/smtg/ - 真・女神転生/Shin Megami Tensei General

>Shin Megami Tensei V
Teaser: [YouTube] 『真・女神転生』最新作 ティザー映像 (embed)
Reveal Trailer: [YouTube] 『真・女神転生Ⅴ』ティザートレーラー (embed)

>Strange Journey Redux
[YouTube] A Stranger Journey Awaits in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (embed)
[YouTube] 『真・女神転生 DEEP STRANGE JOURNEY』PV #02 (embed)
[YouTube] 『真・女神転生 DEEP STRANGE JOURNEY』オープニングアニメ (embed)

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
[YouTube] Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation - TGS 2017 Gameplay Footage (embed)

>Chaos concert
[YouTube] SMT 25th Anniversary Chaos Side Concert (embed)

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
>English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

>Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png (embed)

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/1V9AUMNb (embed)

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/vYS23798 (embed)

>OST links
pastebin.com/KWGRFqD1 (embed)

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/3LEcEUja (embed)

>Script dumps
pastebin.com/e4cC77Wk (embed)

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX (embed)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs
youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24
mediafire.com/file/95c74ivio7jc7m6/save.rar
pastebin.com/xB3zyfvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for LAW

Law is the one true path.

>(embed)

>(embed)
OP what the fuck

To that user talking about Law and Chaos morality in the previous thread: That’s also the realization Belial himself comes to. With that he decides Chaos is this right as it doesn’t pretend to hide behind morals.

And head a deathgasm about Massacre Nanashi and Dagda tells him to ignore it in IVA.

Video links below:

>Shin Megami Tensei V
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs
Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM

>Strange Journey Redux
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

slut

post hoys to repel the lawfags

>Angels are oppressive
>Demons are violent brutes
>Humans are selfish
>If everything dies it will just appear again because the mechanics that made the universe still exist
>Becoming so oppressive or violent that no one is capable of existing outside of your vision is the only way to remove conflict

And Law will eventually collapse into Chaos. No path offers a real and lasting answer to the problems that face the world.

What are you doing, son of man?

Endgame save file for SMTI.

Which pastebin should this go in? Sorry but never edited one before.

Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads. You can create a new section for save files.

>Endgame save file
What is the purpose of this?

That's debatable, SJ law doesn't seem to be something that will only last for a while

Law promises eternal peace. I mean, realistically that probably wouldn't happen, but ingame IV and SJ states law will last forever.

You could make that argument for I or II, though

True, but remember that if you take the Law path in DSJ, Alex is from future of the regular Law ending. And she is not brainwashed. So it is still possible for SJ Law to collapse into Chaos. It would probably take way more time than in other games though, considering how many people are brainwashed.

Enlightenment.

I honestly am avoiding spoilers for DSJ so i can't speak much about Alex, but is she really just a regular human? Also, wouldn't Law + last more?

Alright, seems there is a problem regarding adding the SMTI endgame savefile. I believe I need a pastebin pro account to add it as looking it up I found it said that only those with the pro account can add images and links.

If anyone has a pro account please add the file to the following file to the "miscellaneous" section of the "Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads" pastebin.

If anything, trying to stop the cycle by being more repressive only results in total annihilation. Zelenin's Law is much less likely to last because she's allotting humans much more independence, but it's also less likely to end in destruction instead of revolution.

She is definitely human and the daughter of Lucifer. Who knows by the time she was born humanity was nearly extinction with only a few left.

Well, it would be hard to speak about it without spoilers. And all of my understanding of this just comes from machine translation, so it may not be accurate. But basically Alex says that in the Law path that there are two classes of people, those who are brainwashed by Zelenin's singing and those who cannot be brainwashed. Those who cannot be brainwashed live their lives in constant fear. This only applies to regular Law by the way, not Law+. I'm not sure exactly what the differences are between the two yet.

It also stretches definition of life, with all the people standing on pillars worshipping record scratch to the tune of Zelenin's greatest hits

I just can't wait for DSJ to release here, fuck Atlus USA btw. I preordered the box and it should arrive pretty soon but damn, my jap isn't that good

I love the Demonica Girls!

If the paste was posted as your Pastebin user, then you'd be able to edit it freely. However the common approach is to clone the paste from the previous thread, edit it, and include a link to the edited version when creating the new thread.
Various reasons; that savefile in particular came in handy when I needed to rip backgrounds from the Basilica. I want someone to upload a DDS NG+ savefile for Demifiend.

build up fusions for twelve hours

Got you covered, hoyposter

Is the save before or after the alignment lock?

