/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Bus stop edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC "Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation"

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12608284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Naegi's beloved idoru

Angie and her beloved Kirumi! Reposting my survivor trio fic once more!

archiveofourown.org/works/12608284

Wait what

I want to fuck Kaito.

i love kaede.

Nyhehe, I upgraded your waifus pooichi!

>Kaedefags are actually this retarded
Wew

I want to marry Naegi!

UDG2: No one can smell you in SPACE

t. Togami

Sayaka stop it

>Vallhalla/VA-11 Hall-A

I started it recently but it's been boring af so far. I didn't expect a grand plot, but atleast put in interesting characters if the whole shtick is playing as a bartender serving characters in a bar.

Why the v3 waifus are the best:

>Kaede
A better Chaiki, good at pianos and music, and literally perfect waifu. Didn't deserve to die because of Rantaro
>Himiko
Lolis are best, a combination of the best two DR2 waifus, Hiyoko and Gundam.
>Angie
Yandere for your dick, brown, and artsy. Crazies are always best.
>Tenko
Tsundere for your dick, very strong, which is always good.
>Kirumi
Perfect, could destroy the world whenever she wanted with her power.
>Maki
A better Kirigiri, rejected Kaito's love confession and then sent him to his execution just to be with you, and would kill anybody for you.
>Miu
Crazy for you, wants to do it raw to have children. Robots don't count as sex so she's pure too. Her personality is just a lie and she's very pure, like Mikan.
>Tsumugi
Self-explanatory.

Don't you have better things to do than shitpost on Veeky Forums, Kyoko?

I agree claiming he had no reason to check the camera is a stupid point. But based on what suichi and kaede knew, it was the best shot they got so close to the timer going out.

>pure like Mikan

I'm a brainlet. Explain Tsumugi pls.

Stop reposting your shitty bait

Could the clowns beat the mime?

Reposting from last thread, now with game descriptions. Cool. Sorry if these aren't really in the mystery genre, these are just some personal favorites : Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines (SMT-like rougelike where you mate with gods to produce a army to take down an immortal that cursed your clan to live short lives. If your interested in Zanki Zero, check it out), Persona 4 Golden (mystery rpg), Vallhalla/VA-11 Hall-A (Cyberpunk bartending game. I got it on steam, but it looks like a promising port), Summon Night 5 &6 (strategy rpgs), Virtue's Last Reward (escape the room mystery game), Odin Sphere (beat-them up RPG thing) and Skull Girls (fighter). The Disgaea games are also pretty fun strategy games but they tend to not take themselves that seriously.

Likewise!

He's already married with me.

If I don't have Naegi's dick in my ass right now, I think I might lose it

It's a good fic user. Wish I could write like you

For fuck's sake Sayaka

Hopeman no

It was a stupid move on Kaede's part. There was really no excuse for it.

Incest is wrong Komaru.

Can you fuck off with your samefagging Sayaka

Can you fuck off already Komaru?

yeah haha well I'll just go to your room then
sleep tight Sayaka!

Go show a pickled baby carrot up the ass then. Really the whole "Naegi experience".

Kys Chiaki

Omar Rey De Los Caballos!

Why is Togami like this?

it's a cute baby carrot

Ive given you my reasons. Tell me why you think it was dumb and what they should have done instead based on the data they had as well as hours before errybody dies

Get a room, Mukuro

Go with Kaito and try to fight back. I mean for one it could have all been some dumb joke but at least they were going to fight back instead of kill each other. Even then Shuichi and probably Rantaro were just trying to capture the ringleader.

Miu big family

Junko no.

Just... no.

Stop.

I want a gremlin miu to sexually tease.

Can all these shitposters fuck off acting like Makoto will go with anyone of your waifus or husbandos? He's already taken.

>Kirumi
>Perfect, could destroy the world whenever she wanted with her power.

settle down Kirigiri

Relax Sayaka. Nobody wants your manlet

Stop being a jealous cunt Maizono.

Thanks, user! I try my best! It also feels good to see the fic have over 160 hits already today!

How hard does Miu hug people?

Yeah, a bunch of little girls and femboys except 2 guys would really stand a chance against the mechas, and that's counting only what they knew. Them there would be armies of monokumas.

And if we factor in what we know 4th wall, we know they don't stand a chance. And would you really think that maybe the superadvanced robot bear would go JUST A PRANK BRO?

t. Chisa

No he'd have to come out with some dumb flashlights and start over. Maybe try just waiting for the FUCKING SERIAL KILLER THEY PUT IN THE GAME TO DO WHAT HE DOES.

