Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
youtube.com/watch?v=dpdBWd4bzG8
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

I want to do lewd things to Medea Lily's pure body!

My wife Liz is CUTE!

The Saint

I self insert as Medea Lily's panties.

>But what if your whole life was a lead-up to a night of NTR sex so amazing even the best doujins couldn't compare to it?

user
Im not into 3D

Waifu Medea > Loli Medea.

tasty servants

I self insert at Medea Lily haha

>The only one material i really need in case i roll shishou is 1 Heart
>you can bet demons in gilles quest will cuck me
Getting claws jammed down my throat the whole event doesnt make me feel any better.

Do not devour the servants.

I'm so sorry for your lots.

>/fgolily/
Reminder to sage and report

Brainlet here. So what is the % for pulling a 5* with a 10x pull? Since I guess 1%x10 is not going to work.

1% chance 10 times.

Does anyone else here self-insert as Ilya? Her whole getting dominated by Kuro really resonates with me.

No idea how it picks out the "atleast 4*" so hard to say. Practically it should be a bit more than 1% per every roll in the 10 shot.

>ESL learn new word and keep reposting it
dumbass

Does anyone else here self-insert as Kuro? Her whole dominating Illya really resonates with me.

Ushi ja

>tfw you're a cuck and self-insert as miyu

What are Okita and Jannu? I recognise the rest as tasty.

Can I self insert as Rin if Im always broke as fuck $$$?

1 - ((.99)^10) = getting a 5*
1 - ((.993)^10) = getting the only 5* on a rateup.

Someone should put this on the next OP so people stop asking the question.

The 4* roll is just that if it rolls lower than a 4* ce it's forced into a 4star. If you want a 4star servant or anything 5star you still have to hit the 4%,3%,1% chances. It doesn't increase your odds in any way.

No you retard. Probabitlity is not fucking shopping discount.

9.5%

jack every thread until she can be adopted
>lily

DELET

Only if you sleep with old men for money.

It doesnt cease to amaze me how brutal this gacha truly is.

If the drop rate for the hearts is the same as the claws, it should be a really good place to farm them.

The claws were like 15%, I don't think we'd find a quest out right now that drops as high as that.

>9.5%
No

What will you post when you finally adopt her user?

Fuck you.
Fuck whoever said the claws drop at a 15% rate.
I've used up 5 fucking apples and a level reset just to get claws to try and ascend my altera but got jack fucking shit.
500+ AP, more than a dozen fucking runs, and no claw drops

Every thread until her next rate-up!

"I want to make myself a grandmother"

Do not skip school kids.

I have 6 screenshots of hearts and nuts, even the googledocs alter had affirmed that.

If you've spent that much farming 40AP and no claws, I'd say you have the worst luck in this game.

Can any veteran tell me when I can roll on Arjuna and Karna?

snek

tomorrow

New year

Read the OP

Happy Snek

Of course. You can roll them during their rate up.

Is there an image of Kiyo wearing a top snek cap?

Nobody cares shill

you will find out in about 25 days

what if i dont see you every thread user, that means u deaded?

thx

Every single lancer node I run through gave me a fucking nut. I have 20 of the fuckers now, and I don't even need them for anyone. I just want 6 claws for altera

Just started this game. And got the hang of rerolling. Thing is, 8-10 mins for one chance to get a roll is kind of crazy. Usually they give out enough for you to get a 10 roll going, but not here. I read that the initial tutorial roll is fixed. How did you guys manage to power through this?

Pliskin

Leave before it's too late.

Alternatively, have the autism power to finish fuyuki every single time so you can do a proper 10-roll.

I've gotten at least 5 claws now without a single apple. Maybe you should stop using them and farm normally, the desire sensor is getting to you.

(you)

It's not fixed, you just can't roll a 5* and get at least 1 4*. So roll at least 2 """good""" 4* during the tutorial and play the prologue to roll for a 5*. Save the accounts you like and rerolls until you're tired or until you get a 5*.

I really don't like Kiyo, but my dick disagrees
What do?

>Missing out on getting free 10 roll after the first fake roll + pick a 4* servant
Too late to the party, might as well not come. Or pay someone on ebay 50 dollars.

