>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmgjHrgU6TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does /feg/ hate Nintendo? Isn't it strange considering Fire Emblem comes from Nintendo? That includes FEH.

Whens content

Katerina when?

This is my wife.

Camilla is best!

It's called shitposting, we imitate v's autism

Update?

i only played the mobileshit

soon
maybe

Update!

Who here is man enough to brave Blue hell to +10 Ruler when she releases in 10 days?

Just need to merge her into my +atk lil, give her bladetome and stick another sword skill in her B slot. What's a sword-y special?

why

/feg/ hates everything

Repost from last thread:

One of my IRL buddies is F2P and started around April. He has pulled at least 20 5 star units with his free summon or 5 orb yolo pull. Karel, Fae, 2 Ryomas, Spring Camilla, HJakob, Deirdre, Inigo, MERRIC'D, Saber, Eldigan, Brave Lucina, MARIA'D, CATRIA'D, Azura, Spring Xander, Roy, Sonya etc...

Meanwhile i've been around since launch and have NEVER pulled jack shit in a free summon, and every time I save my orbs like a good little boy and go to snipe something I really need, the game fucks me over by taking most of my orbs and even leaves me without ever pulling the unit I was sniping for.

I'm sure some madman will try it and get cocked by gay Xander enough times to +10 him

I wonder if Fjorm will be voiced by Maaya Sakamoto as well.

Is it worth it to give Celica renewal to reload Ragnarok? Or is her B slot put to better use?

Is Nephenee better with Bonfire + Steady Breath or Fury + Moonbow?

/feg/ likes Our Guy Mario. I think they only game that gets flak here is the cancer known as Zelda, and rightfully so, Zeldanumales are the kind of scum that are ruining Fire Emblem desu.

Glimmer. If whale, Aether

Only the /v/eddit crossposters hate Nintendo, you must be new or something.

Renewal is literally her best B skill.

Desperation could work, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmgjHrgU6TU
Raibus in heroes when?

I actually wouldn't mind some gay Xanders. I'd like to give Neph a giant carrot, and I need Live for Honor as well, so my upper tolerance limit is being cucked twice by Xander.

>accidentally click on /utg/

Renewal is alright.
Either one, but I'm more inclined to Fury + Moonbow

Reroll your luck

/feg/ hates everything that isn't Mario

I wanna fuck Jamke

>not wanting to marry and impregnate Mipha
>and maybe have raw anal with Zelda too

Same. We should do something about them.

After the FGO collab

i appreciate berobero somewhat

Do more yolos, It has given me plenty of 5*, and most of them with good ivs to boot.

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

This. They hate Nintendo, except for their precious Zelda because "CUMMIES!".
I keep meaning to change their OP but I miss it every time. It's because feg is in their pastebin.

Kys faggot

kys nufe cuck

What does Vero-chan's breath smell like? Only wholesome answers please, semen is not an acceptable response.

Tsubasa can beat all of these sluts up

She will be in the next smash

I grew up with master System, mega drive and PlayStation's, my first Nintendo product was my 3ds desu, reason why I hadn't played older FEs when I was younger. I'm planning to do that now though, already finished 7

Tears of loneliness
During the Book II trailer, she was actually super excited because she got to see her crush, Kiran again

Which character will be dangit rompa'd?

Putrid, disgusting, rotten, filthy, dirty fujo breath.

My asshole

So you're nuFE?

Salem

Your wife likes the horse cocks

I am really not a fan of this artstyle.

tea

Is there any cute Kiran and Veronica art?

Smells like the breath of a victim of constant deserved bullying!

>Implying Salem won't get JoJo'd

I'd actually like to see Dolph and Macellan in this style, though

*Blocks her path*

Currently the maximum MT we have on a weapon in Heroes is 16. Do you guys think we'll ever get someone with a weapon that will break this cap? What are some of the best candidates for that?

Six fucking Lute's and not one +spd/+atk.
>inb4 quit your bitching you got 6 Lute's

Muh ivs

>They hire Araki just to draw Salem's art.

Would be iconic desu

Radiant Ragnell

>Emblian princess accuses Askran tactician of sexually harassing her when she was only 12

Depends if you want THICC neph or angry neph

I started playing heroes like 2 weeks ago and I just blew some actual money on it. My only 5 stars are Lanceina, and then all the halloweenies except Jakob. Should I put some orbs into the new banner with Lute and the gang, or wait until this 8% focus banner comes crashing in?

That's gacha baby. Turns out random chance is random.

>all four Minervas I have gotten have been +HP

at least Panic Ploy works pretty well for her

silver weapons in refinery did, so did blazing durandal

reminder Kiran is for Veronica only, that's why he can delete S-ranks of the other girls when he gets Veronica you won't be able to divorce her

Did you remember to masturbate to the units you want to pull before summoning?

>the actually good looking Dantes only appears in a Drama CD
JUST

>want to give Julia Bridal Bouquet
>locked to blues
I'm sad that I won't give her the proper love she deserves

Yes, I started with Awakening. I'll finished FE6 after I finish my hard A ending Valkyrie Profile run, from then on idk what games in the FE series to play

I want FE on PC, simple.

>+atk/-spd Lute
>try again for better IVs
>get +hp/-atk

Is this karma for my +spd/-hp Mia? Should I give up on Loot and try for a Doot?

My mistake seven fucking Lute's.

I got lucky with mine.

what if the upgrade on egg/carrot weapons is an additional renewal 1/2/ so you can make any unit a pseudo healer

Does that mean Veronica will be lonely again once Kiran goes back to his world at the end of the story?

Whatever Ashnard's sword was called

Is monk watching a good hobby?

You better hope she places high enough in CYL 2 to get an alternate
She's already 18th in marriages, it isn't too unlikely to hope she can get decently high

Is there an Ikona chibi?

8/21>1/6. Sad!

what's the best build for a +atk lilina? her low def probably precludes her from running a good raven adept build.

I meant the base MT without possible skills attached to the weapons, like attack +3.
Think about that tome Ashera has on RD.

Silver Weapons already get an option for 18 MT in the Refinery.

Mommy next green CYL unit

KylexLute is a better ship desu
Artur belongs to Cormag

mia's and broy's weapons are pretty much 19 mt weapons with additional effects.

>give to lukas with guard/renewal and def+3/cd seal

so will every big bosumed chick get tharjafag's attention, as well as "this is my wife" poster?

Blade DB SB Hone something or whatever. Moonbow.

Clean, unnoticeable and unoffensive. She has an abundance of grunts, lackeys and enslaved heroes; She probably has an official tooth brusher, or more specifically a collection of royal bathers, cleaners and dressers.

Maybe some of those grey haired women who make up a bulk of her army pull double duty. .

yes

>every iteration of chrom can be a healslut with his base weapons
i'll finally be able to unbench my +1 +atk spring boy for tempests

Soon

Assume yes and keep scrolling

Whats the highest amount of luck buffs you can put on yourself when you roll for units?

I have a good feeling Reinhardt, Julia, Hector, and Wrys would win the next event
For now, 18mt Divine Naga will serve her well