/DoAX/ - Gacha cancer

>Pastebin to getting started
pastebin.com/qkqFqPrt

>Clicking a link is too hard, what is this?
It's Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, only "free" and on PC. Penis Vacation edition.

Got banned from /v/ for being too mean to retards, so I guess I'll try this shit over here instead. Steal my pastebin and post it over there if this winds up dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RYE7xyK5
doax-venusvacation.jp/install.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just think, you too could be taking terrible photos like this right now!

>Get SR of a character I don't have
>Try to unlock it
>Need her fucking SSR or gatter 1000 points

And everything was going so fine.

Any SR of a girl you don't already have is Venus coin fodder. But you need 50 of those fucking things to unlock a new girl, so you'll be waiting a while.

Hope they make more events where you can get those points, is already stupid getting good stuff but you can't use it because it's blocked.

SRs aren't really good stuff though, they're really only tolerable during the early game. Nice to look at though, and you don't have to gift them.

Also, I updated the pastebin with some shit I forgot, if anyone copies it, copy this one.

pastebin.com/RYE7xyK5

Yeah but they obviously have better stats than your typical Rares, no matter what type they are.

If you aren't running double SSRs, you're going to have a tough time even getting to B, though. The game should give you a free SR from the tutorial roll for your main girl, so any extra you get are pretty meaningless unless you roll just the 1 SSR for your main.

>1% SSRs
>Need two of them

Heck this is Houkai 3rd reroll hell all over again

Post Misaki please

At least they let you pick your favorite 2 girls first. If you don't care too much about fast progression or particular bikinis, you could get away without it.

But it's gachashit, so you might as well go for broke while the going is easy.

Here you go.

Anyone knows what is this for and why I can't unlock it if even though I have the credits?

It's training. Gives you XP and level up crystals for a girl, in exchange for X amount of time.

But you need 3 girls to put one away in it. Time to get an SSR.

>Time to get an SSR and you have to pray that SSR isn't someone of the two you choose

Fixed

With an 80% chance of it being one of the characters you don't have, that's a pretty safe bet.

Even higher if you run the new gacha and don't have Misaki.

So is it worth collecting 5000 crystals for a 10 roll?

Yeah. And then you can do it another dozen times until you get an SSR drop first try.

>when you take two dozen pictures and they're all shit
I wish the photo mode was more casual. Let me slow time down to a crawl or something.

They fucked up the buttons, rollback incoming.

Hope you guys weren't doing anything important in the past 20 minutes.

What buttons?

They hit the "give people 25k" instead of the 1k button. I didn't get anything, but there's a guy on twitter who instantly blew it all on 50 rolls.

So they're probably going to rollback because you can't take back gems from someone who already spent them all.

doax-venusvacation.jp/install.html

The twitter just mentioned that this page was updated with more issues like the DLL missing. Google translate the page if you have any problems and its probably on there.

The have no time for when the maint will be over. Time to sleep.

I wish I followed this guy's advice. I figured it'd take 30 minutes, it's been 2 hours.

They probably destroyed everyone's data.

Sry for being a retard, but how do i sign up to DMM?

Lower the gamma a bit and pump up the anti aliasing to absurd levels for better looking screenshots.

On second thought, i don't think you should reduce gamma at all. It will make Nyo's dark hair look wierd.

god dammit the MT is sure taking a LONG time

I took some pictures of the girl in the main screen. however I can't find any pictures in my pic folder. Where else could the picture be stored?

Can someone translate the settings for me? Yes, I know how to change system locale, but I can't reboot my PC right now.

I can't play

It works awful right now, I managed to play a match but it was getting worse and menus barely loaded

I'm interested in that too, all I know is that the first is Fullscreen/Windowed
And I guess the options at the left seem to be probably the highest demanding ones

Fullscreen/Windowed
Resolution
Models
Shadows
SSAO
AA
DoF

From memory, so I'm not sure.

Getting the same problem. Tried rebooting, reinstalling the directx 2010 runtimes, and the Windows update in the pastebin, but nothing helped.

Thanks m8, I wanted to get rid of DoF

>It works awful right now, I managed to play a match but it was getting worse and menus barely loaded
Either they fucked things up in the recent maintenance, or the servers are just overloaded. Give it a few more hours to see what happens when the nips go to bed.

They should be in a new folder inside your pictures.

It loads pretty slowly but at least it still works for me

The loading sucks, but it's the waiting 10 seconds every time you hit skip while clenching your buttcheeks so you don't get a server error that kills it for me.

Ok, who else will be skippping all the matches forever withouth bothering to figure out the gameplay?

for anyone who just started this game
you REALLY NEED third ssr for playing

Should i put the game on my ssd or my hdd?
This is my first gacha shit, what is SSR?

