>Astolfo is always in the rate-up
17 - Jack
18 - Vlad
19 - Karna
20 - Mordred
21-22 - Amakusa

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1059571/f43631f575/
exhentai.org/g/1130825/c42d64199e/
exhentai.org/g/1135451/d83e2ea1c9/
exhentai.org/g/1129831/cefad0ec75/
exhentai.org/g/1124484/0a6c48c8bb/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-034690
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>updated rate up schedule
>no (embed)
Good thread

thanks for trying

post good FGO doujins

exhentai.org/g/1059571/f43631f575/
exhentai.org/g/1130825/c42d64199e/
exhentai.org/g/1135451/d83e2ea1c9/

inb4 we die because of altercucks

exhentai.org/g/1129831/cefad0ec75/

So since Halloween was a 3 part event series do you think we'll see the same thing for Christmas?

The whole Santa servant game isn't nearly as bad as the Liz spam but it still needs variation.

Seiba

Seiba?

Increase the word salad from Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily Lancer and make it
>Cu Chulainn [Alter] [Mini Cu-chan] [Santa] [Actually it's not Cu but Medb with Cu as an Assist]
all of that

>Trilogy.

2017 Santa is Liz user.

Seiba.

>Santa Medb
I didn't know how much I wanted this until right now. I'd kill for a Medb Alter Santa Lily Bride archer. She can sling fruitcake and holiday cheeses everyone.

Trilogy, right. That's the word.

no thanks, I won't want a slut for my christmas please

I want to run the event but Astolfo's new costume is tempting me into just farming silver hands for the rest of the week.

Whatever happened to the Liz thread guy?

Seiba!

Medb Lily doesn't even know what a penis is.

Boy it must be hard to be born retarded like that.

>Slutty loils
>Bad

he went back to shitposting on /alter/

I just passed up the Karna Jeanne and Ishtar gatchas. I really hope whoever the have headlining christmas is worth this.

And APO event when!? I've been leveling these Evilcats and Tin Can for a year and a half at this point.

>I really hope whoever the have headlining christmas is worth this.
Even if they aren't, there's also Salem also happening soon.

I can't imagine Salem gatcha would be anything bad. Also they typically do some big servant at the end of each year, like Merlin.

Who would they even do? Ere is the only servant I can think of that's anticipated and she's from last year. God this year has been devoid of new servants compared to last.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-034690
Uhhhh, Cuckthurfags?

Why can't I roll Jack lads? I don't know I just feel empty. Why she won't come? I'm focusing in her since january 1st, she's the one missing in my dream account. What should I do? Hoard like an autist? Not hoard like an autist? I think next time that Jack appears in a rate up I'll just throw my quartz in 10 roll as fast as I can. I tried everything but I think I'll never roll her now. I got my favorites with free quartz and I refuse to try with paid ones. Hopefully DW lets us pick a paid 5* for new year, otherwise I'm hopeless.

We are at the point where I don't even anticipe any servant. Who could even be in Salem beside Abi ?
Salem teasing is weird, it doesn't allow any speculation nor hype.

>Ere is the only servant I can think of that's anticipated and she's from last year.
Interview four months ago said the top five most anticipated at the time were "Shirou, Sakura, Semiramis, Ere, Arthur" They've already done most of those, only Semi and Ere really left.

The top twenty most anticipated list included stuff like Archer Heracles, Jason, and I forget what else. Meltlilith and BB were also on that list, so I think that one was like ten months ago.

I've got good hope in it, feels like it'll be something good or unexpected.

>$280 for a fucking plastic light up sword
You can get those for $10 at k-mart

To be fair don't we still have a handful of data mine servants pluse teased releses to go through?

There's Calamity Jane, Drake Alter two versions of Perseus, Richard, No name and any of the remaining Apocryphc servants off the top of my head.

>enter thread
>comfy discussion
My kind of thread

>it doesn't allow any speculation nor hype
>not being suspicious of all the clues being so obvious for the EoR finale when /ourguy/ Meteo is handling it

Drown in your gameplay memes and die.

That artist has uploaded something new recently?

van helsing witch hunter

>Thousands of dollars for jpegs of anime characters
You can get those for free online

Nobu a CUTE.

Nobu a cute
I want to jam it in her poopchute

Just some stuff after Medb's dog was shown, especially because Chuya loves dogs.
He's taking a break from Medb, probably to focus on more art for that plane mobage and the light novel. There was a tweet saying their artbook will be uploaded eventually.

If anything I'm the most wary of Salem pulling out all the stops. Obviously they saved it for last, they said it would include the most heretical of all witches, its the final story arc of the year. Everything is prime for it to be a big story.

Hell they might even revive Goetia, or something equally bullshit. Just so we can finish him off again. Doumon at the end of the last chapter said that he was talking to his master, and his master being something like Satan was strangely close to the mark by chance.

The clues are so sparse that its especially strange, compared to the other chapters.

>Jason

I'm actually really hyped for Jason. I know he's probably just going to be shit on story wise but he's as close to Heroic Spirit Shinji Matou as we'll probably get.

Here's hoping for pseudo-servant Shinji I guess.

Sometimes I remind myself of this fact to avoid blowing too much of my stockpile at once.

>include the most heretical of all witches
But in Fate lore isn't that probably Morgan? And frankly that just sounds too stupid to me to entertain the thought.

It's Jesus, right? Jesus.

Oh my gosh what a precious creature, I want to hold it. I want to pet her dog too.

