/fhg/ - For Honor General

Outdated Memes Edition

Previous - >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1apZ321osvT0_AGamDXq-JGJOPNfyKKc4X-0QsEdpbXY/edit#heading=h.f47fumuk1nc2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Aramusha speak? I havent heard a lick of moon runes from him

>.OP spam

This is why I hate Veeky Forums we dont fucking care

>why do the Shaman players need to defend Shaman
Because nobody wants the character they like to get nerfed, bottom line. Even if some can suck it up and go “Yeah, this is OP and needs to get fixed,” it still plain and simple just sucks seeing something you like get worse. Nobody wants the thing they like to get worse on an instinctive level, whether it’s necessary or not. That’s just basic human psychology. I’ve got Shaman to Rep 3, I can admit that she needs nerfs, but I still won’t like it when she gets them.
>if she were balanced, we wouldn’t be seeing constant 4-man Shaman teams
Yeah you still would, cuz people all want to play the new characters that just came out. Give it a month or two and you won’t see more than one or two per team anymore. Same thing happened with Cent and Shino, same thing happened with HL and Glad. Flavor of the week.

Name my band, faggots. I was thinking "Darkbringer and the Edgelords" myself.

>band consisting of four white men in 2017
How about “Adolf Hitler and the Fucking Racists”

haven't even head revive lines

>Italians
>White

>they haven't dyed their skin black
Do you want to be demons or not?

Italians were canonically allies of hitler.

You need a colorful punk girl

Gladiator's next emote needs to be a Ric Flair style woo.

>Black
>Punk

Um, no??????

Yes, but they are also proud PoC.

>dark brown skin
>colorful
Those are literally antonyms

I wanna say it’s a bug

>dominion 3v3
>both breaking
>2 revivable enemy players nearby
>just me vs a level 3 Ara
>help!
>help!
>help!

That reminds me of one of my first webms i made.

>have been playing s4 every day now
>the amount of times I got to play on the gauntlet hovers somewhere around '0'

why, when sentinel released it was the ONLY map being played

mite be cool

LETS JUST WAIT A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH BEFORE ANY BUGFIXES LMAO THATS SO GOOD WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HOW BROKEN THE GAME IS ANYWAYS? THERE IS PEOPLE WHO PAID LOTS OF MONEY FOR THIS BUT WE WILL JUST FUCK THEM IN THE ASS UNTIL THEY BLEED FROM THEIR EARS!
I MEAN WE COULD JUST IMPLEMENT BUGFIXES ASAP ON PC BUT WE DONT DO IT BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING GAY AND SUCK EACHOTHERS DICKS LMAO

>Vote against Sentinel
>Everyone votes FOR Sentinel
>Forced to play Sentinel again

>finish match on sentinel
>vote for citadel gate
>tied with sentinel
>it's sentinel again
>finish match on sentinel
>'hey, it's the gauntlet'!
>vote gauntlet
>everybody leaves
>'not enough players'
>automatically launches new match
>it's sentinel

veto system when (inb4 all maps vetoed until its sentinel)?

If you keep being rayciss I'm going to have to get the bull

they just don't give a fuck anymore. Pretty sure they want the game to die for good so they can move on

>I MEAN WE COULD JUST IMPLEMENT BUGFIXES ASAP ON PC
No they can't?

there are so many things they could do in like, a week to improve the game, that doesn't amount to more than simple number changes, their sloth-like update speed is so fucking lame

docs.google.com/document/d/1apZ321osvT0_AGamDXq-JGJOPNfyKKc4X-0QsEdpbXY/edit#heading=h.f47fumuk1nc2

they should keep him silent if that's the case

Yes they can you fucking homolusting cuntfag
Nobody is asking for a fee like MS/Sony
Nobody is telling them to wait on patches
They can update the build as much as they like but they dont because they decided to keep the console and PC versions the same for an arbitrary reason despite the two being inherently differnt because of the FPS cap.
Now you give me a fucking reason why they cannot update the PC version asap when they did a bugfix.
They already tested the fix and it was working.

