>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/8HpaMwBt
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Better than using the necrobumped thread. Thanks user.

Do you think they'll re-release Brave Ike like they did Brave Lyn on the Tempest banner? I could use 2 more Steady Breaths.

previous:
:^)

Brave Units aren't limited units. You can literally pull a Brave Ike right now.

Some day /feg/ will stop being retarded about making threads. Some day.

I know, but it would be cool if he's a focus unit again. Would have been nice if this happened after the Halloween banner though...

not until the mods go scorched earth on early thread makers

You think children of fates includes awakening kids? What kids do you want to see other than pic related

Not when it was black and white children in Japanese.
I hate this, Awakening kids are good and make sense. Fates kids are ugly and a nonsensical shit just there because Awakening ones were popular.
Also betting it's just the royals, who are among the shittiest ones.

This is my wife.

Hey waifu connoisseurs, is a +Def/-Spd Sophia good or should I wait for a +Atk one?

convince me not to spend money when the 8% banner comes
i'm close to dropping $50 because i'll only have like 60 orbs when it comes out

You might not get what you want and then you will be out $50 for literally nothing.

If this doesn't convince you, you are a retard and cannot be helped.

I got a +spd/-def one, and decided to train up a neutral over it. +spd isn't bad, but -def goes against his entire purpose.

If you have most of the units on the 8% banner it's probably not worth it. Fjorm might also prefer neutral, since she wants every single one of her stats.

She's using raven ta, right? then it should be no problem

Nowi and Fae are probably the units you wanna work on +10'ing if you don't love any other unit right now.

They're ridiculously good, especially Fae, at countering meta threats with a little investment.

On another note, random thought for the day.
Why isn't Tharja considered a witch?

>dark magic user
>spends all her day thinking of ways to curse people
>serves an evil country and worships an evil god
>dark and gloom personality as well

Is it just because she can't teleport?

Witches in FE are strictly related to Duma, and Tharja has nothing to do with him.

>Enduring Love Gauntlet banners might bring back Sigurd
SHIEEET

Who else is a contender to fill in a slot? I’m worried that Alm might share the color red with him if he counts as a loverboi

I want to build Fae with LB+ Fury QR Moonbow. What are her best IVs and which Fae should I 5* and merge into from these? (-attack +speed) (-attack +res) (+def -res)?

Okay, this is my +spd/-hp Mia build. Now imagine this Mia with Infantry Pulse support. 55/50 atk/spd base, +20 damage Memebow ready at the start of every single turn.

I don't have Infantry Pulse, I'm really tempted to roll for one right now.

>Only unit I didn't got from the Holy War banner was public woman
>Get depress

>Decide to try and roll for Doot with a yolo 9 orbs
>got a +Spd public woman instead.

I'm totally fine with this

Isn't Grima actually directly related to Duma after the retcons added by Shadows of Valentia?

Just think of what else you could do with
$50 instead of gambling it on the chance of maybe getting a character you want in a phone game.

If that sounds like the greatest use for your money then go for it and have no regrets when you don't get anything good because you had no better use for that money anyway.

Do what you want man.

>Enduring love
Is this a cuck gauntlet?

No worth banners except the 8%, what a good way to start this day

Tailtiu is pure, you whore

Those are all terrible ivs. Wait for -hp or spd.

She's hardly a grimleal to begin with, she's only into the dark magic.

No

No, because Duma's blood wasn't used to make Grima.
It was Lotyr's blood, or otherwise, why would the Dead Lords serve Grima?

>Marth/Caeda
>Alm/Celica
>Boey/Mae
>Abel/Est
>Gray/Clair

These are the canon couples that no one can actually dispute and are pullable.
Otherwise Clive/Mathilda as well.

CYL Nino soon™

I know, but I want to get the ball rolling. She's +10 project, and I'm sick of waiting.

Loptyr wasn't a divine dragon, unless you mean some of Loptyr body was used or something

Nope. Grima was created by infusing a dracozombie with an unknown divine dragon's blood, but considering the creator resided in Akaneia, it's doubtful he would've acquired the blood of either of the Valentian gods. Might have been Tiki's, for all we know.

How many merges needed for a 4* if you want to start build him/her /feg/?

Can I play with my girl Rinkah in FEH yet?

>Omega Yato, 16 MT
>Grants Atk/Spd+4 (or +3)during combat if unit initiates attack.

Don't know what else they could do

I actually found Fates kids a lot to use than Awakening's.

Faye

>Abel/Est
That one didn't last very long.

you forgot the +3 spd or atk stat

I like to imagine Beruka herself is saying these things

>>Abel/Est
Nobody tell him.

>Shadow Yato, 16 mt, grants +4 def/res when attacked
>Blazing Yato, 16 mt, grants +3 atk/spd when attacking
Thoughts?

He's gonna be one of the Nohr kids, right? He's the only Fates kid worth a shit.

How do you like your water?

So is it confirmed that we're not getting a Christmas banner?

Wet.

I would roll for Deku

Without the shit turning the frogs gay.

