Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFz86q5yKHg
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8-Badass-Versus-Thread?p=2760755&viewfull=1#post2760755
e-hentai.org/g/1142907/0a56208e56/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Saint

Fluffy Servant

Okita!

HAHAHAAHAHA

Shishou, can you teach me how to rim a girl?

Where do I read all those meme comic strips.

I love my wife!

Pssh... nothing personnel kid.

Post gramps

WASHI JA

Saved :)

SHISHOOOOOU!!!

>Wrath
>Envy
>Greed
>Lust
>Gluttony
>Pride
>Sloth

Confess your FGO capital sin and get extra 1% chance while rolling for your waifu
Only applies to free quartz, not paid or tickets

People actually watch other people roll? This makes less sense than let's plays

Claim your gf

>Nobu in the 5th HGW
>Would steamroll Medusa, Cu, Gil and Artoria due to her effects against Riding and Divine

Nobu would be OP.

Anyone who watches a fucking mobage youtuber deserves anything they get

Lust for Martha

Nobu the best!

I WANT TO DATE THE SAINT!

But we're engaged

This.
Unless it's a nip rolling 4000SQ and crying while it slowly depletes without the 5* he wants, it's pointless.

If I roll 500 quartz trying to get a Okita but I didn't, Im guilty of greed?

The best!

I recall him mentioning that the first person who won the giveaway took quite a while to claim his prize, not sure if he did either. After that he said he'd give a period of 10 days to message him on jewtube in order to claim one's winner prize. I wonder if he's the guy who forgot to check the giveaway's results.

I doubt there are even five posters in /fgoalter/ who would consider her, but nevertheless, Passionlip is my wife.

And then get bodied by Herk because of God Hand, however.

I will never draw this good

I sometimes watch it. It helps me gauge the actual rates of the game. So I have an idea how much quartz I need to get what I want. And it turns out I need a lot.

This is what peak performance looks like.

Gentlemen, I'm in love with Nobu. I was kind of indifferent before the event but her character and personality just grew on me.

protection from arrows and great rune shield make Cu a hard target even with his divinity.
"boosted effects against divine" does not mean "instagibs all divine targets lmao"

Such is the Fate of nearly every servant against a well used Herc

>That one nip that tried to NP5 Nightingale
I tuned in for a laugh, but goddamn, by the end of it I really wanted him to get her even once.
It was just sad how much he was dumping for her, and getting fucked by rng.

All 7

Chain Combo 7 / 7 / 7 = extra 21% chance!

She's perfect!!

She would own Herc and Gil too. Herc's God Hand is tied to his divinity, since Nobu has a anti-divinity skill she might be able to negate it too. As for Gil, motherfucker has Divinity and Mystery up the ass too, his armor wouldn't protect him and since Ea is a Divine Construct it might not even be able to used against Nobu. Not to mention she would have a fame boost due to being in Japan. Nobu would own the Fuyuki War and end it in one night easy.

>Finally decided to go all in on my idea of running Kintoki/Lancelot/Hercules

>this big boy damage with no fucking assurances I'll make it out alive
I'm fucking loving it, the squad's too fun to put back. Berserkers are the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFz86q5yKHg

Lust for the Saint

Oh god please don't start this shit I thought we moved past powerlevel discussions when we left melvin behind

Sure, but the volume of beamspam in Nobu's NP would be difficult even for Cu's Protection from Arrows to handle. Gil was able to kill him in Fate with swordspam so it stands to reason that overwhelming beamspam would also do the trick.

>get Ascension Mats
>or get last 2 gold skulls for a worse Gilgamesh

Someone please put Okita with a LBd gudao on his support

That's not Okita, it's just a dork.

I was not prepared for her final ascension line.

E-CELEBFAGS BTFO

This is the faggot who streamed with the whale who took 1000+ quartz to roll drake

This, really hate this youtuber generation that want to be spoonfed everything instead have fun figured out themself.

Motherfucker, half of the fun of Fate is watching historical figures beat the shit out of each other and talking about how some servants match up against each other. Of course this doesn't mean that we should shitpost the same damn servants every thread, but right now is GUDAGUDA aka Nobu/Okita's event so talking about Nobu's abilities should be fine.

How much stronger does NP get when you level it up? 30%?

>login streak/total logins 141
man those 20 quartz will really help me with scat to complete my only 10 roll of the ratetup, help.

He deserved it for rolling a gacha with 3 SSR on rate up.

Yoooooooooooooo

i haven't been doing ap refills aside from like two on day 1 of the event. these all came after i cleared the shop of gudaos, and these are all on my alt account where i don't need them because i have okita. i still only have the shop gudaos on my main account.

actual legitimate EX-rank luck, none of that S+ shit

notawhale seems like a fake ass person, I just watch kitasean

>since Nobu has a anti-divinity skill she might be able to negate it too
Nothing has ever been shown for this to be the case at all. She doesn't negate divine targets, she surmounts them. The problem with God Hand is that after resurrection, Heracles gains almighty resilience against whatever killed him.