>XD

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but it blocking Aramusha's opening light guarantee a GB? Been doing duel practice against one to learn the parry timings on light chains and chain finisher mix-ups and I noticed whenever I blocked an opening light they never CGB.

Nigger you have to get a patch approved no matter what platform it's on.

they don't actually, ubi doesn't care about development so the team has all the say in the matter.

>MS
Who owns Wndows again
Hmm

Geez, just got outside and talk a walk dude.

fuck you dude. maybe i was more calm if roman would fuck me directly like a man instead of this proxy shit.

>bull
>posts a bird
Nigga you aint even done any time.

I want to marry FemRaider

I have a Flail Boy question.

People keep sending me salty messages saying Y CAN U HEAVY OFF A SHIELDBASH WHAT THE FUCK U CHEATING FUCK

I tell them "lol 25 damage"

I've always been able to heavy off a forward dash shieldbash though. A few characters can block it but not all!

Why do I keep getting called a cheating scrub. I do not understand.

90% winrate in duels lol

It's not supposed to be guaranteed because it was never fixed because not enough people play Conq for it to be discovered by Ubi I guess

I take it back, I'm really stupid and fat and thought the bot just not wanting to CGB meant it wasn't possible.

No, it's because the devs removed lag compensation so certain attacks are guaranteed

Warden's crushing counter always confirms a shoulder bash now, so it's 64 damage. Same with Conq's forward shield bash, and Conq is one of the most bullshit heroes currently, because if you're not playing an assassin with fast dodge recovery, you literally cannot punish his shield bashes, let alone using your heavy attack

>Conq is one of the most bullshit heroes currently
you feeling okay user?

I really wish I knew when and why the Conq did a "heavy" bash compared to his normal one. What do Conqs do to make it different?

Conq is my most played hero.
"Light" bash is when he dodges first.
"Heavy" bash is when he does a heavy attack and then bashes or goes in to fullblock and bashes.
I'm probably wrong because there's no consistency with this character.
>""""Heavy"""" bash Shugoki and go for the light
>Blocks it
Really bonks my Conqs

What he was talking about was confirming a heavy off a regular bash.
Heavy bash is pressing GB while doing allblock, it's slower but confirms a heavy (and is supposed to)

Yes? He's been on the reworks list forever because of how broken his kit is

>literally cannot use heavy attacks on him whatsoever
>shield bash is 500ms off of any dodge, impossible for non-assassins/side dash attack characters to punish
>shield bash starts up incredibly quickly, very difficult to GB him out of it
>his deflects are nigh-unpunishable because of the above
>forward SB confirms 25 damage because of timesnap fuckery
You can't really attack him aside from completely random lights during the startup of his SB, and if he turtles up, he's basically impossible to kill unless you're playing an assassin with an unblockable attack

I wouldn't say your wrong in his FullBlock bash from what I've seen. It looks like he puts more "oomph" in that FB bash animation. But the inconsistency with what it guarantees surprises me when I fight a Conq. It must feel like you just threw a person who's OOS and not sure if they have Rock Steady every time you try to bash someone.

He isn't be reworked because of how "bullshit" he is, user.
He's being reworked because he's legit the worst character in the game.

Holyshit highlander bots are 3x as deadly as their human counterparts.
>guaranteed blocks & parries negate lightspam
>seamless shifting into & out of OF multiple times in a 30-second span
>frame-perfect armor, curse, GB, caber-t, OF poke, crushingcounter timing
>doesn't even fall for feints anymore, only tries to parry PRECISELY when it wants to

He's a step below the ARA & GLAD bots but fuck me it's not a big step.