Good luck getting through later ranks with just the skip button.

Why do you need a third? 2 is enough.

I think you mean 3rd character and 2 SSRs since you want your team to be full SSR.

Rarity. SSR is top tier and gives you the character if you get the SSR swimsuit.

What can you even do once the matchs start getting too hard, right now one of my girls is carrying the other

Yes,i mean third character to unlock Lesson
It give you power up gem and FP drink

How long does this go on for?

Read my draws and weep.

I already fucking pulled Ayane in my last double. Oh well. This one took me 4 10 rolls to get, so after 50 rolls I'm up 4 SSRs.

I wanted the other Misaki outfit, too.

It seems that i had to restart it once. But now i have a new problem, how do i create a account?

dmm main page

try using 'time out' to sub the weaker girl with guest's girl

This game needs more regular outfits. Given the first event is pyjamas, I have high hopes for future cosplay themes.

Here's an UI translation, reposting from /v/ for more visibility: imgur.com/a/SgKhM

This pops up upon reaching the main menu. How to fix?

Why should I change my timezone?

Because stamina regen will take forever if you don't.

Why?

Because Nips can't code, you moron.

X3 style photo mode should be added eventually

>But you need 3 girls to put one away in it. Time to get an SSR.

I read this a lot of times, what is this exactly and what i need to unlock it.

that is incredibly helpful. Thanks!

I want Helena's noremal costume from DoA 2.

I've been waiting two hours

Nyo a cute.

I had to restart it.

Why is helena so perfect?

Her name translates to female goblin.

>translating tengu as goblin
Why are EOPs so dumb?

Is there any point in getting this if you already have Beach Paradise installed?

Nah, if you're into crappy mods using subpar models, there's not much point playing the real thing. Don't forget to download the cards for Honey Select too!

I just found it of jisho.org, but i also found a translation that says a tengu is a spirit with human and avian characteristics. Which explains her wings. It gets pretty confusing that the same combination of kanji can have 3 different meanings.

So, I save up those heart point until I get 5000 and hope I get a SSR thing? And if I don't I make a new account?

>not knowing what a tengu is
how new can you be?

Yes
just keep reroll until you get ssr rarity swimsuit

A tengu is a "goblin" in the same way an oni is a goblin, i.e., not at all, unless you go by a very general definition from hundreds of years ago where goblin means "evil spirit".

There's 2 meanings at most here, 1 is tengu, and the other is braggart, because tengu are said to be braggarts in myth. Just think of it like calling someone pinocchio or something if it's hard to remember.

Yeah. You're better off doing the event gacha because it has slightly better odds, a 1.3% instead of a 1% chance. Don't pick Misaki at first, because she's the one you're most likely to pull if you do pull one, and that way you get 3 girls instead of 2.

Post your IDs. Mine's 796400148. If you're rerolling, don't bother adding me since I have no SSRs and randoms are probably better. If you still want to add me, just delete me when you abandon the account.

Oh, the 3rd girl you get is from the SSR? I was hoping you'd get to choose.

Very
Thanks for the comprehensive explanation. You make it sound like i could call someone a "Tengu" if i believe they are lying, is that so?

What are those green smiley points for?

>You make it sound like i could call someone a "Tengu" if i believe they are lying, is that so?
Nah, it's more for people who overly boast about their accomplishments. And you'd never do it to their face.

You can use them for a gacha, doesn't give SSRs and you get mostly accessories.

Disappointment

Why do nips insist on trying to play this game on their potatoes? Poor Misaki.

cancer patient

I get this all the time, is it just because my internet is shit?

All right, thanks user. When I'm finished with my current studies i think i will make Japanese my fourth language so these things are appreciated.

download error
yes your internet shit

i've got this game running but i have no idea what is going on. i believe i've acquired some new suits but i don't know how to give them to my character

ayy

No big issue, it just continue from the same spot when i press the pink button.

I didn't wanna to play this cause i already play a lot of dmmm games, but damn all that tits and asses.

Can I do a ten roll when I have 10 tickets or are they just for single rolls?

wtf determines the rank? I win 3-0 and get A but win 2-1 and get S
The fuck is this?

I find grinding relaxing and in this game you can grind while looking at cute girls.

what other games do you play? VV isn't that much of a time investment after the start. You're just waiting for regen and you don't level that much. It takes like 8 hours to regen all of your stam and takes like 5-10mins to drain it all.

good to know, I play Kamihime, Aigis, flower knight and some others I login and play them a little like that new kissu game with mechas and cute girls.

its the scores not the match points.

I'm playing the game at minimum right now and it never looks that bad

>2SR for 2 girl i don't have

That's normal for 10 rolls, SRs are pretty useless.

How do I get the girls to change the swimsuit during gravure scenes? I gifted it to her but she's still only using the default one