www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crécy_(comics)
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>off topic OP image
fuck off retard, I was going to bake

>he was going to force more unfunny memes
I'm happy you got fucked up.

It's my free content and I need it NOW

Was the last thread's OP image a meme?

>New frogposter hero

dat hero

pepe is already in the game

>image is in no way related to 4x whatsoever

>jews oven
I'm going to hell for laughing at this.

>Victoria is laughing at my penis again

Is the G2G link to steam account feature broken right now? I own everything but ES1 and I want prizes.

Found the original one.

is your steam profile private in any way? can't get good goy points if you are

What is the timeframe for a game in Endless Legend supposed to be? The disaster stuff implies some kind of urgency, but the scale of things seems to imply many centuries.

BEAMS REIGN SUPREME

I always thought they sort of remain in the same technological era, even when you research new weapons and armor it's just new materials and nothing crazy besides laser beams for naval combat

Jokes on you, LOGH ships are actually min-maxed generalists that are perfectly balanced with shields, armor, beam, kinetics, and missiles. I guess they don't really have lasers.

No. And it just goes to a blank screen after I log in on steam.

So has this happened already?

Buying Endless Space 2. Would you guys recommend Vodyani to start with or should I take a different route to learn the basics?

Learn with the Sophons/United Empire/Fishes.

Vodyani are very non-standard and difficult for beginners. United Empire is probably the best to learn the game with. They're like Wild Walkers from EL, a generalist industry faction that can do a lot of different things.

Vodyani are fun but their nomadic playstyle is very different from everyone else. You can start with them if you really want, but I think it does make things easier if you start with someone more closer to basic 4X template.

To add on anons Vodyani are more or less very unplayeable on longest game lenght because of essence costs and time needed to build Arks

Honestly, just get Common Sense. It let you develop your provinces as you want.
The others just bloat the game.

>get a single DLC
>ai gets ALL the DLC
You fucking idiot

We know you are.

They boosted how much movement higher tier engines give.

>flying unit can fly to get in the water
>cant fly to get out
Fucking pearls

Thanks, guys. UE It is.

I just gave you the main reason why buying a single DLC is retarded and you replied with NO YOU.
Bravo.

I liked the stellaris where I could have max customization. I hate the new stellaris which is trying to be like most other games in space but more bland. I REALLY hate the fucking drones that always come out of the woodwork every time another feature is removed/made into something shittier who go "lmao this will make the game better gosh stop criticizing my beloved Wiz" and then the game is always worse for it.

Not necessarily. Skipping mare nostrum, th ai doesn't raid my coasts and can't use condottieri.

She's shy but still amused

Don't worry, being an idiot isn't that bad. You admitted it, it's a start.

At least with wiz working on stellaris Jake is in command of EU4 and it's looking up.

The merchants always fall for such a trap. They simply cannot resist a coin, a pearl, a dustwater put in front of them.

>2 mouthbreathing manchildren
>looking up
Only thing that looks up is more low content dlc

Like the black magic one for CKII?

Cradle of civilization looks good though. Mare nostrum was a fucking waste.

Monks and Mystics literally had missing features that modders had to patch up afterwards.

>starting with vodyani
no
they have the hardest start in the game, and anything you'll learn about expansion and system defense will be almost detrimental as vodyani play wildly differently from everyone else

Pretty sure Hyperium already gave 4 as opposed to vanilla 3, but they nerfed the evasion.

Dunno, I got them all at once. I don't even know what they do. I think one of them adds the Panama Channel or something.

Hell.
That's so pathetic it's becoming cliche. Paradox are becoming parodies of themselves. What are the cut features by the way? Anything that could end up on the Cutting Floor Room wiki?

Well for starters alchemy had ingredients but they didnt make stuff crafteable so it just sat there in your ass. And only BLACK MAGIC had extensive stuff you can do, others were useless except one that allowed you to hoard items.

Also hoarding items turned any shitty ruler into a demigod and hidden cults meant people meme converted all over the place.

IS ENDLESS SPACE 2 WORTH 20 DOLLARS IF I LIKE THE PREMISE OF STELLARIS BUT HATE ITS AWFUL PACING AND RESEARCH

>However trying to catch back up is really hard to justify a large purchase like that.
That's not the biggest problem I see, since they're often on sale.
The problems is that : they're mixed with others non-essentials DLCs on the store, and since you don't have any tutorial, getting the full game and turning on all the DLCs is one hell of a wild ride.
And also, the AI always has all the DLCs turned on, even if you don't have them.

Wait.
Wait, what? Either I'm really misunderstanding you, or there's some really, really stupid stuff going on.

YES

Just try right fucking now user. There's a free weekend, download it RIGHT NOW and see for yourself.

>read newest Stellaris Dev diary
>"so like umm I know you paid like 15 dollars for the utopia DLC's ascensions but we're going to give the basic ones out for free now months later teehee"

Choke on a dick and die Wiz. All the paradrones in this thread that keep defending his bullshut you can choke and die too.

