> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFLy9PSkoNw
discord.gg/kpaJQD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh

Ban this sick filth.

Doesn't even put their discord link in the OP.

So if I have it right, is Veeky Forums the new /d/? Can I just join both groups? Is it fine if I'm in a both lewd and non-lewd group which may be a conflict of interests?

You can only pick one group. Choose wisely.

Which ones has less furries and weeaboos?

Join the /y/ group

I wonder who could be behind this post...

They have the same amount, depends on if you like furries and animes with or without irony.

>Veeky Forums is the new /d/
No.
>Can I just join both groups?
Yes
>conflict of interests
Not really. Veeky Forums is more relaxed outside of the no lewd rule. /d/ doesn't like people being loud or disruptive, /d/ also has recently added a rule banning members of known griefing groups (not Veeky Forums).
Both groups accept animes and furries, but there's fewer in the Veeky Forums group probably.
There's a lot of overlap and most Veeky Forums members are in the /d/ group too and hang out at the /d/ sim occasionally. There's really only a handful of people that stick to just one, and it's mostly /d/ members that avoid Veeky Forums

Hope you have a great time on Second Life! Don't be afraid to ask for help in-world, despite the thread most people are very friendly.

ah yes.. WHITE

What are the known griefing groups? Sounds more fun desu.

the bad guys streaming group; the other groups such as Baku are just a bunch of trannies sitting around complaining and fucking, Veeky Forums is just furries, most of the other groups are just dead

What about that brickbog fellow?

never was. he gets griefed and most of his videos are low hanging pubbie fruit.

What about danielle or esty ban then?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFLy9PSkoNw

The crash smash is the most POWERFUL SMASH

Daniel and Esteban moved on, Brit had a war thing with Dan and lost so he doesn't stream much SL either

I got him perma banned for life from 2 streams

A zombie visit's it's own grave?

I miss Belone

She's in a better place now

Where's that?

Bad things will happen if this plane is not gone by the end of the day.

not SL

That plane is photo-referenced so hard it looks photoshopped

It's Contraption. The creator tends to go for photo-realism, but he's definitely got talent.

good morning /slg/, it is me, nikita/tetra, your favourite anime
how are you all?

weakest bait

I feel so bad for your attempt here's a welfare (you)

cutie

how many people is this post trying to false flag?

just nikita/tetra

but I simply wish to ask how your day is, user!

classic lin with the crasher scripts that never actually work

fake bitch

is this a trick question?

They're basically the same group just different mods.

Get fucked.

Did you get shoved up someone's(lee's) ass?

Will Lee poseball with me?

ask

>994 Snapshots of himself
>739 Teleport offers to his Tower
>142 Discord invites
>2 Penis
>1 Tranny
Me nep

Yeah I can't figure out what's wrong with it, can anyone take a look at this and help me?

sometimes I do, user!
I mostly do the fucking though!

This impersonation is pretty good, almost thought it was the real deal for a second.

there goes my hero
he's ordinary

but it really is me, your anime waifu, nikita/tetra!

Coming this summer to theatres near you.

so who wants to fuck

-t. Chainsword

Can I use your whole body like a dildo and then analvore you??

>psil is so much of a fag he's taken a liking to dono

did you have a crush on psil or something lol

what's wrong with scuffed lin?

How do I get in the Britbong trolling group?

Go to MAGE and ask them about joining

lose out on a promotional chance with dunkey, lose a youtube slap fight with a smaller (at the time) star and then get cucked by a furry on sl and lose all of your land groups and sources of income

Whoa, what happened here? I just got told he was a good troll but it sounds like nobody likes him.
Did he BTFO you?

no, I was one of the folks involved in gaining access to his wow account, youtube, transpassing, etc. etc.

Britbong falling so fast into irrelevancy he gotta claw for mentions on /slg/

yarr

Message me, sugar tiddies

>tfw lee won't poseball you

>tfw already poseballed Lee

Reminder that Derrick and the Bad Dudes are infinitely better than Britbong could ever dream of

they actually are funnier though, and the quality of their show, with their intros and effects is infinitely better than anything manlet could shit out

Probably cuz you got a wang, fool

but im one of the few who dont

Please don't talk about Britbong otherwise you'll make the thread more cancerous with Kopy's intervention

Then message lee retard

Be sure to ask him "when does the narwhal bacon?" So he knows it's you, rahf or caylum

i message him every time he logs in but all i ever get in response is some cryptic riddle about bricks and robots

I thought spouting reddit memes like that was Marf's thing

When does the robot brick?

Sorry I meant to say ground beef lol

So im thinking about dropping 50 dollars on this game, is that enough if im just going to treat it as a fetish dress up game?

I'm newfag. I mean, I played SL 10 years ago or so, but I was a kid and don't remember jack shit.

any tips/guide other than the OP?

I'm especially looking for help performance wise. This game lags like fucking hell (input lag, and what i assume to be connection lag (character starts moving on its own then teleports back to its place)).

If it's "just how it is" how can you play this shit...?

I'd like to think my specs are ok and my Internet isn't Jewish either AFAIK...
>i3 6100
>8GB RAM
>GTX 750Ti 4GB GDDR5

no it isn't but I think you can put together an ok starter anime if you get someone to handhold you so you don't waste any money. There's no point in rushing anyway it's more fun to get one thing and have fun with it for a while

Problem is im not really a fan of the rather generic looking anime avatars, however it would be a good stepping stone. How is second life during the weekends late at night? Thats about the only time I can come on and play it

>20$ catwa head
>2$ normie head if you wanna be cheap
>~10$ maitreya body
>2-5$ gacha face/skin for maitreya and catwa/normie omega
>15-33$ left for hair and outfit(s)
shut your lying anime mouth bitch

that’s enough for an anime and a lot of fetish stuff for it definitely. if you’re gonna go realistic and bento it’s enough for probably like one nice complete avatar (including an outfit) my guess is you’ll end up spending more eventually.

performance is really dependant on the sim and the avatars around you. all clothes in SL tend to be much higher poly than in a regular game like gta 5 or something so they tend to impact performance a lot (freya bods for example or bob’s shoes where the wireframe is like solid). a lot of sim owners dont optimize their builds so that causes problems too. and all the scripted trash spread about the mainland doesnt help either. we run a discord we can help you troubleshoot issues discord.gg/kpaJQD

yeah dont listen to this guy he must literally piss away money

Most important thing to remember

DO NOT BUY FROM UTILIZATOR
DO NOT BUY AVATAR 2.0
DO NOT BUY THE KEMONO
DO NOT BUY THE M3
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT BUY THE VENUS HEAD

Thanks

Hey I bought all of these before I saw your post. They seem alright, what's the problem with them?

they are slowly being replaced and are made by a pedodophile.

but that's everything in this game

At first I thought you were talking about the /d/ group and had to read up but I can see how both are true.

>>implying uti isnt too much of a lazy fuck to get off his ass and actually finish the updated versions

Nice of Kebah to invite us over for some macro play, eh Luigi?

yes that's enough. Get belleza freya lite body + catwa lona mesh head. This will be your most expensive purchases and total around 7k L$ which is around 25$. The rest you can spend on clothes, skin and hair, which will be much cheaper.

>belleza freya

maitreya sucks

so does ur mom

lona is shit tier

>Belleza sucks
Fixed for you sempai

no u, I bet you still use fatya

laughing at your lack of proper anatomy rn senpai

Enjoy your nocontent

Uti's new bento head