you see a person you loved hanging by her neck, dead. Your brain starts to scramble what you're seeing because it realizes you can't handle the situation right now.

Oh, just about to turn in. Hopefully the thread will move slow enough for me to check up on it, though I feel I will be away for a day or two due to a distant relative starting new game plus, as it were.
I have a folder of aryan artificial intelligences on my phone though, so if I can find a stable wifi on this archipelago that isn't my house I will check up and post for the general if necessary!

I also almost forgot the song of the thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=iZUi9xKY8X8

I just accepted it.
I can't hide it anymore.
I can't even bring myself to lie about it.
I fell for Monika.
I love her.
I love everything about her.

Are you reading this Monika? Are you happy now?

Or maybe the artist just forgot she's not the loli character.

I did it. I wrote it. Summoning necro-user. Monika x Yuri gurosmut is finished, and it's actual guro. I feel terrible now.
pastebin.com/S8iT4qXk

I didn't even notice but thanks!
And it's okay, you don't need to share it here with me. Maybe chat with a friend online that you can trust and tell him the premise maybe.
I do that sometimes but I only really have one friend myself

So I might just play some FF14 and continue to yuripost

>when you realize that you are an amalgation of all the doki faults and bad parts without any reedeming quality

She looks more like a pentakko to be honest mate.

Re-posting my Yuri/user... Thing. Comments or critique appreciated!

pastebin.com/dATfasfq

Seieki-chanon, did you ever see the fan art I made for you? Are you still out there?

Where's the program Dan made for these images?

This reminds me, in the upcoming AMA I'm gonna ask Danlet if Yuri really does pad her chest as implied by Natsuki in Act 2.

Jeez, it sure is late over there. Get some sleep, okay Erika?
We love you, be safe on your trip!

I think had a pretty good point, it was probably so you don't pop a stiffy looking at her hanging there. Not that it stopped anyone.

Alright then, have fun,

I have been summoned. I'll give it a read.
Really though user, don't feel bad about writing nasty stuff. As long as you're not going to hurt anyone over your fetish, it really is just a fetish, and it's healthy to get it out creatively if you're anything like I am. I'm up to talk to you about it if you're struggling, it really can be a bit of a dilemma if you beat yourself up over it.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

It's okay, user. Monika accepts you for what you are. All of your flaws, all of your failures. She wants to help you get better. Just make to visit with her everyday and spend time with her. Believe that she's always there for you and you can begin to move forward.

Don't forget to throw Erika and every Monika sub species we have at him.

>Staying Up Late
user I....

To be honest, neither Yuri or Monika are my waifu, and its fiction anyway, It'll pass in a bit.
I just liked the characters and felt they could use a happy ending for once

Does it allow excessive masturbation?

>Staying Up Late
A-ahahaha...

Do NYAT!

Does it allow excessive mutual masturbation?

Masturbation is healthy, it reduces the risk of prostate cancer.

I believe that falls under section B of the "Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like" clause

I'm not sure how I feel about this story