>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out NOW youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/The_Man_in_Black
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's not much Ursula art, and I don't have time now to post the little I have. Maybe more will hit Sunday when we actually have relics for her.

Leonora in RK when?

Anyone beat Golbez yet? If so, how was it?

Comrades is fun!

Its not so bad
Then again, my team was OKx2, Ayaka, Rikku, WoL and Soleil
I could probably manage to do the 5 man quest without WoL

Can you break him at all? His attacks all seem to be black magic spells, can he use them if you mp drain?

Comrades!

Ignis!

Golbez is invunerable to all breaks, but you can the break the dragon's everything

i like the block counters. They did those well in this game. Well worth it to do block counters whenever you can.

i don't know about the MP stuff, sorry

Thanks
No worries bro

Comrades chimps get out!

any resistance on golbez or dragon?

>the only reason he knew you were there was because you clapped

I wasn't talking about the waves not spawning, I was talking about AI partners not following you to the mission, which happens every time I do it online or off.

Anybody organised a psn group for comrades yet?

because you're a faggot. Who the fuck wants to follow a faggot?

I bet Ignis would be great in snowball fights.

Oh. Then yeah, right.

So if FFXV is in FFI universe and bahamut is actually Warrior of Light, does that mean he has fallen to darkness?

>So if FFXV is in FFI universe
what?

>Orlanapes now on Bahamut
>No AOEs
Fucking hate you guys

Leaks on 2ch say the "grand finale" for ffxv is episode luna, where you get to play the whole game basicakly from her perspective. Don't know how to feel about that.

> status effect ban week

>Brave Exvius

>me ban week

And nothing of value was lost.

Just like bulmas va amirite my edgy /comrades/

the fuck is "bulmas va"?

A little reading comprehension told me that he's referring to the voice actor of Bulma from Dragon Ball. Then a quick Google search informed me she died yesterday. Not too hard to piece together.

suck my cock dude

>cleared all objectives in a single run
golbez and his dragon are so squishy

The japanese cold strikes again...

>people were actually worried about this

is this banner weak or what am i missing?

ffbe ofcourse

You're missing that it's Ariana Grande.
I don't mean to imply you're gay, but are you gay?

>do a daily pull to try for ling
>get agrias instead
>drop a single ticket out of anus pain
>rainbow
>it's a dupe
At least it's not fucking baldie, but give me my fucking on-banner golds gumi.

Ready for the 7* K. Delita meta.

>on-banner golds
Ha, that's a good one user!

>wasted 25 tickets on Ling pulls
>got 1 yellow
Ha ha, fuck my luck. But at least I got all 3 halloween units. Pulling for Mistair with 30 tickets will be a huge disappointment though.

Also I just turned on the game's sound for the first time in months, but I guess after this shitshow of an event, it's going back off.

By the way, if anyone wants to know, Dark Resentful Spirit use mostly dark attacks. So bring Milfina and buff dark resistance. She also has resistance to every element except Light.

Her defensive stats seem super low anyway, lmao2tidus nearly kill her themselves (although they're getting external Imperil) first turn. Firion's just icing on the cake. And that is considering how she can't get SPR/DEF broken.

She seems to do pretty shitty damage even without any dark res. I just turn one break her atk/mag, set up the spirit dance on Soleil so I can get the big atk buff turn 2, have Tilith use affectionate aura to avoid the debuff, soften her up with robutts and then turn 2 hit the dance button and finish her off.

Sportive Ariana can be pulled from raid summon.

Good for those wanting to farm some 25% hp + instrument equip materia. Good for Tilith since she can't equip weapons innately.

>deliberately took a team without too much damage and more survival to ensure getting esper/LB missions
>he just does his drop to 10 HP drop and another skill afterwards
Nice

This shit is completely ridiculous.
>kill app
>restart
>only does his drop to 10 HP skill at the end of the turn
So, it's a complete RNG shitshow, again?

>>he just does his drop to 10 HP drop and another skill afterwards

That's why you should always bring a rikku.

Can you provoke the 10 HP drop?

I have no idea what triggers it, it didn't happen to me afterwards.

>they broke Soleil's skill descriptions
Well thanks Gumi, now I can be confused again. Having reliable information in-game would be too much, I guess.

i think killing dragon triggers it.

>exvius.gamepedia.com/The_Man_in_Black
>The chance of him using Binding Cold is around 20% per turn. However, there is a very, very small chance that he use it before his last action. If he were to follow it with Firaga or Thundaga you will wipe, while Bio will simply kill a unit.
Yeah, the game may or may not decide to just say "fuck you."

>shadow dragon is famous for black fang skill
>not preparing your anus with reraise shit

Black Fang only kills one character though

>Black Fang only kills one character though

If you kill Golbez first, then Black Fang will do AOE damage.

Does Golbez have any element resistance?

Was gonna equip Deathbringer for the mankiller but need to check if he has dark resistance first.

That may be the case but at least this is perfectly preventable without being at the mercy of some shitty RNG. I guess Rikku is a solution to this too, but I just really hate game mechanics that can randomly decide to completely fuck you over for no reason.

What the fuck, Monica?

How are you supposed to get power to Galdin Quay? I keep running to dead ends.

Thank you

Is Ursula Veeky Forums?

Of course

Pulled a Wilhelm dupe today, you guys think he is gonna be good as a 7*?

He's the only 7* tank so far, sooo...

Sweet. Looks like I really should pull hard for Mistair then.

It only fucks you if you don't prepare.

probably as fit as every other female monk in the series. Which is to say not at all, but pulls strength from out of her ass because >muscles in a jrpg

Is ling worth pulling for these days, didnt get her during chink new year.

woah... so this.... is the power... of BE game design

i'd pull since she's the only gold on banner so that means you have a good chance of getting her.
she still has enhancements to look forward to and since global has been bretty gud with them so far, she might have some new life breathed into her.
if you want to wait, she will show up on the chinese new year banner, but this is a good chance.

Comrades is great.

These fuckin' load times, though.

Ara would be a tough mom!

Granny's too old to have children.

She don't need to be fit, she knows how to fist fuck a ton rocks with her bare hands

She's like 30, she's in her sexual prime

>need 2 buff as fuck 2B imperil+100% buff + killer to 1shot this ariana raid shit

What the hell

Isn't that like 16-23 though?

user, she's clearly in her sixties.

>not using finisher

Someone post the raid rewards since I just can't access the page thanks to Gumi coding

Is Gaia Rush or Ogopogo worth honing?

I tried making the old 2013 Clarus

>Lunarian's Hate doesn't appear in any category, you can only find it by using the ALL filter
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. If it's working as intended, it makes me wonder what other abilities I might have that just haven't been appearing in my inventory since I only check the Battle Support, Status Support, Special and Magic tabs.

for reference

>muh character customization
just go play Black Desert or some other MMORPG, retarded tripfag.

Iris!

this game actually has way better gameplay than black desert.

I'm still waiting to see the damage modifier on Gaia Rush since they're not in the pdf yet. Ogopogo seems like one of the best summons we have now, definitely the best magic water ability.

Nigga just use Excalibah. And get a finisher, they live for this shit. My nigga Firion is great here.

Gaia Rush is like, 4x0.64

Jeez, that's pretty shit.
>captcha: lame mill

Can Black Fang be provoked? Missed the esper kill (Bahamut's quicker than I thought) so I have to try Golbez again. This time I can bring a full squad, so I was thinking of taking WoL just to simplify things and hopefully provoke that instant death.

Yeah it's provokable, wilhelm had impregnable up and it always hit him

Awesome, thanks.