/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1066 - Cute Pop Singer Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/sonicforces/image/column_01_01.jpg
sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/sonicforces/image/column_01_02.jpg
sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/sonicforces/image/column_01_03.jpg
mega.nz/#!pmJESQLT!5anZKEWJyVKMAqjZ7hLJTKbHoqvxFTl6hhaOpyPhA1s
imgur.com/a/Edcok
youtube.com/watch?v=GcNEDhlfpv4
youtu.be/kXB_2RLdGII
youtube.com/watch?v=ETJoAsGTZKE
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2ymRuqycM
youtube.com/watch?v=gezJxC-wPcA
youtube.com/watch?v=kJDYK4baEQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lBK4pMivaQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb8Gqg8Srr8
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnwmF9SEIc
youtube.com/watch?v=H4dhYnyE4lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

*yuri kiss*

Sonic Forces concept art:
1:sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/sonicforces/image/column_01_01.jpg
2:sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/sonicforces/image/column_01_02.jpg
3:sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/sonicforces/image/column_01_03.jpg

Daily reminder that Ken Penders did nothing wrong and is the true creator of Knuckles and is the savior of the Sonic series.

Can someone explain what makes Sonic chicks so hot? Like even if you draw them all as anime chicks they still go toe to toe with pretty much any other anime waifu bait franchise.

wow this did not translate well into the game

Lossless Forces OST for the ones who weren't in last thread
mega.nz/#!pmJESQLT!5anZKEWJyVKMAqjZ7hLJTKbHoqvxFTl6hhaOpyPhA1s

Is this good GHPAnon?

Reminde to go fuck yourself.

Hey guys, I found Mina's humansona!

4 years of development
actually 1

(Not) first for Silver a cute, *Beep-beep* and first time love makingu at the same time. All pages of "teaching" comic, both text and clean, for cropping purposes

>imgur.com/a/Edcok

The virgin curl and the Chad spinball.

Is that the Resistance base in Green Hill?

Sonic has accidentally gotten Amy pregnant, what should he do?

Thank you for this beauty.

Well since Sonic is a good christian boy he and Amy must already be married and this child was planned.

lel

What he does best

Run

That's pretty amusing.

Thoughts on the final boss theme? This shit's too good for what we got. Imagine this kicking in when you've got the upper hand for a Super Sonic vs Infinite fight
youtube.com/watch?v=GcNEDhlfpv4

Videofag here. Does anyone have this render in a higher res?

If there are any drawfags lurking:

Requesting Charmy Bee (left), making a pose similar to Garfield (right), saying, "Don't tick me off, or I'll sting you with my butt!"

If I draw your weird fetish art will you stop requesting it?

Sure, go ahead.

It's pretty bad. I don't even remember what it sounds like at all.

He will not and you know it.

Sonic is forced to settle down and raise his little hoglet with Amy. Being forced into commitment makes Sonic more jaded as he becomes a very strict father, forcing his child to be fast just like him.

Going to play my first Sonic game ever (Forces) and it looks fun. Am I right about that or are there things I should know?

It's been said to be a love it or hate it game, you might not like the classic levels

Normally starting with a bland and bad game like Forces would be a good thing since you can appreciate an increase in quality.

But since this is Sonic, you might just end up playing an even worse game. So I wouldn't recommend starting with it.

Since it's your first, go in with an open mind. It's a video game, it's going to kill you a bunch of times in dumb ways. Half the fun is actually playing with your fancy new toy, not just beating it day one to show off to your friends.

Thanks for the replies anons.

Honestly I got this game as a gift so I'm kind of stuck with it but since Sonic is such a classic character, why not try it out?

And I'm aware of the reputation the Sonic games have gotten but this game really doesnt look half bad, even if (most?) everyone is taking the piss on it.

Also I want to make a qt wolf gril

This was great, thanks OP

It's not that bad, you'll have fun with it. If you really enjoy it you can pick up Generations on Steam or Colors on an emulator.

If you want to try a classic game sometime too you can try 1, 2, or 3 on emulator or get CD on steam and then Mania being the latest one to come out is also pretty excellent.

Post your OCs
I like a drawing of Chocobonbon licking a bonbon while drilling herself with the Drill Wispon.

Please?

Can you not?

>It's not that bad
But it is.

Then you sound like exactly the target audience! I think you're in for a good time, user.

Here is your creepy request.

I bet Amy would love to ride that Stinger.