I find it kinda funny that Everytime I post here it sends you guys in a frothing frenzy
An innocent question turns into
>Strange Journey
>Good
>SMT
>Good
100 posts later.
I thought for a while I might be some inadvertent master troll, but now I'm pretty sure the lot of you are just actually autistic.

After. Don't know which route.

What alignment is it locked into?

I'm always in a frenzy. Without fighting, I lose motivation.

That's not true at all, in fact most of the recent discussion is about alignment philosophies.
>inb4 "lol i was pretending to be retarded" epic meta troll
Suck my dick
>the lot of you
You're probably British too and therefore a giga faggot

Hey chaosfags, I fixed the Hoy for you.

how does it make you feel that persona is infinitely more popular?

>persona is more popular which means the fanbase will be shittier than SMT's
Feels great

Don't care as long as other Megaten games are being made.

Feels good, I like Persona

Feels amazing, persona became trash after 2 anyway

>all those fucked up links

good, it means they focus most of their pandering on that series instead
there is zero value in being a popular or mainstream series, it leads to ruin every time

I just like the way demons look, so no feelings.

Feels great. All communities inevitably turn into hierarchies with the plebeian masses at the bottom.

Where does Inanna fit in the whole Law, Neutral, Chaos thing? Apocalypse didn't really do a good job of elaborating on her alignment. She just seemed like she was in it for herself and going with the side that will let her live again.

This. And Persona doubles as a sort of hazing series for us. Someone that's dedicated to Persona will inevitably find SMT and be added to our ranks. We have the buffer against huge masses of normalfags real Persona fans long for.

>(embed)
>(embed)
>(embed)
>(embed) fucking everywhere
What the hell happened OP?

As long as every once in awhile we get new traditional SMT or at least a spinoff other then Persona then whatever.

Acts as a nice way to filter the plebs, just ike liberation will.

i fixed it for you further.

>popular =/= good
Also, I don't fucking care anyway as long as we still get other non-Persona games.

All the Divine Powers are on a different axis from Law/Chaos. UnAbrahamic.

not too bad. persona serves as the whore that makes money for the smt pimp, so it can dress and eat fancier while the whore is riddled with std community.

>not "is the lord of Hoys"
9/10

I like both so whatever.

Does God's Autism flare up whenever he sees demons from different axis band together?

I play and love both series but this general is about six or seven times more enjoyable than the slavering waifufaggotry that goes on in the persona threads

Their very existence does that.

i'm not going to reply to all of the posts because it'd look gross visually but thanks for reminding me why i love you guys so much

agreed 100%

Even with all the people that like Mastema/Mothman/Walter here?

This general and /c/ are the only reasons I even browse Veeky Forums now. Sometimes there's a decent thread on /v/ but that's a 1 in 1 billion event.

nobody wants to fuck any of those characters unironically, though
i know what responses this is about to bring and i accept my fate

chad chaos stud vs the virgin law nerd

Mastema and Walterposters are chill and cool. And the Mothanons are a million times better than angelposters.

>First Kaneko demon with multiple facial expressions.
I never knew how much I needed this.

Then why do it?

For laughs

Plenty of people want to fuck Mastema unironically.

>not wanting to hug Mothman

The only one of those that need to go are the Mothman retards.

I'd fuck Walter. No homo though.

pastebin.com/xB3zyfvM

New "Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads" update. this include the link to the endgame save files for SMTI. I believe multiple saves are included making me believe that this has a endgame save for all three alignments.

Typically I make the new OP but in case I miss it, activity has been pretty high it seems and threads have been going faster, please use update the OP to include this link.

Mothman so he can hurry up and see through my lie and I can Riot Gun his dumbass.

>Typically revolutions dont deliberately involve the wanton slaughter of the people you want to help/rule by your hands
No. Revolution is not a romantic thing, shit gets pretty bloody. See french revolution and the Russian one. Anybody can be THE OTHER in these extreme moments. Stalin killed almost every ally he had because for him they were the others.
The French Revolution had the reign of terror.

You have to kill innocent people both on Chaos and Law, it's not a kid's game.

That's a nice space Yukiko.

>that bulge

Are you excited for the BoTW equipment and Ganon special fusion in SMTV?

Didn't someone already added the famous bulge to her artwork?

I'm more excited for the Legend of Zelda equipment only found in Skyrim Remastered!

I'm going to give you a pro tip so listen up, OP. Save the finalized text to some sort of txt file and copy from that instead of from a previous thread.

That'll cost you 10k Macca.

What would the alignments for some of the Zelda antagonists be?

You can't just give information and charge money without consent!

ganondorf - lawful evil
majora - chaotic evil
vaati - neutral evil
ghirahim - chaotic neutral

Oh fuck.

Whoa, nice ass

Kill Stephen.