>/mbg/ is for Mount and Blade games.
And butter.

okay
1. Alchemy didnt work where you mix stuff because they didnt finish it
2. Only one faction was fleshed out
3. You inherit heirlooms/artifacts that give shitton of stats, making your eugenic incest children even stronger.
4. Cults meant ai Henry would go hidden Ibadi for shit and giggles in his cabal of English meme dukes,etc.

So basically, they added crafting, except that you don't have blueprints to turn your materials into an artefact, so the materials just stack and have passive effect on your ruler, which makes him completely broken?
Fucking hell, Paradox.

I like the details on that arrow. It really look like it's going to sting.

Yee. Try it free regardless, but it one of the most charming and well thought out games I've played in years. And the devs aren't retarded

Nah, materials (mostly plants etc)just stand in your bags and did nothing,they are separate from whatever relics or masterwork swords you could get.
Heirlooms worked but made you doubly OP.

Okay, I get it.
So theorically, you could craft poison and shiet out of materials (since they're mostly) plants, but Paradox forgot to actually make these craftable, okay.
What are heirlooms? Should I even bother getting that DLC or not? I only play with Legacy of Rome for the retinues.

Also source for picture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crécy_(comics)

It's a good comic, and I usually hate the 'muh longbows' anglo perspective.

>comic book about a battle my country lost
Yeah, I'll pass.

I only like longbowmen when they're on my side. Otherwise, they're cowardly little piece of shit who deserve a painful death.

Heirlooms are basically items your heir inherits.
See for yourself.

Also see Paradox charged 20 dollars for Utopia, then half a year later Wiz decided on a whim to make paid features free for everyone effectively screwing everyone who actually purchased the game (that applies whether they bought it on sale or not)

What's this from?

does a modpack for Aurora exist, one similar to the Starter Pack dwarf fortress has?
failing that, are there some QoL mods that give more coherency, feedback and general automation of tasks?

I want to play aurora, but it is just pure pain because of how obtuse shit tends to be

I remember when I first played CKII, vanilla. I was super happy when my heir had 10 learning, total.

Wiz is a faggot, nothing new. But Johan, despite being a money-grubber, was expected to be decent at balancing, or at least coding.

Check the thread.

Anyone tried vodyani with the new pirates? Do the minor faction spawned fleets attack leechers still?

Jesus.

female horatio covered in horatio sauce

According to the update, minors spawn SDF fleets now that react to other ships based on the diplomatic relations with the parent minor. Haven't tried it myself though.

Holy shit, the OST for ES2 is actually pretty fucking great.

Is that DLC even remotely balanced, or is it just that bad because it's the fucking Emperor?

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

>all these bonuses
>monthly prestige and piety
Hahaha fuck off

Thats an understatement if anything

Is there any missable extra content on ES2 aside from the journal subscribe hero and the digital deluxe stuff? I know Amplitude is fond of this stuff.

Custom Craver Prime skin for anyone who had ES2 during early access.

>tfw when I bought it a few days before it came out of early access because i was short on cash before then

I bought regular edition in EA but now I wish I had Deluxe Edition
> tfw Deluxe Edition Upgrade has no discount

Oh neat, if you assimilate a minor faction while they have their own ships, you get control of those ships.

Dont think anyone plays Cravers here

false

>mfw you can have devilspawn child
>will go to Americas and trigger early Aztec invasion

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND

Coming into the free ES2 weekend from Endless Legend, they have the coolest aesthetic I've seen so far.

>endless space 50% off
I guess it is time buy it. I`ll stop playing Civ 5 for a bit.

OOOVAAAAAH

So erm...do you micromanage planets? Cravers cannot rebel right?

>Luxuries lottery was moved to atmospheric filtration
This is actually a huge change.

how?

Because you have to consider the merits of taking atmospheric filtration for free approval bonuses even if you don't have any ash planets you want immediately, and it makes vodyani stronger because they'll get free approval bonuses for a tech they're taking anyway because they often start with an ash world. It also breaks up the usual galactic commodities/multithread management combo.

the autocracy government that cravers are locked to is immune to all forms of rebellion and uprisings
since the only reason to care about approval is making sure your people don't starve, you thus want to have as many slaves as you can without risking starvation (any pop that is not of your own faction that shares a planet with a pop of your own faction, producing an extra 100% FIDSI and -10 approval)
cravers should always be placed on non-depleted planets to take advantage of +150% FIDSI bonus; keep the rest on the depleted planets with a token craver to enslave them.

>ES2 is $19.99
>Have only $16.71
>Won't get paid until the 24th
>Sale ends on the 22nd
Fuck my life.

please respond

>Have only $16.71
>literally living from paycheck to paycheck
wtf are you doing with your life

No, there isn't.

post steam name
and save your money you dipshit

No mods at all?
hopefully the new aurora is more mod friendly then, so people can help other people not suffer

Steve is an autist
Modding is like basically impossible iirc

fucking autists ruining every single good thing
why do they always fail to see that people want to personalize their shit and play it in a way that branches off from the default