/GRS/ Groestlcoin General (naysayers btfo edition)

>tfw ive been trying to tell people to hop on the next coin to hit 1 dollar for weeks now.
>tfw people are now only starting to see how many gains they've missed out on and how many gains they can get if they hop on now.

1. First coin with SegWit
2. Only coin that has succesfully ported Bitcoin Armory
3. Only coin that have over 40 Electrum servers.
4. One of the few coins that have a Ubuntu PPA available
5. One of the few coins that is officially maintained by the Bitcoin Debian packaging team
6. Only coin that has succesfully ported Multibit HD
7. 10 different Android wallets. Most struggle to have just 1.
8. 9 different Blackberry wallets. Most dont have any.
9. One of the few coins that have an ios wallet
10. 10 different desktop wallets
11. Only coin that has ported Samourai and thus succesfully implemented BIP147. You can work with payment channels with Groestlcoin.
12. One of the few coins where you can play with OP_HOLD, RBF and other new features
13. Only coin that has ported electrum client to java
14. One of the few coins that has ported rushwallet.com
15. Only coin with over 100 repositories with developed work.
16. Only coin that is capable of sending GRS over SMS
17. Only coin that has wallets which can use NFC tags as encryption key.
18. Only coin that has ported Msigna.
19. Only coin that has ported sentinel.
20. Only coin that is still being compiled with Visual Studio (like Satoshi himself did)

>tfw no Groestl girl to spoil with your Groestl gains. Fuck.

Ive been riding in the business class section of GRS airlines for a few days now. Where to get the GRS girl though?

>when she covers just enough nipple to be on the blue board

Lol.

Also, is the ios wallet anygood? Thats inportant

Meh, i got a LITTLE the other day. guess ill just hodl or whatever

Here for the blue tits

>Where to get the GRS girl though?

i dont know man. im in love with blue tits girl.

>he didnt censor the lewd pits

Thank you jesus

Having a lot of wallets is nice, but why else would people buy it? Does it offer any sort of innovation that would make it a viable bitcoin replacement?

Im not sure its going to be a bitcoin replacement... all I know is its criminally undervalued and people are beginning to notice.

But, it is a super fast POW coin with a streamined algo which miners are already jumping on exponentially.

I would check out the bitcointalk thread for more technical info.

it's the same hook nosed kike shilling this useless scamcoin over and over. pic related.

that WASNT me.

and people should make their own fucking decisions based on facts anyways. not a random Veeky Forums thread. I just think GRS is showing major signals for further growth right now. Glad to see you are managing your time well though.

I've been in GRS for a while. Never once shilled. However, this coin does appear to be growing, and at its current price, how could you not be inclined to buy a couple hundred in hopes for the best. All these fucking coins are so volitile, you mind as well.

Its the same broke asa jigaboo chimping out because he missed the train sub 1ksat

Need a tissue darling?

>1 post by this ID

Pretty much what these faggots said. Everyone should always do their own research on every single investment they make. That being said I appreciate Op bringing this coin to my attention I will do a little searching on it.

>misses gains train
>after 7 day sobbing fit finds every GRS thread to try and FUD it
>ends up bumping it even more with his own posts and other people calling him a retard
>more people join the train to GainsVille
>suicide imminent

>1 post by this ID

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
(in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

Hey goys, I mean guys, check out the latest Groestlbabe! Isn't she pretty?

You gonna be my autobumper while im out at the store?

ty, now work slave!

Im conflicted.

Like, i know this is being shilled. (but i guess every coin in existence is shilled)

And the last few weeks ive seen a thread i never bought. So, im kinda conflicted cause i never buy biz coins lol, but this kind a does look promising just based on the chart alone, people really seem to be backing this coin

meh, honestly just dont get it if you arent sure.

As for me, i felt the same way at 900sat, 1400sat, 1800sat, until i finally hopped on

>1 post by this ID

I'm surprised nobody made a whale joke yet.

Keep bumpin the thread for us aboard GRS airlines. Ty

$100 in, lets go

>1 post by this ID

sorry youre gonna miss out on the next pivx poltard

Retard

wrong yet again lol

hes our autobumper. pls be nice to him. he works hard.

bump for my groestl family

Biggest scamcoin on Veeky Forums. And run by hook-nosed Kikes. Stay away.

This, you have a better chance of winning of S.C.A.M coin or PONZI than this shit.

Why is it a scam? I'm a noob, I'd like to know.

its not.

lurk biz more often. the scam coins usually have a HUGE dump and never recover.

if you look at GRS graph you will see a HUGE dump after initial moon (people seeing the value of GRS)

After this dump weeding out the weak hands, the smarter investors slowly bought up and accumulated,

Right now GRS is curently sitting right below its ATH showing a a textbook bullflag pennant for acute/and or long term growth. Probably both.

These guys that come in threads and just say shit like scam, or post jew meme pictures without providing any evidence for their claims or any knowledge about trading or altcoins are usually butthurt assholes who never make good trades, consistently lose money and are plain mad they missed out.

But as always you should always do you own research. For me, Ive done mine and my gains back it up. So i dont really care what people say.

Have a good one.

You should have said this in your first post of the thread to be honest why did it take you this long to make a realistic smart post like this?

But what do you get out of shilling on Veeky Forums? You must be getting something out of us buying it

i dont know, I guess i just wanted people to see GRS and buy it.

I mean the price will definitely hit a dollar long term. I guess I just want it to happen over a couple weeks , rather than a couple months. Didnt really care to put so much effort into explaining in the beginning, until the hivemind tards came in and gave people their loser trading advice.

see

lol epic LARPing Hershel.

honestly, the racial slurs dont really work for people actually wanting to make money from investing.

i think actual facts and analysis are more effective.

But like i said, work slave. keep bumping.

its lierally about to pop up the flag pole, i will just post in this thread i told you so when it does.

also the autobumper jew guy will keep this bumped for you all too, have a good day today

Yea i just got some. It looks like xmr did before it blasted to mars. Like same fucking chart like its identical. Fuuuuuck

:) youre set