- Make-All finally released

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG/Roggy

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread
>

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14418903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for death to trannies

second for death to trannies

Third for anime!

off topic tranny diaper garbage

fourth for everlasting life to trannies

got a black demon task and have a couple totems

can I do skotizo with these stats or should I get 75 atk for arclight first?

Reminder to report and ignore animeposting

what stats?

whoops

What's everyone up to right now?
I'm mining, it's lodes of fun!

you could range it with a memepipe if you wanted

cringe

This is some nice-ass fanart.

killing fire giants for a task trying to get 61 range. I hate ranged. I'm just doing it for a clue scroll.

61 range is a game-changer, rcbow opens up a lot of opportunities.
Low-level range is kind of terrible, so I understand.
Hope you get something good from your clue!

Use crystal keys or sell them?

Use them to stockpile dragonstones for crafting.

get arclight for the eyes

arclight or bust
not even bludgeon and 95's melee can save you if you dont have arclight

>tfw you post your latest achievement but /osg/ doesn't care

I might be interested in dialogue if you werent a mentally ill tranime diaper fur stink tranny posting tranny. im killing black dragons for slayer and sexting random thots from school on snapchat while my gf is asleep

Please come back, I was afk.
;_;

here we go
im fuckin doin it, i'm gettin back into it after 503 days of not playing

gilded alter built pls gz

big gz

Really proud of you user, you earned it!

Feed chicken

got 24m, what gear should i prioritise Veeky Forums

What's the point of having a gilded altar?

It looks cool!

doesnt it make leveling prayer easier or smth

more prayer xp per bone than the 2nd best altar

Sell the dagger and buy a bludgeon.

Also I'd swap the BCP for a torture amulet.

No idea, I'm an Atheist build so I never trained prayer.

thats hardcore user

I'm kind of known as a "badass" around my school.

Please respond.

how can I be as cool as you?

I don't know!
I was joking at first, but now I kind of feel like a tard.

that's okay user.

Thank you.

its my understanding that i'm supposed to hold out on yews once i hit 60 wc
is this just a temp thing until a later level or am i really doing willows until the end of time

Do teaks instead

free btw hahaa
trying to justify to myself coming back to this game, so probably not going to sub for a week or so

chopping yews at 60 wc with a rune axe will push you away from the game so fast my man

i mean i've already done all the free quests(aside from arrav) so all that's left for me to do is skill shit
im coming back this time with really low expectations, clicking on trees over and over is more interesting than sitting at my desk frantically searching for something to do
if i've really got no choice but to sub to enjoy my time then i'll do it, but eh

not to mention that edgeville yews are so heavily botted in f2p youre unlikely to even chop one log before the tree comes down

bummer, but i'm not surprised. i'll probably get WC to 60 on willows and then sub, or skill cooking or something
i've been playing rs off and on since like 2008, but never actually made it that deep into the game, so it's always been a nice personal goal to eventually be one of those super cool self-sufficient players with a slayer helmet and godswords and shit. never done a single run of barrows, never unlocked fairy rings, never owned a dragon scimitar, etc.

strawpoll.me/14418903

sakurasou was a really good show

nigga, halt thyself

dont bother with yews until 75 or so, itll just be painfully slow before then

if you want to WC on members it's really not awful money, especially with woodcutting guild and super-especially if you have 60 att/61 wc to use d axe. wc guild gives you a passive+7 boost so yews become not total ballbusters at 68 WC, not to mention there's trees absolutely everywhere, even with lots of competition it's not bad at all. you can easily make enough to pay for a bond in 14 days just doing WC alone but you should level mining, the best skill. ignore memeing retards and do MLM from 30-99

Don't do MLM past 75, blast mining is better profit and XP.

Blast mining is idiotic and stupid, so is every other piece of mining content they've added to water down the best skill because of incessant whining from Redditors such as yourself

Fuck off if I don't like it then NOBODY ELSE SHOULD

>nigga, halt thyself
probably will pretty soon
>dont bother with yews until 75
was assuming that i wouldn't be doing yews right at 60
>WC on members
im free but i remember hearing that WC guild was really good. so maybe I'll buy a month and then WC my way to some bonds? i'm still pretty foggy on how to actually make money in this game

>MLM
out of everything I did in my last foray into osrs, this is the thing i enjoyed the most, glad to hear it's good for the majority of leveling

isn't blast mining a total pain in the ass though unless you have lots of people doing it?

as a side note, I felt this way about MLM when it came out and especially after they kept buffing it but at least it isnt granite am i right

it isn't the best for leveling, it is quite a bit slower than granite and roughly the same speed as iron (last i checked, admittedly, which was when i hit 99 over a year ago). but it's

for fucks sake i hate this stupid lapt4op i pressed enter too early

anyway its gonna be slow to level mining anyway and MLM isnt THAT much slower than granite. great dosh on your way to 99 and it's somewhat AFK

do literally any skill to make money, slayer is your best bet if your combat stats are high since it wont make you want to kill yourself, but 68+ wc and WC guild will pay for your bond in a few days tops

you dont need 60 attack to chop with a dragon axe, just to hold it
blast mining is great xp (better than volcanic mine, which is probably the group mining game youre thinking) and its even better profit (as you start getting rune ores at 75), its really not THAT click intensive and its easy to get into the groove of

>MLM isnt THAT much slower than granite.
this is what champs belive

volcanic mine caps around 110k, how is blast mine better than that?

