Whats the point of shitty cryptocoins

whats the point of shitty cryptocoins
can you buy anything with litecoin? lepencoin? trumpcoin? I mean whats the usage other than to trade it.

Hint: there isn't one.

It's nothing but people speculating with shills taking actual money from bagholders.

>t. Idiot who knows nothing about markets

You will be able to spend litecoin in the real world very soon.

just speculation right now, use throwaway money and when you win youll beat yourself up over not being balls deep

Stay mad crypto-fag. Cryptocoins, especially alts, generate no revenue, give you no claim to assets, and are rarely used to actually carry out transactions. The value comes almost entirely from people pumping money in hoping it will go "to the moon" so they can cash out and do it all over again with another shit coin.

Those are shitty shitcoins though

BTC is the only real coin. It will be here long after you're left bagholding

You're just gambling on penny stocks with alts

No you won't

You can't buy shit with those shitcoins. They have no marketable value.

It's just shills and fucking scammers taking money from bagholders, exactly what the first guy said.

After you buy it, there's no way to exchange it, nor anything you can buy. The only way to sell is to shill it on Veeky Forums like a fucking scammer. Expecting wagesucks with wetdreams to take it off you.

Yes you will.

I'll believe that shit when I see it, and drugs and gambling don't count.

does paying bills count?

If it works and isn't just converting LTC back to AUD.

Litecoin is accepted in a lot of places, for example you can buy VPNs etc.

The other are memecoins.

What's the problem if they convert to AUD? you got what you wanted paying with LTC dumbass.

>VPNs
*yawn* Let me know when the grocery store starts taking it.
No, you got what you wanted paying with AUD. It's effectively the same as selling your LTC and then buying what you wanted with actual currency. That still leaves LTC as pure speculation.

Stay mad commodity-fag. Commodities, especially metals, generate no revenue, give you no claim to assets, and are rarely used to actually carry out transactions. The value comes almost entirely from people pumping money in hoping it will go "to the moon" so they can cash out and do it all over again with another shit commodity.

Just made another 1200 USD today alone with ARK and IOC, money is why we fuck with crypto, you think we really care about the functionality? Maybe later things will correct but make hay while the sun shines mate.

Good luck paying for groceries with gold, silver, bonds, stocks, goats, or anything other than cash or credit. You can trade for some physical things with BitBay but the market is very small at the moment. Otherwise you're only going to be buying online services and dumb shit like that until crypto becomes more than a far away fantasy for normalfags.

you mean you sold those coins for $?

>raw materials generate no revenue

surely he wasn't serious

There is literally a bitcoin debit card

All you're doing is proving my point. Cash is actually money that you can directly use to buy goods and services. Stocks and bonds are productive assets that serve as investments. Gold, silver, and goats are commodities that have industrial / agricultural use.

Altcoins aren't money. Altcoins aren't investments. Altcoins barely serve as a commodity. They're just speculative trash.

Yeah but the service just turns your coin into fiat and gives that to the retailer. user above is talking about retailers taking coin directly.

All investments are speculative. Otherwise everyone has already jumped on board and pushed the price up, or you're inside trading. Many coins are ponzi scams, but some really aren't. The market is so saturated with scams it's hard to see what's real, but a few coins will fill real niches and get actual use. These are investments because you're putting money down to support a coin, mine for it, stake, market, or whatever, and in exchange you'll turn a profit when the coin gains traction. See: Bitcoin, Etherium, Monero, and recently Pivx. More will come as flaws are found in existing coins or a new niche is discovered. Some of the coins you see as a scam will turn out to be real. Crypto has a strong future.

You can speculate on investment vehicles, but the fact remains that some things are investments and some things aren't, at least in a meaningful sense. When you buy stock you own a piece of a revenue-generate company. When you buy bonds you have a claim on the same. Coins do not generate revenue.