Post her sister jack-o.

bullet!

>akuma in jive
>low tier
lol

youtu.be/PBZK-cyPUFU

*goobs*

>disney telling ea to fix their shit
Why isn't disney doing the same for crapcpm?

Let's say I wanna test the stability of my connection by pinging to a random server on the internet continuously, while doing this I wanna play some games online to see if that causes my internet to go to shit somehow, my question is, does pinging to any server going to impact the netcode in any way? Because as far as I can tell it's basically just bytes of data coming and going so there's like 99% of the band to still be used but I'm not very tech savvy to know how these things work

best GG for loving and hugging.

one ping every 2 seconds is literally nothing

>twitter.com/industry_racism/status/818923734580994049

wtf logan got canned for this lmao

*points at you and Jives*

Is morrigan ichi?

In a piece she wrote for BuzzFeed, fighter Sakura Kasugano alleged that Makoto gorilla mashed her during a sparing secession, recalling an incident that took place while she was helping her mentor, the famed fighter Ryu, practice for a kumite at Makoto's recently opened dojo in Osaka.

In a very detailed account, Sakura describes how Makoto Karakusa'd inappropriately throughout the encounter, and describes her own failed attempts to stop Makoto from meatying without disrupting the training or alerting Ryu. Thinking back to what was going through her head at the time, Sakura writes:

"Looking into her eyes, I gave the most meager shake of my head that I could manage. I was trying to tech her throws without alerting Ryu, who still was in deep concentration tying to find "the heart of the battle". I thought I was protecting everyone. I was protecting my lov..I mean mentor. I was protecting Makoto, who Ryu surely would have tried to DP. I was protecting myself, because I thought one day I’d want to be rivals with this girl. Makoto had no respect and kept dashing in throwing medium punches everywhere possible. My eyes went back to the fight and I kept watching."

“In retrospect, what disgusts me about Makoto was how safe she did feel,” Kasugono concluded. “She knew she could do guaranteed pressure and I could do nothing about it”

Balrog doesn't talk like a black guy at all.

>joke not directed at anyone
>no context but he said "dark skin" so it must be racist
>no context but he said "black females" so it must be racist
>no context but he said "lighties" so it must be racist
so this is the power of the communist brain

>tfw never cheat on Ephelt constantly.
>tfw never have the joy of her not knowing that you knows that she knows that you are cheating.

Just to add a little context to this, lately my connection has been weird, I get these very quick drops in the connection, I don't know if they're caused by the DNS or the ADSL signal going down, but either way I get disconnected from games mid match, and this happen frequently, the weird thing is that it literally only happens when I'm playing, and it's not just my computer that goes down, my phone loses connection aswell which boggles my mind because I couldn't conceive how something like a game running on my PC can cause the whole internet to go down. Either way the ISP technician came to my house today and checked everything and said everything was normal even though I explained to him what would happen he said there was nothing else he could do, I've tried everything already, I've tried flushing the DNS, changing the DNS, disabling the computer firewall/antivirus, disabling the modem firewall, disconnecting everything but my computer from the router, and probably a dozen other things I'm not remembering right now and this is making me very frustated.

reddit.com/r/streetfighter

>cheating on Elphelt
unfaithful faggots should be punished with death.

kys faggot

Imma bust yo up

This. Cheaters are scum and don't deserve anyone.

RACISM RACISM REEEEE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

rip my hopes and dreams

Makoto is from Honshu which is 200 miles away from Osaka

kys

You'd think he'd have enough money to at least by new shoes

This is kinda shad tier

Play Weiss

ok, mayor = haggar but who's president?

El presidente

I mean gill fits but goddamn I really hope not

trump

Rufus

Not my president.

*thumps table*

YATAGARASU

I miss the best spooky goober girl.

IS

You have to go back.

She opened up a new dojo in Osaka because her one back in Honsou did well enough.

Why would you mod cammy to do this when battle costume is already cammy

NOT

>play battle lounge
>nothing but ryus for 3 days straight

I miss pure blonde nun goober girl.