He's really not
>doesn't suffer chip damage, free GB on anyone stupid anyone to throw heavies at him
>completely unthreatened by non-assassins/characters without a side dash attack
>500ms bash that does 25 damage
>zone is near unstoppable in revenge
>heal on block is a completely absurd feat in 1vX with revenge gear
He's the most defensive character in an already heavily defensive game, and why he needs reworking. His charged heavies and fullblock stance are also pretty useless aside from using fullblock to feint attacks.

>REEE HEAL ON BLOCK REEE
Nigger they nerfed it into the ground ages ago.
Stop fucking swinging at him in revenge if you think it's that broken fuck me.

He's not bullshit in the unfair too strong way
He's bullshit in the boring way
Fighting conq is a snoozefest and theres no way around it

Why did it take me so long to get into Peacekeeper? Holy shit this is fun I'm dominating every game.

Exactly. If Conq was so secretly overpowered people would have used him in the tournaments, but I don’t think anyone has used him in one since season 1. Yeah he can turtle like nobody’s business, but his problems are his poor offensive tools, and his abysmally low damage on top of that. Your opponent has to fuck up so many times to actually get a kill as Conq, because at best you’re hitting people with a single light or a single heavy and then backing off to reset the fight to neutral. I don’t know where this “light bash is impossible to dodge” meme came from, but it’s slower than Warlord headbutt so it can be done. And even if he does land it, or deflect one of your lights and hits you with it, at worst he’s getting a single light, at best a single heavy. Conq has to try so hard and do so many things perfectly to actually finish an enemy off, and if they decided to turtle on their last bar and let it regenerate there really wasn’t anything Conq could do. Now without the regen on last bar that’s changed, but his problems are still his low amount of offensive options and his pitiful damage. That’s why they’re reworking him.

Heal on block is garbage. All of Conqueror's feats are garbage besides shield bash damage. Even Regen is worthless now.
>500ms bash that does 25 damage
The fact that you think THIS is overpowered is bizarre. Do you play as Shinobi? 500ms bash confirming 25 damage is possibly one of the worst bash confirms in the game - if not THE worst. Valk's legsweep combo is faster and confirms a heavy after two lights that can't be reacted to on console, and Valk is shit.
>doesn't suffer chip damage, free GB on anyone stupid anyone to throw heavies at him
Literally just use lights. This is like saying Warden is OP because of CC on overheads. Just don't throw out overheads. EZPZ. Don't throw unconfirmed heavies at Conq. In a game where lights are king because of how fast they are (lol PK) you have absolutely no reason to throw a heavy at a Conqueror.
>completely unthreatened by non-assassins/characters without a side dash attack
Raider shits all over Conqueror's face.

>driving to work today
>constructions ahead
>get redirected, traffics slow but I'm getting there
>surroundings feel different
>not sure if I'm being redirect correctly
>mfw I end up on sentinel again

Aramusha can ring the Conq's bell if he tries to zone.

The mental image of a guy in his car accidentally driving into Sentinel made my night. Thank you, user.

Don't you ever post here again.

>I don’t know where this “light bash is impossible to dodge” meme came from
BUT LE 500MS
I love this meme because people don't even know his bash comes out of the dash which means it isn't even 500ms, more like 700ms which is slow as fuck.
You can dodge it and it confirms a GB which for every DLC character comfirms 300 free heavies.
My favourite thing about playing Conq is how after you miss a SB the enemy can totally GB you for at least a second of you being fully neutral. I've been changing my guardstance and had enemies land free GBs on me.

Why not

Anybody having problems parrying the ronnin as a lawbringer on consoles ?

>Friends buy For Honor
>Play with them on the weekend
>Okay let's do Dominion
>River Fort
>Next game
>River Fort
>Next game is River Fort
>Then River Fort
>Throw in some River Fort for good measure
>OwO, what's this? River Fort.
>Oh look, it's River Fort.
>And River Fort again.
>Time for River Fort!
>le river fort face
I had to tell my friends River Fort isn't the only fucking map.
>Play with them on Sunday.
>First map is River Fort.