>So heretical he's actually 100% correct

>2017 Christmas
>Rate up servant is Merlin
>Since he's Jesus fucking Christ

>he's probably just going to be shit on story wise
He was great in Salmon Temple

>Shinji is weak
SECOND GREATEST SNIPER IN THE ARCHERY CLUB.

That's a Shining Heresy.

>he doesn't know that DW will release Morgan Le Fay as the legit Quick Merlin

Why not skip Jesus and go for someone reasonable? Apostles Peter and Judas are famous enough and could make a good dynamic.

What do you think it feels like, knowing you're about to take your beautiful sister's cock into you and use it to create a child?

Cursed Arm is truly the best boy. I gave him a grail because all the hassassin should be silver or better, and he rewarded me by immediately hitting his new cap.

>Leader of the witch hunt in Salem is a Grail-warped Apostle Paul, who in life gave up his extremist, violent ways to follow Christ but has now been twisted back around into "serving" his God by becoming the person he once was, a sadistic moral guardian that snuffs out all life he finds offensive to his perverted view of Jesus, i.e. witches.
>We're not there to stop the witches in Salem, but to prevent Paul from taking the witch hunt too far and sparking a war in his crusade.

Faceless May King (True)

I know how you feel user, i've been chasing her for a year and a half now. Her and Shuten are the only two 5* who absolute refuse to come to me, i've even rolled Cleo with little quartz when I was really going after her and got KH off a ticket. It's kinda cruel how I get every other Assassin I bother rolling for with ease, but somehow can't get either of those two that i've saved up for time and time again.

>Apocrypha is the best written fate piece to date
>Jeanne is not a slut
>Sieg is a well-fleshed and deep character
>Astolfo needed more screentime.
>Arturia is still shit

Yeah, I'm the guy that rolled one ticket in your honor for getting Cleo with few quartz and got 4* CE Kirei. Hopefully 2018 will be our time to shine.

>spoiler

So dose thst mean he lost to Shirou because he's the best or Ayako because Shirou quit the club?

Shinji is too weak of a magus to even summon a Servant. If you use him, you may as well use Issei, Ayako, Kaede, Yurika, and Kane.

Hayato and Ryouma servants when?

It's a grail war. Unless you're Shiki or an Apostle you'd be equally outclassed regardless of how good of a magus you are.

Or do you really think Rin, Weiba, and Sakura are anything special in the grand scheme?

>literally can't get the 5* female unless I jack off to her at least 5 times
I guess semen really does work

As long as Paul is summoned blind and something restores his sight, taking it as approval from God.

Oh hey again. I hope it will be and we both manage to finally roll her. I'm feeling especially nervous now that she's not the only Assassin you can roll now. Sucks that the paid gacha is no longer going to be a 50/50 shot like before.

He truly is

Would Gilkek last against Nobu?

>Kaede Makidera Servant
>Brown Tomboy Servant

Yes, and?

Lancelot es invencible y no tiene apertura

>Chirico Servant
>has a passive that gives him 1% chance of guts
>crits are as ridiculous as SRW

She'll be Medusa's rape toy

Shinji literally can't summon servants though, unlike others who can make contracts, he had to use a special book to handle the command seals. He has circuits but if he can't even summon, he's as bad off as those without circuits.

When will people stop taking the chapter title too literally?
>dude 7 swordsman battle,must be official tournament like DBZ
>dude White Cloth of Steel as helper,must be Arjuna because he wore all white

Wtf why does alter have a roster now? It's all recycled /fgog/ garbage

Can confirm,I fapped to Osakabe for almost a week before getting her with ticket

Whether or not someone can summon is incidental. He couldn't summon in the 5th War but that doesn't mean he'd be unable to summon in FGO.
At least a Shinji pseudo would raise fewer questions than every Pseudo-Servant not visibly aging a day in what is approaching 15 years.

Is have nothing against more pseudo-Servants, I just think that Shinji isn't any more special than the characters I listed.
Not sure what kind of Servant any of them would be compatible with though.

>Shinji should be a pseudo-servant
>But he can't summon a servant without outside help!

Ah, naruhodo.

UQ Holder collab when?

Can we win this year's tournament?

Can Servants beat Jack?

Pseudo-Servants use the human body as a vessel. I'm not saying Shinji can't because he can't summon, I'm saying he can't because his magecraft is so poor that he can't even hold command spells. Or do you think every human can house a Pseudo-Servant?

>lolololol
No, alter is original and thanks God.

is this manga good? is MC still getting cucked?

>remember when we beat trump general
Fucking kek

New Grand Assassin is the first Fuuma
Grand Saber is someone who you don't expect because it's bait and switch
Grand Archer is someone new
Grand Lancer is someone new
Grand Rider is Moby Dick
Grand Berserker is Minoru Suzuki
I'm from the future and I work for DW so it's all true

It's been kind of sloppy for a while and not really he's getting over it in favor of his new loli.

>Black Grailed Stheno

Considering what they did with Jaguarman and Rin it dosen't really seem like they care all that much for consistency. More like they match up something that looks like it could work and then just mold the facts around the servant pick. Gotta remember that Nasu can write new lore and character interpretations as the game demands.

I could see it. Akamatsu's asses are almost as flat as Takeuchi's, so he'd fit right in.

>Black Grailed Stheno
I'm gonna need an explanation for this one? Is it a joke or did someone actually do it unknowingly?

>Grand Rider is Moby Dick

Then bring on the schoolmate Servants, may as well make them relevant.

>Can ____ beat Jack?
No.

I'm enjoying it. The side characters were pretty based in the latest fight.

Go ask /alter/. I'm sure they'll trip over eachother to be the first one to give you an answer.

That's not sarcasm by the way. You'll probably make their day.

What a cute step sister