>Sagat is a ripoff of real life Sagat
>Gief is a ripoff of real life Gief
>Ken is a ripoff of real life Ken
>Makoto is an Akane ripoff from Ranma
>Rose is a JoJo ripoff that even the creators admitted to
>Fei Long is a Bruce Lee ripoff
>Chun-Li is a mash of ripped off characters from old Chinese kung fu movies
>Urien and Gill were ripped off from Cain and Abel
>Bipson is a ripoff from The Metropolis
>Balrog (Mike Bison) is ripoff of the real Mike Tyson
>Ryu, Honda, Ibuki are all generic nips
>Laura is an average Brazilian slut
>Guile is amurica
>Blanka is a literal monkey
>Necalli is Mortal Kombat

why the fuck do people like this game again?

but Daigo told me Ryu is low tier

does anyone else still miss mk9

How the fuck is that shad tier?

AN

I want her to punish me. Divorce and taking most of my money, getting murdered by her, her getting Ramlethal to assassinate me.

Anyone have an evil Ephelt picture?

>hug her
>she gets turned on
>die

yeah naw shit waifu

You mean Kolin's battle costume? ok i got the joke, i wish Kolin's battle costume was something "Kolin only" if you know what i mean, like something ice, russia, illuminatti related according to her theme. Her battle costume looks good but it's something that would fit Cammy better than her
why not both

nope

I get nothing but Akuma's
I thought X was better

>abigail is purely original
BASED

those jokes are tasteless as fuck.

people in this general seriously, unironically still play sfv?

I spit on daigos birth certificate

I've never played SFV

Ryu's start to disappear from plat and above only, git gud and it's all akumas instead

There's only one joke and "tasteless" is not an argument

JUST STAY IN YOUR LANE

>frank is shit
>let's nerf frank some more
it's almost as if they LIKE torturing their customers

yes

Why the FUCK do people rage quit in casual? NIGGA you KNOW Ed’s charged hard punch isn’t safe fuck

>MvCI is getting a patch
>mfw they nerfed reality stone in exactly the same way i suggested
CAPCOM LISTENS TO MEEEEEEE

it's -2

>why do people act in unreasonable ways when their minds are clouded by anger?

Alex is gonna get left alone or nerfed in S3 and there's NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.
GEt fucked A-lex palyers

yeah but you can just ex uppercut after :^)

Is it? Then his reactions were slow as fuck. Regardless don’t fucking quit in Casual or Ranked

honestly alex is ok he just gets creamed in the corner. he doesn't have to become a bulky laura to be viable.

because getting the timing right to punish with a quick enough normal is wonky for some people/characters

do i buy jive? I want to learn fighting games and there is never anyone playing guilty gear on pc

wait until AE comes out if you want to buy jive

>there is never anyone playing guilty gear on pc
nice lie

ok i guess its not entirely true but yesterday i went on the discord and there was one lobby of people playing but it was full

STEP ON ME

then make your own lobby and post it, join lobbies already up in your region, make a new public lobby in your region

Fuck all of you British WiFi players. Holy shit. And you all pick Bison and Laura too

i have never ever seen a person in one of my region lobbys. only way i have ever found a game is on discord

buy whatever you think looks fun. you can find a community for games no matter what unless you're absolutely fucked location wise.

i dont really think sfv looks fun which is why i havent bought it yet

Buy shirase's game.

>tastosis casting tekken 7 right now
is this what heaven is like

if only it weren't so late

why wont max just tell me how to feel about games?

ex layer?
uniel looks fun too but its not out for a long time

Whew almost got Cammy to level 25. I’m ready for the Latina skinned costume

Yes, ex layer.

Is it true the marvel patch is coming a few days before battle of the stones?

well there's your answer

also now that im looking at it, is it really 80 bucks to get all the characters?

The entire loot box and GAAS fiasco is interesting. It’s weird how Capcom fucks up so much but the micro transactions in Jive are actually pretty good? It helps that most of the DLC is actually quality I guess (ignore Urien and Alex’s battle costumes)

No because you can buy characters with FM, you donkey.

why are they casting tekken 7, I love them but what the fuck are they doing

which one?

o so you can unlock everything with just the base game?

>loot box

Stop being a low restraint goy lol.

technically. there's fight money though.

Not everything - not the "premium" stuff. But most stages, some outfits and always all the characters.