>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

NO LIMITS IS BACK!

Moira a shit

When she is not on a mission, how does an average day in Widowmaker's life go? What does she do all day in Chateau Guillard?

Moira is CUTE!

Here comes T.Racer!

>playing No Limits
>defending Dorado
>me and 2 other rands go Torb
>we're all Vikings
>obligatory lost vikings joke
>I get POTG which is me running back to the frontline after being dead while my turret racks up 4 kills behind an Orisa shield
>I sarcastically say "jeez such skill"
>guy on other team announces he's reporting me, then blocks me
DON'T GET CAUGHT WIT YER BEARD IN THE LETTERBOX

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

Bastion should be able to do flips

Zenyatta is still better

I must be a fucking retard because I can't notice a difference between recoil compensation on and off while testing McCree and Widow.

I still don't quite get what they even do. I mean, this game doesn't really have "recoil" in the sense other games do, does it? It feels like to me that by the time I can fucking shoot again the crosshair on McCree has already returned to its regular position?? the camera has returned to its regular height orientation?!???????

>t. Zenyatta

Moira's right click does such little damage it's hilarious

also I can't count the amount of times some tard has burned their ult trying to kill me solo while I'm soldier/genji/tracer/fuckinganybody but barely tickles me because they can't aim for shit

>do placements
>3 losses because of 3 leavers
good work

Fluffy beard

I've been told that placements don't matter.

went from 3400 players to 2900

Moira's probably the very first viable support to use nanoboost on.

Moira is fucking FUN.

Can't wait Blizzard to nerf her to the ground so she could join Doomfist in garbage bin.

>finally mercy nerf is live
>it changes nothing
heh nice rework you did there Jeff

>implying shes not already df tier

Of course it doesn't when Valkyrie still lasts 20 seconds and is one of the fastest charging ults

Good morning, internet-friends!

Zen was always viable for Nano if the player knew how to use him.

It did though, Mercy can make point stalling easier and players have to be more careful because she can’t undo their mistakes if they’re out of position

Did they change the Mercy/Moira spray combo? I don't remember the Overwatch logo half being on Mercy's spray until recently.

Why not just make Valkyrie 10 seconds long?

>Lucio ult: 5-6 seconds long
>Zenyatta ult: 6 seconds long
>Ana ult: 6 seconds long
>Mercy ult: 20 seconds long

Does that make sense to anyone?

She might fall out of the meta in pro-play.
Might.

>tfw all you can do is tickle people with your tickle gun

I'm going to update to the latest AMD driver one last time and if I get that "Rendering device has been lost" error I'm fucking switching to Nvidia

Nope, it was always like this. Maybe you just didn't notice

They're probably saving Blackwatch Moira for Uprising.

>AMD
>drivers

Delicious flat tier?

>not nanoboosting sym and killing everyone by looking vaguely in their direction

TELL ME ABOUT MOIRA. WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK? Seriously why? I'm fine with any bs reason but it looks weird.

Who's canonically the dumbest hero? hard mode: no bastion
Who's the smartest?

>viable support
>sym

Dumbest: Reinhardt
Smartest: Torbjorn

Smartest, most likely Winston.

reminder that mercy is still op

Orisa is literally 3 months old so she's the dumbest.
Smartest is Winston or Moira

>AMD
>drivers

The smartest ones are scientists: Symmetra, Torbjörn, Mei, Winston, Moira and Mercy.

She would be since you stop shooting her just to gawk at her.

Intelligence is largely heritable therefore genetic, Moira is a scientist whose field is genetic manipulation, there's literally no way that anyone else in the cast could possibly be smarter than her. Moira on the left.

Symmetra's autistic and pretty much being led by the nose. Not the brightest.

Dumbest: Genji, he was so dumb he got bodied by his brother because how dumb he was
Smartest: Torb or maybe even Sombra

>Intelligence is largely heritable therefore genetic

what

what are you talking about

please stop talking

>Another autoaim hero

Nah, she had potential, this is why the Vishkar corp. took her from poverty to their universities where she was a top student and she is one of their top architects.

>>it changes nothing
AH AH AH! I tried to warn you, you anti-mercy faggots, but you were so obsessed by the nerf on her rez you didn't listen

Read The Bell Curve instead of attending your next social sciences class.

I'd say Hanzo's dumber than Genji for not making sure he finished the job even though he was an assassin. You know Hanzo killed Genji because Genji was getting laid and Hanzo was a jealous virgin.

There's actually a bug, from the PTR since Blizzard never fix anything. Her autoaiming ability can lock the payload

>bug

Can it lock to friendly Mei walls?

Mean while I'm sitting here still killing Mercys as always in my masters matches.

That's a good question. I don't think it does.
I've played with a Mei yesterday and the beam never locked the wall. But more tests would be a good idea

>He thinks he can train his dog to get a degree.

And nobody gives a fuck about your rank or your fragile ego here.

>inb4 the autistic "hurr durr you do care since you replied"

Rez is DEAD

So, how long before Blizzard decides to nerf the shit out of her, since she's fun and can deal with Genji?

who cares if you're killing mercys, she's still the best healer

>more weeb than genji
Could go either way.

Next patch. Her offensive potential is ridiculous like Zen but she has self-sustain, mobility, and an auto-locking weapon with no reload. It’s absurd really

1-2 months because that's when the next major patches are. They won't do shit outside of them, not even to fix blatantly broken shit like Mercy was.

Hard to be the best healer when they're dead.

kys esports shill

Was just in a match with 2 healers refusing to heal for 5 mins.
2700 is elo hell

She only deals with shit Genjis.

mercy still absolutely busted especially in low ranks

i think when u get higher people will capitalize on you standing still but not in diamond

Just instalock Widowmaker and shoot Mercy every time she stops to res. Everyone should be able to headshot a stationary target.

in high ranks people are smart enough to not revive when they know they will die

I thought that said Bastion Dynamics at first... heh

Your gpu is probably busted. My friend had that error on all his blizzard games and weird bugs in all his games. After trying everything switching to 1060 fixed all issues.

I don't take social sciences. Looks like an interesting read though, thanks.

Happens sometimes on a 1070. Not very often, but when it does, it's always during character select in comp. That means I can't even get back, but the game gets cancelled and I lose 50 SR.

Why is this allowed

I was worried about Moira having what looked like syms gun but with infinite ammo, but you have to to actually aim almost as accurately as zarya does to get damage, so, does anyone else think Symmetras gun should be changed to have the smaller hitbox and not the bullshit 150dmg/s tether that goes through walls, around corners and has grace tether even when you lose LOS?

you would be surprised

*delete this in japanese*

Hitboxes are really dumb. You can literally see Hanzo's arrows or Mei's icicles turn to hit you

I'm so tired of this shit too.

It should be changed to work like Zarya's beam. No autoaim bullshit unless it's literally melee range.

(you)

So the game now has three dykes.

Bull crap. I have the same issue on every fucking version of amd drivers after those from 13 jun.
Every other game works fine.

zarya is not a dyke tho

The game has 26 gays

i made one too

Why did the game need another dyke?

Lena is not a dyke.

Right, he's a trapcer.

every girl that logs to ow is a dyke, so i would say the game is full of them
what a day to be alive

This game is so fucking shit and the people that play it so stupid. The easy ai bots are more competent and helpful than the majority of players.

well Widowmaker can't be a dyke she was married to a man

>man
It was a dyke.

Amélie might have been straight but Widowmaker sure isn't ;^)