/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 16th of November:
1943 – World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
1944 – World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
1944 – World War II: Düren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 Jade Dragon and EU4 Cradle of Civiliyation are out

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

www30.zippyshare.com/v/H6s0ZwdJ/file.html
www38.zippyshare.com/v/gsV7TKcn/file.html
www83.zippyshare.com/v/5tcz1OOI/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KARA BOGA

Is the new Byzzie strat just to sit and wait for the ottomans to get raped by venice or the mamluks?

Can you switch to feudal theocracy in CoC without forming new tag ?

Should I pirate the China DLC or not?

obviously

You should pirate every dlc and stop supporting greedy jew companies

Is this the /phrenology/ general?

I'm not asking whether I should buy it.
I'm asking whether I should get it at all.

>all this mana
whoa... so this... is the power... of chongs

Has someone posted the files anywhere yet?

sure i guess

link to latest EU4 thanks
??

Look through the old thread but like 2 of those are viruses.

So it looks like if you marry the Prince, he can't inherit. Some other guy spawns instead.

Do you happen to know offhand which ones had actual files and which ones are going to murder my computer?

China just gets more OP by the day. Combine what your doing with like 25 tributaries all feeding mana and you can just develop endlessly. Hell fuck expanding just develop till every province is 50+

Isn't that more or less historically accurate?

>playing tall, not even actually, just the IDEA of it triggers eu4 babbies to this degree
Holy shit.

>Emperor of China dies
>Find out 20 years later when news finnaly reaches you
>Have to travel back for 20 years
>Die before even making it back to china.

>likes: tengris
>dislikes: hindus
is this deviantart?

Hahaha no but seriously what is the point of anarcho-liberals?

>Playing as a uncivilized nation or below in victoria 2 HPM

Literally what happened irl though

>do nothing but complain about DLCs when they're announced
>the past two threads were nothing but people begging for the DLCs and praising the changes they made

Every time.

>he doesn't want to build tall, he just wants to be a puddle-deep ocean

What did they mean by this?

>praising the changes
I don't know man, I haven't seen people 'praising' Jade Dragon, just noting how incredibly memetastic it is.

hey r8 my cuntry guise
playing before m*nd*te *f h**v*n because fuck china being ahistorically overpopulated

>fuck china being ahistorically overpopulated
Is this irony

Are the Tibetan kingdoms playable without the DLC or are they locked behind paywall like Muslims, pagans, etc.?

They won't fucking stop.
Every single message is about them raising the IMF interest rates, they do it every single day and the whole worlds hates them now.

It's all migrants coming here because they get banned for discussing links on plebbit.

is it possible to build vertically in EUIV? or is blobbing really the only viable strategy? (very new to gsg in general)

>Try out Timurids in new expansion
>Hmm this is kinda interesting
>Day 2, Ming supports independence for biggest vassal
>Lose in a year

Great game paradox

>praising
you mean make fun of?

If they are Buddhists they are locked behind Indian paywall

It's very possible if you have the right DLCs, not viable in vanilla.

It's possible with mods/DLC, but there are few drawbacks to blobbing, so why shouldn't you?

Which DLCs?

good point

>chinks bought paradox shares
>now there's all this china dlc coming out for all their games

Hmmmmmm... really... makes you think

ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH

Based decade old game poster saving us from the casuals.

>meanwhile, GoY$ gets banned in China

Game was too rubbish

No.

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

*spawns mestizo patriots*

It's Oswald Mosley's 121st birthday today. Say something nice about him!

Name a city state that is/was a world power.

Who?

Wow he's in pretty good shape for an 121 years old.

DIRECT RULE FROM LONDON, ONTARIO

I kinda want a mustache like that t bh.

Should have created Totalism in our timeline

i'm gonna grow a moustache in his honour

The Pope just called a crusade on him, because of the judaism, but apparently he also has syphilis and enough mental disorders to qualify for Lunatic, Possessed and Dull. Also his wife is a lesbian.
His farther and older brother were both catholic and culturally French, so I guess he was raised by a jewish courtier. Or a jewish prostitute.

>playing tall means an OPM
the absolute state of blobber kiddies

Was Mosley a personal friend of FDR?

I'm posting an SS-20 Saber in honour of the defunct East vs West until we get a good Cold War game.

F*scist pig

Playing tall in game is just the same as playing tall IRL. You are saying "I want to lose". Not so bad in game but IRL your country/state is one of the laughing stocks of history.

I thought they fixed the "getting educated by the eternal jew and causing chaos in europe for decades" meme?

Mosley was friends with everyone, apparently.

