>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

>fantasy news desperately needed

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_gunboat_Chiyodagata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aren't inf skirmishers just a bad alternative to cav skirmishers? What do I do with them exactly?

Fantasy reporting in

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Getting triple teamed by Beastmen, Skeletons, and Orcs
>Sign up an alliance with my buddy Mogen of the Flame
>Khazrak razes one of my settlements
>He just straight up cucks me and steals it
This is so fucking unchivalrous

hola

(reposting from last thread)
Yeah I just had a senior's moment there
You could do a succession campaign though (anons playing x number of turns for on one faction)
Generally cheaper, higher model count. Great against factions with garbo cav/fliers and can usually do not bad if they get caught in melee

Warhammer Saga when?

Does DEI work with the new Rome 2 patch yet??

Coupled with darkshards in the backline, can they not complement their firepower as frontline infantry or are they shit at holding the line despite the armor?

>nth for small yappy dogs

So why are SFO considered Nazis? Have I missed a meme ?

They have significantly higher firepower due to strength in numbers.

go check on twc

1-9 Have SEX with a HOT Wood Elf Under the Canopy of Athel LOREN
0 Ready To Have Sex With the Dawi, Lad?

rolling

is stamina not an issue for them? I imagine kiting and harassing the enemy infantry while avoiding getting caught drains their stamina way faster than cavalry units would.

I'll risk it

It's an issue, but whoever's chasing them is also losing stamina. Missile units tend to get drained anyways from firing btw
That's a waste, they're more meant to be a nuisance on the flanks, or to harass the enemy before closing the flanks. If they need to, they can engage in melee, but they shouldn't be part of the line.
They're more of an MP unit because of the cost/micro niche they fill

Gimme dem bush beards

holy fuck

>not wanting the 0
BEARDOLI BEARDOLI GIMME THE BEARDIOLI

kek

Unironically what are witch elves for?

You aren't ready to handle a real woman yet lad

My dick wills it

When people ask me why I go for hikes in the woods I lie and say its for exercise

>what can the Davi do for you on this fine day?
>w-why are you taking your clothes off manling?

someone post the chart

dwarves own around 200 settlements and i have no desire to fight only dwarves the rest of the campaign

Cutting down lightly armoured enemies with extreme efficiency. Use them against high weapon strength/low MA units (i.e. great weapons) and they'll trade well for cost
In multiplayer they're great if they can catch a skirmishing unit, a large unit, a squishy lord or what have you because it forces them into melee.
Why large? Because it stops the enemy player from microing the target, wasting the benefit of their mass. Forces fliers to stay grounded and fight.

Either to flank enemy infantry if they have no ranged or to hold in the back to make your enemy lose control of his flankers.

Ah screw it.

This is what all of my campaigns have turned into as well. I can't handle it anymore. Dwarfs need to be nerfed.

>that op image
>fantasy desperately needed
neck yourself op

they can beat anti large inf/other weak inf in melee. Corsair Handbows are honestly a meme pic, they aren't useful enough to be worth bringing in sp, but in mp you could probably get a couple matchups where they are useful.

What are you complaining about? I like the image and I'm a histfag.

what said
in campaign you can also use them as frontline infantry with the right build for your lord

Good against VCs if you want skirmishers that can kill zombie spawns quickly when they pop up right on top of you

can you kill attila with spies?
he keeps running away when ever I try to initiate battle

yes

you can't kill him, but you can wound him multiple times until he hits his threshold so that the next time you beat him in battle he dies

how many tries will it take?
I've wounded him like 6 times

>tfw /twg/ is finally Greenpilled

HIGH-RISK, HIGH-REWARD MANEUVER

what was the mod that nerfs dwarves?

Basically they do what cavalry do except you can leave them in the melee to do shittons of damage instead of having to cycle charge.

>single gunboat causes 7k in damages in one naval bombardment
its a neat mechanic, but this is just absurd

naval guns are huge

gib elf waifu

Someone found a user called Steel Faith posting on some alt right/white supremacist forum or something a while back and posted screens of it.
If it's the same Steel Faith then they're probably a nazi.

>implying this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_gunboat_Chiyodagata
>Is going to be able to cause 7k worth of damage to a target that is inland

>6 inch gun
How much damage does field artillery do?

>no edition for the last two OPs
you're FUCKING UP lads

3" gun vs 6" gun. There's quite a difference there user.

thats 150mm
thats pretty sizable

Its from the now defunct MMO, calm down.

Fucks sake. I need kangz

come closer so i can autoresolve you

Worth the risk, I need to give a qt Asrai the BHC

I feel like I use Lizardmen Horned Ones wrong.
They are not Shock Cavalry so I don't need them to charge things, right? I don't really see how they help besides being weaker but faster Temple Guards.

Anything they could pick off like archers and artillery I use my camo skinks for.

Vampires > Elfs

I know, im asking how much field artillary does to compare. the 6 inch gun should probably do around 4 times the damage

all cav should be used to charge things, horned ones are just cold one riders on steroids, that unlike riders/spear riders can beat more elite inf like executioners in melee in the proper circumstances

they are also your fastest cav as the lizardmen

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

>click on female dreadlord
>"Head pats plz witchking-kun"
WTF CA?!

>having anything but saurus clubs

That's boring though.
If I wanted to fill my army with a single unit I'd play High Elf.

balance wise, which WH2 faction is the strongest right now?

Single player or multiplayer?

Unsure between Lizardmen and High Elves

multiplayer mostly but now i'm curious about the sp too

helf

do you like building every single building in the game in 1 turn for 0 gold?
do you like having the most broken infantry and flying rape machines of death in the game?
do you like putting heroes with stacking +30% income in gold mine areas and becoming so rich you can field 100 armies?

>when yo winds at 30 but she keep on blowin'

>sp
Helf
Lizards
Dawi

Powergap
Vamp cunts

In multiplayer... Probably High Elves at the moment

You forgot that they can meet every faction in the game without leaving the island full of cities they are handed.

Post old memes

>it gets bigger when i pull on it

I swear to fuck the game checks if you are fighting anyone and if you aren't they'll get some random neighbouring faction to drop a declaration of war on you. I'm trying to consolidate my territory but I'm constantly getting sneak attacked.

>be kroq
>mazdamundi is an extreme cuck
>he loses half of lustria and then allies with the people that occupied it
>beat all of them into submission and confed mazdamundi

fucking elves i know your apart of the plan but you cant be in my cities fucking elves get out OUT

My time has come!

why did Lorthern side with the Vampires when they have no trade deal or alliance? Never even met the High Elves.

>Set army size to small out of curiousity
>archers now fucking obliterate entire stacks in a few volleys

What have I done

whats going on here

>no one talks about best game
>best game being Empire

So first game was about removing Chaos. Vortex was about removing Chaos that magically spawns in your lands. ME is about removing chaos that beeline for you ignoring everything else and then quiting the campaign because dorfs control 76 settlements by that time. And the 3rd game will be about Chaos Deamons. Can't wait. What the point of having unique factions if all that you will ever do is fighting the very same ai composed CW stacks? And the irony is, even if you choose to play CW youself, guess whos will be the end boss of your campaign? You woud never able to guess. TA-DA! 2 Stacks of chaos warriors! Enjoy!

Is EB 2 good yet?

where is my fucking foundation update?

what do i do against this
i made an alliance with them just to see what i'm about to declare war on and all I see is 20 stacks of elite top tier armies EVERYWHERE