It's not, everyone here was waiting the past 4 years for something great while everyone who just zipped in and bought the game on a whim was mostly satisfied. It's not amazing but it's not bad either.

What is going on here

Piss Wizard-tier fetishists, I bet.

You ARE a wizard Harry

With what Drill can do in the game, she's one risky gal

Is this what happens when the burgers are asleep?

As a wide-awake burger, I wish I could figure out what sort of degeneracy is happening here.

She will take those odds and break the Guiness World Record for the longest Drilling session of poon.
Crazy Brits like me enjoy seeing women acting all gun ho about highscores

>What is going on here
I made the mistake of humoring the Charmy stinger fetish guy who keeps requesting this shit in /sthg/ and in /v/ drawthreads by poorly drawing his sick fantasy. I regret my decision in hindsight.

The rest are just perverts.

Is there anyway to listen to E G G M A N backwards and just say its the theme of Eggman Nega?

Yes, there exist very high resolution versions of those pics but I'm on mobile.

youtu.be/kXB_2RLdGII

Nega already has a theme though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ETJoAsGTZKE
youtube.com/watch?v=vM2ymRuqycM

I want a drawing of Felin doing a Roundhouse kick in Infinite

Same for the boys.
I can't fuckin' explain it.
Also Anime is Trash and Shadow was wrong.

Thanks for the replies anons

I am playing it right now and I'm having a great time.

Nice

Friendly reminder that Shadow is a weak, weak, weak windbag.

>the guy who did the vocals for the Avatar stage themes is the same dude on the vocal Gran Turismo themes
Holy fuck, I used to listen to these all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=gezJxC-wPcA
youtube.com/watch?v=kJDYK4baEQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lBK4pMivaQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb8Gqg8Srr8
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnwmF9SEIc

huggu

You misspelled Infinite

>that one mission with the vore snake
Holy fuck, this game appeals to all fetishes.

Repostin' since the last thread was closer to death. Tried working with more varied line weight and all that jazz. How'd it turn out? Also fixed a few things including his hand cause it was bugging the shit outta me

First time Sonic player here

My first impressions of the game

Modern Sonic is a lot of fun
I like the fact they essentially give you a gun to the avatar. It's kind of funny but...it is a lot of fun?
Not that I was expecting any diffrent but the character costumization is...kind of bland? They look more like Sonic Boom characters. Thats not neccesarily a bad thing.
Classic Sonic plays like horseapples and its the least fun in my opinion. That being said, I am sure Sonic doesn't play like that in Mania and Generations so I'll give it a pass.

Good work

thanks user!

Anyone care to r8 my boys?
Left to right is Drake, Chopper and Hart

It's been the common opinion that classic is the worst part of the game, so that's not a surprise, it certainly feels like the part of the game they had to make instead of wanted to make, as you'll discover that he doesn't even do much in the story

The avatar's customization comes from the clothes which they hand out like candy if you do the challenges

Anyway classic plays much better in generations

I like the gold tooth on Iizuka, nice touch. Saved

I mean I have no fucking idea what to expect from a Sonic game when it comes to expectations but they could've either let out Classic Sonic entirely or just have Sonic Mania stuff incorporated.

As for the avatar, like I said its not neccesarily a bad thing. I don't really want my character to be some edgy girl but just a simple hero in the making.

>Westopolis Freedom Fighters

I'm annoyed I didn't come up with that name myself.

haha

Well if you're having fun that's perfectly fine, I didn't hype myself up too much since the announcement last year and I enjoyed it opinions be damned

I really could've gone my whole life without seeing this.

lewd bunnie and sally

go

fuck off

/trash/ exists, my man

SPOILERS, user

>what to expect from a Sonic game when it comes to expectations
It's mostly "Nice ideas but offen not fleshed out fully, offen due to lack of time or other stuff", which is the case this time too, despite everyone expecting them to take full 4 years on making it. It's still odd that they didn't worked with Mania's team on Classic's movement, given that they knew everything about it and they could help Sanic Team save a lot of time and troubles in future

Also, share your "simple hero in the making" avatar. People shared here different avatars, made by different fans of all ages and by first timers and it's always interesting to see what everyone do and roll with and for some reason young kids so far make the most adorable avatars. Kind of jealous about that

no lewds is a sad thread

For those that actually get off to Sticks' voice.

What are you talking about?! What did you think is? Are you blind?

No lewds

Post yfw Infinite real name is Alberto

Alberto Del Rio?

Best not think about the damage too much.

You'd think he'd enjoy that.

But all's well that ends well, right?