And Kaede's "hurr durr let me roll a ball down to the library and hopefully hit the mastermind" was more likely to work and succeed....how?

Tenderly apparently

PASS TO THE CENTER
PASS TO THE CENTER

In the IF universe? Would DR2 and DR3 still happen? Would class 78 still join Future Foundation?

it was dumb but Rantaro was even dumber for actually approaching the camera

I love all of you :)

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

Well it still failed so I guess he's smart enough

Ah yes, knowledge kaede and suichi knew naturally. Then there's the whole "would the audience accept that?".

It was stupid, desperate and a massive gamble. But Kaito's plan was plain straight suicide.

t. Ayaka

Aoiboy pls

All signs point to probably

we love you too

DR2 would still happen cause Izuru and his plan to use NWP and DR3 would still happen because Makoto would be the naive idiot who goes to help class 77 still and then get in trouble for it which Tengen would use the meeting to get his own plan going.

And class 78 would still join FF but Munakata and the others would probably want to execute Mukuro which could cause some problems unless some agreement is met. So Toko and Mukuro would be the ones not able to join.

>It was stupid, desperate and a massive gamble.
That literally had the mastermind helping to make it work with the music and it still failed. It was too stupid to ever succeed.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME

Well if the mastermind entered from the library and got caught/distracted by the camera they would have caught her red handed, killing her or no.

But of course there's a magical secret passage.

Why?

Calm down Komaru.

How is he dumb for checking out a camera? He had no way to know about
Kaede and her retarded plan.

Kaito's plan may have been a bit suicidal but again he wasn't dumb enough to start killing the others.

I doubt FF would let Mukuro join. Also I think Junko is still alive at the end of IF so I'm not sure how that would affect Izuru and the rest of the UD.

What?

Take it easy Hina

Yeah, better to get maimed by mechas armed guns, lasers and rockets.

why the fuck would you go and check out a camera flash in a place that is next to mastermind's secret room? do you really not see anything fishy about it? because even if he didn't know anything about Kaede's plan, this thing screams that it is a trap and it could be set up by anyone, including the mastermind themselves

They would probably both still happen. Though I highly doubt Future Foundation would be ok with Mukuro being allowed to walk free after being aware of what she did. At best she'd probably be jailed if they can't execute her because Makoto and the other classmates probably won't stand for it well besides Byakuya, Toko and Celeste.

I wonder what divisions the "dead" class 78 students would be apart of in this universe.

Or it could be a special hint awarded to those smart enough to move the door?

So what's Smoogie thinking about so deeply?

>why the fuck would you go and check out a camera flash in a place that is next to mastermind's secret room?
you are not wrong here.

Better than coming up with dumb plans on rolling a ball down to the library and actually think you'll get the mastermind

But yeah way to get the killing game started Kaede. Shuichi was better without you.

>Two hours of poop analysis
>TWO FUCKING HOURS!

Yeah that Junko bit is what gets me. With her still being alive in this universe, the UD wouldn't suicide so they would still be at the height of their power.

But I doubt Izuru will halt his plans. He made it clear to Junko that he had his own plans he was going to accomplish and would still go for those AIs.

I love Kiibo so much

>rantaro checks out a sudden flash
>kaede is stupid!
>mastermind notices the flash
>either checks it out, distracted long enough to get caught, or photographed entering the room if the flash wasn't set, making then unable to stop her in time to hide in her dungeon and start spamming kumas.
>kaede is still somehow dumb in all this

That's retarded. So checking a camera means it's got to be rigged? That's literally why he went to check it to begin with because it looked fishy.

Kodaka likes superior western cosplayers

That Rentaro looks ugly as fuck even from that distance.

Convincing smoogie of motherhood in the heat of the moment!

Because it wasn't there before and out in the open so whoever set it up was obviously not trying to be discreet. There's no reason to think it's a trap when it's not even hidden at all.

Yeah it's a very accurate cosplay. Mugi would be proud.

I'm sure we can all agree that miu is the worst though and the only scumbag who tried to kill everyone out of egoism (tulpaman having the excuse of being insane and sick)

Kaede was a retard for thinking rolling a ball down to the library would actually somehow hit the mastermind. Her plan is probably the most stupidest plan in DR history.

>kiyo
>sick

you know I really don't think anyone who would set the camera to flash was trying to be descreet about it