Why is it so hard to find a coin that will double?

Why is it so hard to find a coin that will double?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because not everyone can get rich user.

Only if you pray to jesus atleast 5 times a day.

INVEST IN JESUS COIN

Because we live in a digital age, only digital currencies has the possibility to grow well.

Buy the weed coins! 420 is around the corner

Buy bela

Buy the weed coins! 420 is around the corner

It's actually very very easy compared to finding stocks that double.

You can't catch them all, but just look around on Bitcointalk, coinmarketcap and use some google and you'll easily find a few.

Here's some for you:
MCRN/LEPEN (23 april is first round of French election, these two presidental candidates will probably win. Regardless of who actually becomes president, both of them will go up a lot.

There's easily predictable political coins, unfortunately not a lot of elections near, German election in a few months maybe.

But there's other easy predictable coins. Coins with active devs that will soon release something that will grab cryptoinvestors/cryptomedia attention.

For example: RISE has an upcoming delegate competition and a new main net launch. People thought it was a scam so it dumped but it's not and they're developing and gaining trust. Will surely double, maybe even quadruple.

What else there is. , let's see Litecoin might double if Segwit gets activated, but maybe it will only gain 50%, ofc you can use leverage with LTC and still easily double your investment.

Some more riskier ones that might more than double:
MLNC (Melon classic), this is a shitcoin without a future, but it's dumped all the way to 1 or 2 satoshi on Yobit. It wouldn't be stupid to put a buyorder on 1 satoshi because if some pumpers decide to pump this shit back to 15 then no one is left to dump and stop them. And why would pumpers choose this coin? Simply because of the name. If the real Meloncoin gain 80%, this one can gain 800% because it's so fucking cheap.

But a very important thing is patience, I can't tell you what day these will pump, it's just likely they will pump soon.

Stay away from most Poloniex coins, they already got their pumps and people are slowly selling now. Polopump season is mostly over unless LTC get's segwit or ETH gets another pump. Get the smaller ones on Yobit and Bittrex, maybe cryptopia too if you don't mind using 6 exchanges like I do.

litecoin will double im 10 btc in

Too many weed/pot coins. Potcoin already got a pump, idk, maybe it might get higher but others are losing hard against Potcoin. But who knows, they might still pump.

It's all one big scam. It would be wiser to spend it on drugs and hookers

These all seem like trash coins , is there anything legit that will double?

Those political coins will go at least 4x next week. If you want legit then maybe PIVX but that coin already pumped a few times so idk if it'll still go 2x in near future. You're right, it's hard to predict 2x unless it's a shitcoin.

To make money off a pyramid scheme, you need to get in early.
Only some people have access to coins on launch price.
You will never know of any coins here ealry enough.

>never know of any coin early enough
>ETH
>PIVX
>ARK
So many people come and shill here and those same coins within a day or two pump, but what do i know im one of thos dumb coiners with a tinfoil hat thats actually making money trading on speculation. Also ethereum has been talked about on this board since it was atleast 10 dollars. Even before when it had risen to 16 as well.

this game is rigged. people are profiting, but it's not you. it's metaphysical. as soon as you invest you are changing reality and that same coin that would go 10X will flop because you influenced it. sorry but we are all FUCKING LOSERS!!!

BUY FRN
10x

I missed the ETH boat tho
Went from 10 to 50 dollars

I've been into crypto for like a month and damn near every coin Veeky Forums memed about is up AT MINIMUM 20%.

PIVX more than doubled.

If you just hold, good things happen I guess. For now, i'm putting as much money as feasibly possible into Crypto. I literally took a $3500 loan out, doubled the money and paid the principal within a week (admittedly I was down $500 at one point and sweating but now i'm diversified and ready for mad fucking gains)

>that same coin that would go 10X will flop because you influenced it
Huh, just like when I post in a thread and it dies.

Coins you can invest mid-term with almost assured profits

LTC + 50% ~ + 100% this month
ETH + 50% ~ + 100% next 6 months
DCR + 50% ~ + 100% at the end of the year
FCT + 50% ~ + 100% at the end of the year
ARK + 100% ~ + 400% at the end of the year

You're welcome

Good luck selling your shitcoins to absolutely no one.

finding a coin that will double takes a lot of research.

that's what we do in our group, we collaborate our findings to make conclusions about which way a coin will go, and the potential magnitude.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

we have no need for your money. if you want to learn the real basis of trading and the techniques involved, and you wish to collaborate, we welcome you.

It doesn't matter if it's trash, you want double right? Only legit coin is ETH and maybe Waves, but they won't double for months

Why do people keep saying this? Here's a little bit of info for you, 401k Roth IRA faggot. My Riskiest investment is BitBay but David Zimbeck knows his shit so i know it's safe.

What do you think about the strategy of getting in, get out after 10 % , with 5 % stop loss

Ark has quadtripled and it's still shooting up, research and gtfo off Veeky Forums, seriously this place is cancer.

Buy Golem!

If it was easy to find a coin that would double, everyone who figured it out would be willing to pay more for it thus increasing the price, until it was correctly priced (which would be double.)

It's like asking why can't all the air stay on one side of the room. When information becomes accessible, entropy maximization pushes the system towards an equilibrium wherein no more useful work (profit) can be extracted.

CBX going up 20x over next couple of months

I was the first ever to post about trumpcoin on Veeky Forums.. made 50x returns on that at least

>CBX going up 20x over next couple of months
why?

CBX mooned a long time ago it will go to 0 soon