mlm is pretty damn slow, get off of mod john c's dick and realize those mlm rates on wiki are literally garbage. Im 90 getting like 33k/hr on a good day

>do literally any skill to make money
yeah but where does the money come from
you mine rocks, chop wood, and fish, but at what point do those raw materials get converted into dosh? GE, alching, what? i swear i've had this question forever but never been able to find an answer. maybe i'm retarded

>it's really not THAT click intensive and its easy to get into the groove of
oh. i'll look into it for sure.

well i was very careful to qualify what i said by pointing out my data is over a year old

when i hit 99 i was getting about 50-55k/hr at MLM, i had done granite from about 92-96 before that, at roughly 70k/hr tops. bear in mind this was before everyone and their dog bought into the tick manipulation meme and, perhaps more painfully, before shift-click drop

you're pretty shit at mining, i bet you wear your falador shield in there like a fucking shitter
by the way i was 92 before the upper level existed and STILL getting more than 40k/hr laddie. after that i did granite a bunch and got burned out on mining

>110k
and without 3-tick boulder mining? it maxes out at like 80k, and averages like 70k at even high levels, costs food and ppots and varies in strategy constantly, compared to nearly any other mining thats more profit, extremely predictable and chill

you can do blast mine/volcanic mine if you want to be a shitty miner who relies on overpowered content to crutch your way to 99 i guess

or mine with some integrity

>it maxes out at like 80k, and averages like 70k
still better than blast mine

look man i'm just a newfriend trying to get into the game

you're playing the most autistic game discussing it on the most autistic board of the most autistic website

you reap what you sow. you should be an autistic sperg about mining like me :^)

girls, girls, im sure we can all find a mining method to agree on

>bot client

i sure wish i had my reaction images with me jesus christ

>you should be an autistic sperg like me
i can be an autistic sperg about you being an autistic sperg, does that count? ,':^)

whats in the chest?

350m of ironman dissapointment

its a deposit box, hes in the better gem mine that requires karamja hard diaries

why is this allowed

please clap

blast mine is 70k/hr at 99
you die in a single game of volcano (which can 1-hit literally everybody, even at 20% stability) and that xp/hr is ruined
get your ultracompost spell and get the fuck out

>owner of roggy cc
>also best dher in roggy cc
is there anything this man cant do?

I sure hope you do mining in Desert Robes with a Rune Pick and only at 2s2g.

i don't mine at all i got the cape already lad

i used to mine runite for dosh but i stopped because of all the redditors who memed their way to 99 with these stupid crutch methods

>i got (paid 99k for) the cape
>i don't mine at all
what did he mean by this

it means i havent done much mining since i hit 99, with one exception that i conveniently outlined for you, so the reseponse to "I hope you do mining..." is "no i don't"

hopefully this helped you mega retard

Mining to the arbitrary number of 99 and then stopping is pretty beta.

so why spend money on the cape that improves your mining

i dont think skillcape perks were even in the game when i got my mining cape

even so the mining cape perk is pretty useless

is 99k a lot to you or something?

i mine on occasion but now ive moved on to other more autistic skills that i do unreasonably slowly

Osbuddy isn't bot client, friend.

>1/20 chance of double dosh
>1/6 chance of double dosh with varrock armor

you were able to type this while your bot client botted for you, am i right or am i right

you don't mine mithril and adamantite for dosh, unless i missed a major update it doesn't affect runite which is the only ore you mine for dosh, and MLM (maybe blast? idk) are far, far, far, far, far, far superior sources for mithril and especially admantite ore anyway, and i don't think those things are affected by varrock armor/cape either

Not the same poster... so... you're wrong.

it can work on rune and ameythst friendo

Love this one

Spanks.

you're thinking of the gloves lad not the cape

i think varrock armor 4 also works on amethyst and maybe runite

the point being the cape doesn't unless i missed a major update but a quick google search suggests i didnt

bot client apologists are probably worse than botters
irrelevant since youre a botter anyway

maybe try a longer google search

Mining cape
RS
Edit
Mining cape Mining cape Mining cape (t)
Release date 18 October 2006 (Update)
Members only? Yes
Quest item? No
Tradeable? No
Equipable? Yes
Stackable? No
High Alch 59,400 coins
Low Alch 39,600 coins
Destroy Drop
Store price 99,000 coins
(Dwarf)
Weight 0.4 kg
Examine
The cape worn by the most skilled miners.
[view]
Mining cape detail

A Mining cape can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Mining hood from a dwarf at the Mining Guild entrance by players who have achieved level 99 Mining. It is the Cape of Accomplishment, also commonly called a skill cape, for the Mining skill. Mining capes are brown-greyish in colour, have the mining skill icon, and have a light blue trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill.
Mining cape emote

A player performing the mining cape's emote.

Like all skill capes, the Mining cape gives +9 to all defensive stats, and also a +4 bonus to prayer if it is trimmed, which requires a separate skill at level 99. The cape is automatically trimmed if this condition is met.

When the mining cape is equipped, there is a 5% chance of receiving an extra ore while mining ore up to adamantite. This effect stacks with those of the Varrock armour, Mining gloves, Superior mining gloves, and Expert mining gloves.

As of 21 October 2017, there are 5,869 current members that have achieved level 99 in Mining.

?!?

Never botted a day in my life.

how do i bot using osbuddy free can someone help me

you need to stop being a bot apologist, a botting denier, and most of all, you need to stop being a bot-client using botting shitter

You wouldn't want jagex to catch you cheating right???