Because cancerous sluts aren't welcome here.

Does anyone know if you can catch people rolling out of the shoulderbash mixup with a Warden top heavy again? You used to be able to do it a long time ago: AKA if someone was rolling out of your “vortex” you could cancel the bash and do a top heavy and it would catch them sometimes. This patch made it so rolls are vulnerable to attacks again, so has anyone tested this yet?

I don't know what matches you play, but the average pub in 4s will spam the fuck out of top heavy at anyone in a gank, and any Conq with half a brain and decent gear refills to full during revenge, it's absolutely stupid

I don't think they should completely fuck up the feat, either put it on a short cooldown like the other passives and buff the amount healed, and/or put it in the same tier as Shield Basher

Yes, Shinobi is pretty bullshit too due to the armor on his kick, I'm not defending that.

>500ms bash confirming 25 damage is possibly one of the worst bash confirms in the game
What the fuck man
>Warden shoulder is 700ms for 24 dmg
>Cent kick is 600ms for 15 dmg
>Shinobi kick is 500ms for 25 dmg
>Valk sweep is reactable for 25 dmg
>Nobushi kick is 800ms for 22 dmg
>even Shaman pounce is 400ms for 15 dmg
How can you say a 500ms bash, that can be done to the side, AND acts as a deflect for a confirmed hit, that does 25 damage is one of the worst bash confirms?

>Literally just use lights.
So no feinting at all, got it. This is why 90% of the cast can't really get damage on a Conq unless he acts first, you can't trick him into doing ANYTHING even remotely unsafe.

>>completely unthreatened by non-assassins/characters without a side dash attack
>Raider shits all over Conqueror's face.
Raider has both a side dash attack(stunning tap) and side dash GB, please read my post first

>people don't even know his bash comes out of the dash which means it isn't even 500ms, more like 700ms which is slow as fuck
No one's complaining about it being undodgeable, it's if dodged, only assassins/side dash attack characters can get a GB on him. This is a massive balance issue, and why Conq is so unfun to fight.

I don't know what they did to rolls, people can still dodge attacks with them. Your best bet is canceling shoulder into zone to catch rolls, but it probably won't reach.

Oh shit i forgot Warlord headbutt being 500ms for a whopping 10 damage, only forward dodge too

>REEE MY TEAMMATES ARE RETARDED WE SHOULD NERF CHARACTERS SO LITERAL RETARDS CAN RETARD THEM TO DEATH
Great idea user, just great.
Like I said, it's already nerfed to the point you HAVE to be fighting retards for it to be worth half a shit.

They changed it so it wasn't confirmed way back and the lag change fucked it up.
So stop cheating you fag

>tfw played her to rep 7 and only at rep 7 did I remember you can chain heavies into lights
It's hard enough to remember all these light light light light combos as it is, man

You know you can vote for the map, right?

I am a different user and I am gonna butt in to say that Conqueror needs to be totally scrapped and remade. His flail is fucking stupid as a weapon because it's not cohesive at all to his playstyle. The ONE use a flail could have as a weapon would be getting around defenses, but for whatever reason Conqueror uses his shield for that. His whole design is fucking stupid, but then again a lot of the original cast have godawful designs.

>Shugoki takes extra damage while his armour is down instead of taking less while it's up?
>Warlord's overloaded kit
>Lawbringer, a counter-attacker, having weak and unviable counter-attacks
>Warden having 2 moves
>Kensei

I have no idea how so many of these characters left development in the states they are in. You'd think after years of testing they'd realise Kensei and Warden can't do shit. Then again, Warden did used to be a lot more versatile, but all his versatility was based around a single move and making people react to that.

happy to oblige user, have a smashing sleep

sentinel or river fort, probably my most played maps in dom

what's the concensus on best maps? is there a tier-list?