Listen to your dick, it's the only one with some good taste there

Lop your dick off to free him from your oppression.

What the fuck does shill even mean at this point?

She only wants you, if the path to your heart is via your benis so be it.

>ebay
>50 dollars.
I've seen accounts with 1k quartz and nothing else go for 5 dollars.
Honestly, if you're just starting out right now, JP or NA, might as well buy one of those and pick the right rate up. Simplest, and 1k quartz almost guarantees you're getting a 5star or two

its agonizing without using MeMu emulator

its 50-50 multiplied by 10 tries. Which works out to be 50-50

Fucking hell. 6 claws. I just want 6 claws without having to buy them from the shop. That shit should be doable isn't it

They are JP ones. The problem is that 1 k quartz is fucking nothing since there are so many banners you have missed out on, and all the events with free 4*. I see fgog ripping their hair out whenever people brag about their rare 5* Shiki. You do not want to start on JP.

KIMI WO

But, but I like Tamamo

I still need 6 claws and had to buy a fair amount of them. If you do not need 6 claws then... but yeah. I need 8 hearts too now. Did not know Emiya not only wanted claws but also hearts. He deserves them though. came in my first reroll... and more importantly Saber Gilles of course.

Definitely doable. That shit drops like fucking candies. Farm normally and you'll get 6 in no time.

Fight your penis. A one on one rumble. The winner has to listen to the loser on all matters romance related.

You can like both, user

>Saber Gilles
>of course
nigga wat

This.

Had to do it manually for a friend for 6 hours before I got a Waver with Heracles.

Never again am I doing that shit.

What is with nipps and the large amount of vore/cannibalism and weird vore-ish symbolism? The lack of empathy makes it hot? I do not get it. Nipps are one of very few reasons to be glad fantastic races such as mermaids do not exist. You can imagine what they'd do.

They're internet BFF's, I'm sure they might be happy to share.

I don't doubt him, I've seen 2 fuckers who've done this, one is pic related

It's a deathmatch, then

It's just a cute image, user. Shit that like is common in merchandise, keychains etc. It's not really a vore thing any more than animal crackers are.

Do you have more luck in 10 Rolls or Singles? Usually go with 10s but next gatcha was tempted to try singles

/fgog/ here

I am looking forward to your suffering when Jack release and 70% of the general is people crying they couldn't get her.

KEKTHREAD

>Golden, Tamamo, Waver, Gil
I have 0 hearts and shop still has 4. If i get Shishou im missing one... AND thats ignoring ive neglected Herc.
Tamamos london interlude gives hearts doesnt it? These thigns are way too scarce considering all the best seem to need them.

For some reason, I only have luck in this game when I use tickets. My quartz are useless.

There's no rhyme or reason behind rolls or singles, I got Waver from a desperate 3 quartz summon. It's just that doing a 10x somewhat manipulates your odds since it guarantees one card being 4* and up, if it lands on something like a Caster, it's a guaranteed 5* Caster.

>Wasting pulls on a permenent servant
KnK and Prism you dumb fucker. And Jack still got her shit art.

Does Ushi love (You)?

That is some cool art, I'll give him that

Saber Gilles is a good boy. + I want Jeanne so he'd probably chill/act as a catalyst for summoning her perhaps? Either way. I like him. Nice looking armor, not gotten any sabers except him and fatso on NA.. he's not a waifu but I like him.. or are you another of the gameplayfags and can't understand it?

This. While jack is definately THE star generator which would turn my Gil into a death machine. There will be those with wallets bigger than me to roll her. Theres always the chanse she sneaks on your bed on new years too. On JP i got her off random drunken memeroll.

It's because Gilles is a piece of shit

>pedobait
lmao nope

Stop playing the game while you're drunk

Seconding this. What kind of NP has a fucking -50% defence demerit while dealing no damage.
But i refuse

I like the art since it gives you a peek of what his Madness Enhancement EX looks like. Thot Slayer Sanson also has something similar on his final ascension.

what if im always drunk

>the state of /fgog/

Please stop lewding my Kiyo.