NOBUNOBU

>this image
>naked; sweating and sitting on a rubber/plastic seat in the heat

Imagine the smell.

>141

same and sometimes Deiku

friendly reminder that getting to 1.5m HP is very possible, especially if you have 600k+ points right now

Depends on the servant in question and what level of NP you're going up to. The increase from Level 1 to Level 2 is the largest, and there are diminishing returns after that, usually.

why are the alters so degenerate?

I want to capture Mashu.

How was iri a hidden welfare servant? Did they purposely hide her existence and then have her be a late event reward?

Let me ask /fgog/, they know better about this stuff

Now we just wait for their wisdown

He just regurgitates shit from the wiki. There's no point to watching him. I just follow him for that small chance at free quartz. I'll admit, it's fun seeing his suffering in Ziss' streams like when he rolled Okita.

how fucked am i if i have around 430k but still have like 20 apples

I doubt I can clear the shop of the spider pots stuff though, I wasted too many days farming pages.

someone gave me a much better account here so I could't resist. I'm still using that account for gathering quartz though

Especially when the content as of right now is so fucking easy

Yes. She was not advertised as part of the event, there were no overt indicators that there would be a welfare servant associated with Accel Zero Over.
Similarly they added Angra Mainyu to the gacha without any notice whatsoever. I remember that day. The first spooked posts were a wild ride.

Kitasean pisses me off with all the japanese talk in the middle of rolls. MASAKA AHHH
Just stop it retard

But at the same time, Caliburn was able to annihilate 5-6 of his lives one right after the other too so I'm not sure how consistent God Hand really is, does that mean if you used a magic-ly enchanted sword to kill him is he now immune to swords or the sword that killed him?

They announced the event without revealing a welfare servant. Then once you get to the end, you get your first Iri.

he fucking takes 5 minutes per single roll and wastes time for more donations to come in.
Kitasean is pretty based

>taking accounts from anyone
Enjoy having it taken by DW and restored back to them because they bought 1 quartz on it.

MAJI KA!

/fgog/ catatonic from getting no new content and another rerun for the nth week in a row.
You won't get anything useful out of them for another month at least.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8-Badass-Versus-Thread?p=2760755&viewfull=1#post2760755

Read this post and the two below it. Also, fuck off.

The sword that killed him.
How else could Archer have shaved off 6 lives if everything he does is sword?

They're less concerned abput keeping appearances, thus being more free. They are carefree and they don't care.

it had no birthday, already bought 1 quartz and its impossible to guess what's the servant in my room.
I'd like them to try it

Caliburn was a (badly written) miracle.
The way Nasu described it is that he gains fortified defenses against attacks of the same type. So if you cut him in half then he gets slashing resistance, if you burn him to death he gets fire resistance, etc. It has to be different "ways" but it can be done with the same weapon.

AI YAI YAI

>impossible to guess the servant
it's phantom of the opera, isn't it

When does Illya get to be in FGO?!

Why do they wear clothes in My Room? Unacceptable.

>/fgog/
>knowing better
>wisdown

Ok, NOW you can't guess it

>notawhale seems like a fake ass person
He is. He's grinded basically every character to bond level 5 at least and in a video he pretended that he was having difficulty choosing command cards
My guess is that he's putting on an act to appear "relatable" with the new players since that's where the money is at

>you will never hang out naked with Nobu and Okita and watch anime and play FGO together

Fuck this shit reality. I want to go to Chaldea.

depends on the multiplier you have. If you're at the 350% range, you can definitely NP5 Nobu, but the lore might be out of your reach.
The latest lancer node gives around 10k HP per run. 1 full AP bar can give around 3 runs assuming you're at the average level of 100-110.
1 AP bar = 30k points
10 apples = 300k points + natural AP
Honestly, just always farm the latest nodes and you have a decent chance at clearing the lore. Only use apples at the last 2 days of the event, and if you're still missing around 300k points.

Yeah me too. wasted 5 apples because I couldn't wait to ascend waver. I haven't even used him in the event. I just want to ascend him

If they bought quartz before sending it to you, that alone gives the old owner reclaim attempt more weight that anything else you have done in the last months.

It's literally a costumer saying
>DW I bought a product before, here's the receipt, help me
DW can't legally deny the request even if all the other info is wrong

For all you MODE RED fans out there.
(C92) [Peθ (Mozu)] With My Wild Honey (Fate/Grand Order) [English] [desudesu]
e-hentai.org/g/1142907/0a56208e56/