Flags thread

Flags thread.

I'm bored and I want to make cool custom flags. Making a "United Kingdom & Germany" flag right now.

Post flags flags flags.

Well, if you insist...

b-bump

I said fuck it and made it simplistic/minimalist.

fuck there's a watermark

step aside, peasants

I like this one.

Go to /flag/ on /int/

I just went. It was shite.

LS flag. The green triangle is a subtle give away as it symbolizes Green Mountain.

Greek Union.

If ancient Greece survived to the modern era.

what do you use to make these?

Finno-Ugria

You can use pretty much anything (I prefer Adobe Illustrator).

Right now I'm using YouiDraw Logo Creator, which is in-browser. You only need to make an account through your email.

thx

Alternate German flag

Here's a nice flag of Carniola which - without the coat of arms - became the national flag of Slovenes in 1848.

And here's my edit where the coat of arms is gold instead of silver - a privilege given to the duchy by the emperor for the duchy's efforts in helping in the fight against the Hungarian usurpers

Another version where the white on the flag is replaced as well. I kind of like it but it looks too much like South American flags.

And my last edit, the Carniolan flag in the original colours. Most people I've asked thought this was the best one but I can't decide between this and .

more like nigger sweden

best one - only cucks have more than a third of their flag with yellow.

even a little yellow is a 'red flag'

looks like republic of nauru

Why is that?

Oc

>he doesn't know that bicolours were standardly used in Austria as they were a counter symbol to nationalistic/republican tricolours and that the fact Carniola was allowed to fly the tricolour was a huge privilege.
Holy shit auszukunftej se ti cepec

I'm looking forward to seeing that
Way too overblown
Pretty good, what does this represent?
What is LS? Liquid shit? Cause that's what the flag looks like.
Boring
Nice
Murrica/10

Nazi symbols and Russian colors. I like this one better.

Don't cringe just yet, but it represents an alternate history where sometime after WWII, the governments fail to prevent a nuclear war, which rearranges the power balance.

This flag belongs to the UKG (United Kingdom of/and Germany), a new totalitarian superstate built on a dual-government system, with a head appointed to the UK core, and one to the Pan-Germanic core. The government dabbles in genetic engineering which is the focus of a graphic novel that my brother is working on.

To help him out, I made this map to establish the current state of the world. This is all that's left in the world that is relevant. Everything else is a hodgepodge of constantly warring tribes and such.

I fixed the UK.

Embarassing

the swiss guard makes me moist

it looks too much like some sub-saharan angola crap