Why tho? That's realistic

>what is singapore
>what is the vatican
>what is monaco

Go to school

>parakikex
>fixing things
nice joke bro

>what is singapore
>what is the vatican
>what is monaco
*breathes in*

Where did he say world power?

Common sense and rights of man

>becoming jewish

That's the entire point. When you say "I want to play tall" you are saying "I am bad at strategy". Literally. Literally bad at strategic thinking. You should maybe go back to facebook games.

Apparently not. I don't have the latest DLC, though, maybe they held it for paying customers only.

hmmmmm

>what is a super power

Take your chance and spread your hegemony over the gulf

kys
Doing this is actually harder than doing this

you aint making sense now my dude desu

>kys
Best argument.
I'll humour you though. Venice, Rome, Genoa and Milan are all well developed cities that could play tall. Guess what happens if Venice conquers Genoa, Rome and Milan though? It becomes more powerful. This is the basics, my friend. Happy strategising!

I know...

UPDATE ONLY
Crusader.Kings.II.Update.v.2.7.2.to.v2.8.0-RezMar - Checksum (PLQA)
>> www30.zippyshare.com/v/H6s0ZwdJ/file.html
NOTE!
You need to have game updated to v2.7.2 (checksum GMTV).
Update removes 13 files, put 990 new files and update 704 files.
Upload is 156.35 MB

DLCs ONLY
CK.II.v.2.8.0-In.game.DLCs.ONLY-RezMar
>> www38.zippyshare.com/v/gsV7TKcn/file.html
>> www83.zippyshare.com/v/5tcz1OOI/file.html

where b eu4 dlc

Oh and a lot of old DLCs was updated to be precise 36 DLCs files... So that's why update is bigger...

Venice should also own Constaninople Damascus Cairo and Jerusalem trufax

Based

why the fuck are you posting selfies?
not the real Rezmar

France has been in a near-perpetual state of revolution for the last several hundred years, but the latest round just concluded, and apparently the King of England, having reclaimed his crown, isn't interested in defending the Jewish faith against most of Europe.
On account of French blobbing, he also controls the counties of Maine and Granada.

Thank you my senpai

>croats
disgusting, Orthodox is the one true faith

Should I just swear fealty and take it over from the inside? I could turn it into Chink Empire easily from then on, I'd just need to get elected.

Not entirely white but still based

white men

>*passes infidel title revocation law*
>*revokes your shit*

No, buy it when it's on sale

So do we merge with /eagg/ or what?

I AM NOT CONTENT

WITH THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE

Better be a Chinese SS-20

Can God trap the true faith in a small backward corner of Europe in the hands of turks and slavs?

No, it breaks the game

It seems not having the amazing jan boni all time anymore and not having cores makes the ottomans to weak, in all the vods i saw of the new expansion the ottoman are getting roflstomped like crazy (hungary or poland conquering konstantinople and ottomans NEVEr take whole anatolia)

removing cores in anatolia ... ok but at least give them claims over the former cores, ottomans AI already had a hard time reaching what they had in real life, now it seems they are so weak the mamluks just crash them to death easy peasy ....

give them a bit back its to much

Yo don' gank it. Definitly worst DLC ever made fo' EU4.
First o' all dey nerfed ottomans ta da ground an' made Mamluks TOO powerful but as you all know Ottomans fully annexed mamluks easily in history. Also ottomans don' gots they cores on other turkic beyliks anymo'. Ottomans now gots core on only Albania an' Albania iz protected by Venice. dis here DLC gots nuttin' ta do wif history.

Althought rising prices o' dlcs dis here dlc iz only 4mb an' adds very few things ta game. Seriously folks if you don' gank dis here dlc you won't lose anythin`. ah'm really tired o' paradox an' ah swear dat ah won't gank ANYTHin` from paradox.

If you still didn't git muh motha fuckin point let me explain da policy o' paradox.
-awww werd up ah just added 3-4 provinces on middle o' nowhere an' those mad stupid players will pay uh lot fo' it
-Wow name o' da starting date iz rise o' da ottomans so ah should definitly nerf ottomans an' those mad stupid players will pay uh lot fo' it
-yeea let's make da borders like how it should be while we's wuz releasing da game an' those mad stupid players will pay uh lot fo' it
-ah should randomly give abilities ta religions in uh few seconds an' those mad stupid players will pay uh lot fo' it

ah can really make dis here list longer but paradox do not deserve it. Wake up niggas dey already jacked enough from us. ah invite all o' you ta don' gank anythin` from paradox until dey deserve it. Seriously ah'm not gonna give anymo' ta deez pimpz fo' they 3-4mins o' werk dis here iz nonsense. dis here DLC changes nuttin' Ya' dig?