>falling for the 5* Fae +10 meme
She's going to be outdated in a month.

Clean but unfiltered.

So is a neutral Cherche worth turning into this build? I have all the skills for it ready to inherit but I don't have a dedicated flier team or anything of the sort

Can Dorcas get Reinhardt'd?

>50$

I can get 5 bj for that, please spend your money wisely

>Grand Hero: Berkut
what

green

In order to be equivalent to a 5* you need to at least get to 4*+5 or so. In order for it to be worthwhile, you'll want that number to be much closer to 10. You'll also want to have some other 5* units to feed them weapons and abilities as they'll miss out on anything good in their own kit thanks to still being a 4* unit.

Infantry pulse only hits once. You need a Slaying weapon/equivalent and in wrath range to get moonbow to be ready at the start of every turn.

>Quests with Alfonse
Just easy orbs?
And or a tie in to a Book II story based Alfonse upgrade?

What are the chances of the fucking update coming out today? I'm bored as fuck

Don't bother investing unless you have a +atk one. Just not worth it.

>roll the next set after talking with user about his +spd dorcas, manage my own dorcas right there
>get 4*s, arthur with decent ivs, neutral soren and ogma
>worst part of the set is the sole blue which wasn't lute, but a neutral 5* cordelia
All in all pretty good. The cordelia sucks since I don't like her art, character, or the fact that I promoted a +atk -spd one a few days ago for the express purpose of galeforce fodder, so that's 20k feathers I could have used for something else.
Still, getting a wanted unit with good ivs is always nice!

>Children of Fate

Male and female Kana confirmed?

Buffed Rein can kill him.

>…What are you saying? What do you think a Holy Warrior is? Is it simply one who inherits a Holy Weapon? No, of course not!
For hundreds of years, Jugdral was under the control of an evil Empire worshipping the dark god, Loptous. The Holy Warriors were the heroes who freed the people from the Empire’s grasp. And you, Lord Leaf, have been fighting that same battle for over a year now. You have pushed through perilous battles to save your people from tyranny. I don’t think Lord Celice or I am any nobler than you. Not only did you, the youngest among us, grow up in the most painful circumstances, but you’ve also been fighting the longest. If that isn’t what you would call a Holy Warrior, then what is? Believe in yourself! You most certainly are a Holy Warrior of Nova!
>Now excuse me while I trivialise the rest of the game with my OP gary stu weapon that only I can use due to having major holy blood
What an asshole. It was nice of him to cheer up Leif though

We were just given the schedule for the entire month, and were told exactly when the update will go live. I don't know what you are expecting.

>So is it confirmed that we're not getting a Christmas banner?
Nah. The schedule ends right on Christmas. I don't think that's a coincidence.

thanks for the heads-up then, was about to pull the trigger
can't really judge these things until I see them in action

Does this mean that the 8% banner will last only 7 days? The absolute fucking jews, I’m still rolling for Jakob goddamn

Dammit. Slaying Edge+ isn't worth it presumably, I'd be losing 5 atk and the Wo Dao effect from her prf just to get Moonbow up per turn.

who's going to get ryo'd in children of fates banner?

Christmas banner announced, start the 24th\25th and you can pick a unit for free

Neutral Rein with no inheritance and buffs can kill him, only if he's +res will he have a shot.

Didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. What the actual fuck, ISIS?

Highly likely. I guessing the girl will wield the Yato and the boy will be the dragon.

Seigbert, you can imagine it can't you.

His fist resting on his chest, his smug ugly face, his shiny hair and his face's disregard for angles.

Dwyer or Shiro

Hot.

Shiro. He fits Ryo's type and style.

If they want to go solemn it's gonna be
>Kanna
>Kanna
>Shigure
>Midoriko/Sophie
Although they could make mKanna a TT reward or GHB.

Other potential spreads are
>Shigure
>Shiro
>Ophelia
>Soleil

Or
Hohido
>fKanna
>Shiro
>Mitama
Nohr
>mKanna
>Ophelia
>Soleil

>Fates children will be permanent pity rate breakers
>The one who's a dragon is bound to have Hone Dragons, because fuck not giving Fatesawakening one thing that makes them good to roll
I'm still skipping but damn if I won't be set back by IS's memes.

Morning, homos

Retard

You will have to choose one or the other, user

Or y’know....you could send a little help Ana’s way

How the fuck does one run FEH without frame lag? My old phone had massive hiccups and the new phone has massive lag.

Anyone know anything? Its fucking killing the game for me

I know you are but what am I?

>"new phone"

What phones you got?

Sex in the tent!

Fuck you guys, he's fun to use in the training tower at least

Felicia Kana is a treasure

If they add Selkie and Velouria reclassed to Ninja and Berserk I can totally see myself falling for that.

>Children of Fate
Man it's pointless to hope, maybe it'll even be a second gen of a different game, but I can dream can I?

It's probably gonna be Dwyer.

People keep saying Shiro but they're evil and should be ignored.

>+ATK -DEF
Great IV's but is Mae even worth using beyond that? She seems pretty mediocre overall