Does anyone else think Ark is Awesome?

Does anyone else think Ark is Awesome?
This is the first crypto that I believe could actually make it in the mainstream.

>Does anyone else think Ark is Awesome?

No.

>This is the first crypto that I believe could actually make it in the mainstream.

Please elaborate.

Its an exchange in the form of a digital coin

I had friend who told me about eth and I lough at him for buying 170k while it was 30 cents each. I thought he was for sure retard and will loose most of his cash.

I wasn't that happy when he sold around 7 dollars, but kinda happy now because I he hasn't sold it at 50 dollars :D

Overall he bought 1.5 mil of ark so I did same but only with 100k. I don't know. Maybe I will be jewed but I take that risk to not get cucked like with etherium

not as good as litecoin with charlie lee

Is it too late now
I just watched this coin pump to 23000sats and I didn't do anything

Ark is a dumb coin and it made me lose money, i sold it to buy ripple where i lost 30% because i bought during the pump, i then shoved all of it into pivx and i almost quadrupled my monies

pivx is a good coin, it made me money

ark is a dumb coin, it made me lose money

You lost money because you lack patience. Shit is going to go over 30000 by tonight.

Nah price will settle to much spike without justifiable reason if you got in 0.04 youd be laughing but noway if you get in now you will profit much straight away. Price will drop again to about 0.15 then we will see how coin will develop. Either this or the jews are pumping hard

I've been watching it since the start of this thread and it seems pretty stable now. I'm gonna buy some.

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

sold for 10K Sat 2 days ago and wanted to buy back in for 8.5-9K Sat ... fml..
hope there will be a huge dump soon

I've sold for 7k...

I've been trading in and out of ARK for the last week.

My price target is $.45 for my long exit. That would give ARK around 50 mil market cap and seems reasonable.

So for my I would say we still have 100% to go if you want to enter. But feel free to just post on Veeky Forums and meme.

I've seen Ark shilled hard for PnD. Please give me an actual set of reasons why this isn't a scamcoin.

there isn't.

no new updates and randomly pumped.

expect dump soon.

>expect dump soon.

I think it will drop to ~ 11K within the next 2 days.
your opinion?

Either 11k or less

I haven't found a reason to why the price just took off like it did.

Definitely a red flag for me.

I personally bet it to reach up to 200-250 mil capitalization by 2018 spring. It is absolutely maddening that such shit coin like eth classic has 240 mil capitalization, just by being store brand coin.

>I haven't found a reason to why the price just took off like it did.

same. thinking some pump-group is on ark, but still.. I'm afraid that I don't get back in cheap enough

atm I don't have a buy-order

well for flipping purpose I would bet it will reach 30 cents per coin by sunday evening, so for short term I would recommend to buy it.

Don't listen to this shill bagholder: If a coin goes up with no reason you can be sure it'll crash hard soon. PIVX kept going because it has a real advantage over other privacy oriented coins. ARK has nothing.

redpill me on pivx

Yes don't listen me. Just go to ark and see road map. I really don't understand retards who fud and call others peoples bagholders. I just wanted to share the opportunity to other people so they could get part of action.

Do you think coin with 700k daily volume would have problems cashing out to BTC ? Or do you think local neet with 0.3 bitcoin will significantly influence price of ark?

It's really sad that people rather stay poor because of principle than accepting truth that ark will reach dollar by 2018 spring

PIVX is MON except no enormous premine and it's way faster. I expect eventually use will shift from MON to PIVX. Will probably take a year or so. Polo will eventually realize they're fucking retarded to lose out on such volume and add it.

I can't find anything compelling about ARK. It doesn't have anything other bigger coins don't have. I asked nicely for some good reasons to support it here and nobody could. Asking this question should generate a positive response from real supporters if the coin isn't just hype. For reference, I'm in ETH, BAY, PIVX and even fucking MILO, but I won't throw into ARK with such thin prspects.

>I am on MILO
are you fucking handicapped?
If you want to get rich with brand coin buy trump coin not flamboyant homo coin

>even Milo
Retard detected

>BAY
>MILO

Fucking retard lol

Nice arguments.