Sounds like somebody is salty about PK

Honestly in the heat of the moment I usually forget a bunch of moves I could do but I still manage to scrape by anyways

That's not what I'm saying. Very few characters have ways to heal themselves, let alone in a gank, and Conq, an already hyper defensive character, can heal from simple blocking, which is arguably the easiest form of defense in this game.

The fact he gets BOTH Shield Basher and Heal on Block is really strong, and he's not vulnerable at all like other characters are while using Second Wind, doesn't have to run to minions to heal with Body Count, or exit combat entirely for Regenerate. It's a completely unique feat, and I don't think it should be removed entirely, just fix the feat balancing within the character.

They really need to make charged heavies able to CGB, and the move unblockable, it's only used by bots as is.

Anything but fucking Sentinel. Fuck Sentinel.

>Enemies cap both points
>Can't clear or farm middle to try and gain an advantage because you'll get fucking shot
>Two enemies on each point
>Try fighting on A
>Get shot from C
>Try fighting on C
>Get shot as soon as you leave

Balistas were a fucking mistake and anyone who thinks they add anything to the game is retarded and probably thinks killstreaks in CoD like the AC-130 were good design choices. If the ballistas had some kinda unique interaction or weren't just one-shot-kill sniper rifles, I may have enjoyed them to some degree, but they don't, so I don't. They could have added unique map hazards like poison, or tar and ice that slow you down, or slippery terrain, or terrain that falls away, but instead we get turrets.

>tfw have to get Vent to Rep fucking 30 to outfit him with a proper Lion emblem
it hurts

I like the rug you stole from your grandma's house to use as a cape, Centurion. Very fashionable.

>tfw didn't grind tourneys
>tfw can't get that ornament anymore

is there even a slight chance of these ornaments coming back? Very fashionable cent you got there.

I think you can still get them.

season 3 ornaments are still in for this season because ubi fucked up

REMOVE

no way, and the 'get the ornament for the class you're playing' fix is in effect too?

What other color am I supposed to use to match the bronze of the shoulder pauldron? I wish you could just take off the paint on his right shoulder, would make this matching thing a whole lot easier

...why not just make a lion emblem and use that?
user?

Good thing I shit on Wardens all day as PK. Sorry if I killed you earlier

because it looks a thousand times better than any other Lion symbol in the game or possible through the ingame emblem creator?

>use your emblem from the emblem creator
>adds the dumb fucking shield outline

truly this is suffering

You really think that thing's scroll is any better?
Pick a different faction if you don't like triangle-emblems LOL

Yes, it's miles better and has a much more detailed lion

>Fucked up
That's not what they fucked up, they just didn't warn people that they would go away so there was lots of whining about it. Now they said that both S3 and S4 tournament rewards will be gone in S5 and that you have to get them during this season or never. Saying that at the start of a season should be warning enough.

OH LOOK MY TEAMMATE THE WARDEN JUST GUARDBORKE AN ENEMY NEAR A WALL, LET ME JUST RQ LIGHT ATTACK SO HE CANT DO HIS TOP HEAVY

>detail
>when it's broad identifiable strokes that matter
Looks more like a hairy dog than a lion tbqh

>Want to try to get ornaments again
>Sit in queue for an hour on a Friday night
>No games, even though I am unranked

Kill me.

>Guardbreak warlord near spikes
>Shaman teammate comes sliding in and ruins it, also gets killed
Worse than fucking Shinobis

yeah, they did that on purpose though

>GB an OOS enemy as Centurion with Haymaker
>shaman runs in from offscreen screaming in retard
FUCK
OFF

Forge is worse desu

>GB a warlord on his last bar of health.
>About to execute him
>Conqueror comes running in and bashes him.
>Dude gets revenge.
>We both get ledged.

I did duel practice against a level 3 one and the timing is confusing as all hell. I get them maybe 15% of the time. Might be because I increased my deadzone so I need to be in the same Guard direction before the attack. I need more time to see if I can see the animation before the indicator. Right now I feel like I have Parkinson's trying to parry the fucker's Lights.